Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We're all in this together

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
The media didn't wait two minutes after their Trayvon Martin race-baiting frenzy to start looking for another race-war to start.

This is why we can't unite in this country. Most people watch the idiot media and the idiot media loves to put one group against another. While we're all fighting each other.. the real villains are selling us out behind closed doors.

Observe --> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-4-5-us-face-175906005.html

The powers that be clearly don't give a sh!t about any particular race. They're selling us ALL out.. while we bicker with each other like small children. :crackup:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So don't read/watch media crap like that. You've got a mouse and a remote, use them. I'm not bickering, I'm having a blast.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just have a question.

Why is it suddenly NOW, that we should all be in this TOGETHER? Because poor white people are complaining instead of poor black people? When blacks were complaining, it was legit, and there was 400 threads debating what was right and wrong about that Trayvon deal. Now the whites are complaining, suddenly we shouldn't discuss it? We now should ignore it?

I get your point and all, but it all seems so biased to me. Deep down, no, I'm not worried about any of it. I don't really care one way or the other about Zimmerman, Martin, or poor white people. We are all responsible for our decisions and ultimately our own lives.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to fix it? Get rid of the illegal Hispanics. Alot of major cities are going through gentrification and amnesty is about to pass. Eventually it's going to be a big wall/gate to keep the poor out of the decent areas. Like what happens in Brazil or Mexico.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I just have a question.

Why is it suddenly NOW, that we should all be in this TOGETHER? Because poor white people are complaining instead of poor black people? When blacks were complaining, it was legit, and there was 400 threads debating what was right and wrong about that Trayvon deal. Now the whites are complaining, suddenly we shouldn't discuss it? We now should ignore it?

I get your point and all, but it all seems so biased to me. Deep down, no, I'm not worried about any of it. I don't really care one way or the other about Zimmerman, Martin, or poor white people. We are all responsible for our decisions and ultimately our own lives.

I don't know if this dude is afro american or not, but I am. This entire post is exactly how I feel right now. From the top to the bottom.

Thank you sir.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay, not sure if you read my post correctly. Maybe you did. But my point was actually more calling out PlayHer Man for a double standard. I'll try to be clearer. It seems that when alleged racism toward black people occurs, heads must roll and things need to change. Media is not at fault, no, it's the evil white man. But when white people allegedly feel mistreated, this is when we should ignore their problem and blame the media. Now we should all unite.

I just want to see the same message from all sides, in all situations, especially when the roles are reversed. THEN and only then will I entertain any further propaganda about allegedly uniting.

People of the same races can't even unite, what makes you think different races will unite? FAMILIES can't even unite. Most homicides are domestic disputes, arguments between known persons, and crimes of passion more than racial stuff. You tell me what the real problem is.

I guess that's why this is America. We've probably united more than anywhere else in the world. This civil rights stuff would have been decided by machine guns and gas chambers anywhere else in the world.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
I keep saying, the one thing we all have in common.....is that both conservatives and liberals want to keep everyone, of all races, under their boot.

If there is one thing they can agree on, it is how to play the groups against eachother and reduce their liberties in the process.
This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Spot on Danger.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
This is why we can't unite in this country. Most people watch the idiot media and the idiot media loves to put one group against another. While we're all fighting each other.. the real villains are selling us out behind closed doors.
And who exactly are these real villains? The jewish bankers? Freemasons? Guys who look like Mr. Burns? NO. The real villains are your average American consumers. Stupid, fat, greedy and gluttonous...they are the guys and gals who shop at walmart, guzzle hamburgers and fried chicken, watch football and CNN and drink beer by the gallons. They are the idiots who spend $50,000 on a wedding. They are the morons who run up tens of thousands of dollars in credit card bills to decorate their sub-prime mortgaged McMansions. Then they get an another credit card to buy the latest smart-phones, a big screen TV and a Louis Vuitton bag for the missus (cause the fat homely b!tch needs to be stylin' and sh!t). And then they declare bankruptcy.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
And who exactly are these real villains? The jewish bankers? Freemasons? Guys who look like Mr. Burns? NO. The real villains are your average American consumers. Stupid, fat, greedy and gluttonous...they are the guys and gals who shop at walmart, guzzle hamburgers and fried chicken, watch football and CNN and drink beer by the gallons. They are the idiots who spend $50,000 on a wedding. They are the morons who run up tens of thousands of dollars in credit card bills to decorate their sub-prime mortgaged McMansions. Then they get an another credit card to buy the latest smart-phones, a big screen TV and a Louis Vuitton bag for the missus (cause the fat homely b!tch needs to be stylin' and sh!t). And then they declare bankruptcy.
hey hey hey

I agree with your post except for the bold. What the h*ll, I probably agree with that too.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
You've got a point bro. But these ignoramous "average Joes" get most of their false delusions from the media. They turn to the media for useful information and get self-destructive advice instead.

