Western Men, Seek Latina/Mexican chicks

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an American, I feel this is our last hope. Surely not all Mexican/Latinas uphold to the same morals as European women do, but it's definitely better than gambling on a white chick with fake tits and lip injections. I feel women brought up in Mexican speaking households still hold a little bit of traditional value. Most of my solid plates are Mexican women, I don't think it's by accident. If you're gonna black/gold pill on this thread please fvck off now.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an American, I feel this is our last hope. Surely not all Mexican/Latinas uphold to the same morals as European women do, but it's definitely better than gambling on a white chick with fake tits and lip injections. I feel women brought up in Mexican speaking households still hold a little bit of traditional value. Most of my solid plates are Mexican women, I don't think it's by accident. If you're gonna black/gold pill on this thread please fvck off now.
Latinas are a gem and I think underrated

Reaction score
pros

less mind games than white women
Variety plus probably the most attractive women overall
Decent food and culture

cons

can have an attitude but I will take that over the BS white women pull

Ticking time bomb weight wise because of the culture that favors excessive calories and drinking

seem to get pregnant really easily lol

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Arizona, so I probably have better access to Mexican females, but from what I've seen, they carry on traditional morals. They aren't as brainwashed, and stick to the traditional male/female dynamic.
Cool I was stationed in Arizona. I know what you're talking about

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pros

Decent food and culture

cons

Ticking time bomb weight wise because of the culture that favors excessive calories and drinking

Mexican women definitely seem to be more fertile, not even gonna debate you on that. Lol. I guess it comes with being more mothering/nurturing.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also live in AZ. I’m been dating and banging Latinas for years. My current gf is Asian but I’ve had so much success with Latinas. A lot of them seem to like white men. Depending on how they were raised, they can be more traditional and family oriented then white women are. The only thing that is bad about Latinas is that they get mad really easily and can get crazy at times. I would still rather take a Latina over a white woman any day.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I live all the way in Australia and we get almost zero Latina migrants, all we get are Arabs,Chinese and Indians which I have no interest in.

I will say that most latinas I met here in Sydney turned out to have really bubbly and outgoing personalities.

I definitely would want to visit Colombia one day

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not as many Mexicans here in Miami but definitely a lot of Venezuelans, Colombians, Argentinians, and of course, Cubans. You might be right about Mexican women OP but the rest of Latinas are just as bad as, if not worse, than white women. Miami has shown me that when wealth is accounted for, Latinas and EE women take the toxic traits of white girls and intensify them. I used to have that Latina worship going on too but being in Miami, I have found that they are even more shallow, done up (tons of surgery, especially Colombians!), dramatic, toxic, and all of the crap people complain about with white women.

Of all the latinas though, I have found Mexican girls to be of wife quality but this is not true for all other kinds of Latinas. I have actually found that the one big red flag with Latinas is how they will cling to feminism and go more militant with it than white women do. In fact, I have heard horror stories about the feminist laws in Spain as well as how crazy feminist Brazil is. Latinas ultimately want to run the household and that sweet feminine act wears off when all of her needs are accounted for.

Be weary and don't fall into the Latina hype.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pros

Decent food and culture

cons

Could not have said it better myself though I've had instances where I've encountered Hispanic women that were pulling some typical White woman bullshiit. It's doubly annoying when a Hispanic woman does that. Rude, entitled, and self-centered behaviors are often part of the game with White women but Hispanic women are supposed to be an alternative to that.

Hispanic women getting pregnant easily is a concern in dealing with them. I used protection and didn't have any pregnancy scares with them.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At least in LA, Mexican latinas are dumb, lazy, love the party lifestyle, have a cheating gene, and alot grew up in fvcked up housholds or with no father. They are my bread n butter but they have lots of flaws.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could not have said it better myself though I've had instances where I've encountered Hispanic women that were pulling some typical White woman bullshiit. It's doubly annoying when a Hispanic woman does that. Rude, entitled, and self-centered behaviors are often part of the game with White women but Hispanic women are supposed to be an alternative to that.
Welcome to Miami!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to Miami!
More like "Bienvenidos a Miami!"

I would not live in Miami unless I were comfortable with my level of Spanish fluency. Even if you're a White male who is fluent in Spanish, you're operating at a bit of a disadvantage in Miami with the Hispanic majority. The majority of Miami is Hispanic women as only 13% of Miami-Dade County is White. There also are not a lot of White women around Miami.

El Paso is mostly Hispanic women. El Paso County (mainly El Paso and a few small suburbs) is only 11% White and 3% Black.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More like "Bienvenidos a Miami!"

I would not live in Miami unless I were comfortable with my level of Spanish fluency. Even if you're a White male who is fluent in Spanish, you're operating at a bit of a disadvantage in Miami with the Hispanic majority. The majority of Miami is Hispanic women as only 13% of Miami-Dade County is White. There also are not a lot of White women around Miami.

El Paso is mostly Hispanic women. El Paso County (mainly El Paso and a few small suburbs) is only 11% White and 3% Black.
As much as I complain about Latinas in Miami, they are still a massive step up to the trash I had to deal with in NYC. NYC houses perhaps the lowest quality of Latinas in the nation for a nation its size. I can go deep into this but if you want to know what the typical NYC Latina is like, AOC is the embodiment of one. I'd say close to 90% of Latinas in NYC are exactly like AOC in behavior, please give me the most basic white Karen over that.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I can introduce you to a bunch of latinas, starting with my younger sister. I´ll trade them for a green card