Like I said in the OP --> Most people listen to the idiot media.

Listening to the idiot media makes you.... wait for it....... an IDIOT :)

Sh!tty financial choices cause poverty.. period. No matter how much money the government can throw at you. If you think like poor people... buying every shiny new piece of crap that comes out to be "hip" and going for the worst financial deals.. you will remain poor. Probably for life.

It is called the culture of poverty. If you think like the poor, you will be poor, even if you make a lot of money. And today in the U.S. there are people making $70,000 to $100,000 a year who think they are "poor". Mostly because they squander their money.

The media teaches us to be poor and it teaches us to be victims. It always has a new devil to blame, along with loads of bad advice--> The sky is falling! You are a loser if you don't have a new car! You are ugly if you don't use Rogaine! Get married! Be a beta fag!

The descent of the middle-class into de-facto poverty - by squandering of money - is both pathetic and alarming. We have ignorance to blame. Ignorance encouraged by the media.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
You've got a point bro. But these ignoramous "average Joes" get most of their false delusions from the media. They turn to the media for useful information and get self-destructive advice instead.

Like I said in the OP --> Most people listen to the idiot media.

Listening to the idiot media makes you.... wait for it....... an IDIOT :)
I think it's actually the other way around..you have to be an idiot to begin with in order to allow yourself to be manipulated by the media. A smart person is not going to start imitating Pauly D after watching an episode of Jersey Shore or head out to a Justice for Trayvon rally after listening to Al Sharpton on CNN. He will simply laugh at the stupidity and change the channel. The media is tool for controlling people who are already stupid. But the actual source of Americans' collective stupidity lies elsewhere.

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Sh!tty financial choices cause poverty.. period
Preeeeeeeach!!! 100% truth there. Love it :rockon:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two kinds of people in this world. Nothing to do with education, race, or intelligence.

Those that choose their own path in life, and those that go with their default setting, which is to let others set if for them. By not choosing what you want out of life, and taking responsibility, you're basically setting yourself up to be conned.

Most, it goes without saying, are in the second group.

Honey-Boo-Boo's are conned by the media. The media is conned by politicians and corporations. Politicians are conned by corporations. Corporations are conned by bankers. Bankers are conned by their pre-agricultural instincts (DNA) which tells them they've got to be at the top of the global tribe at any cost.

Everything else is just details.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignorance is bliss. Just press the mute button when watching TV. Don't read the papers too often. :D

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There are morons amongst Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Indians, Mexicans, Jews, Irish, you name a race.

The guy, namely PlayHer Man, doesn't matter his race, clearly awakened and called everyone out to do something. Then comes a troll, speed dawg, backed by another troll Fatal Jay, one of them is black if that matters, which I say does not matter, and totally confuse awakening with race. As if, why in the world we have to do anything now, we blacks suffered, now you whites suffer.

Clearly, whites have it better, maybe not financially, but stood higher, and continue to stand higher than blacks. Because let's face it, blacks in a white country, don't get respect. Blacks don't get respect from Whites, from Jews, from Hispanics, from Irish, from Mexicans, from whatever race you name one. But now the sh`t hit the white community as well, and many of them have awakened.

I'll create an analogy with a full garbage container, one week it stinks into black neighborhood, because the wind blows it there. We whites say we don't give a f'ck, because it doesn't blow our way. Then the other week, stench begins to blow into white neighborhood, and now the blacks say we don't give a damn because you didn't give a damn. But to get rid of the smell it takes both white and black neighborhoods united.

Yes, whites didn't give a sh`t about YOU N blacks, because when the government were f'cking you, it did not concern them, their belles were full, and they were happy. But now you have a chance for change, but only if you unite.

Another analogy with a pedophile parent and two adopted babies, one white and the other one black. Pedophile parent rapes the black baby first, and then switches to white baby, and now the black baby is happy to see his white brother getting raped. (for morons like speed dawg, pedophile parent is the government in this analogy)

Divided you will be f'cked in the ass even harder.

BTW: speed dawg and Fatal Jay neg feedback for trolling.