Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went up to an HB9 tonight and..

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
That's what you get for regurgitating some generic and overly rehearsed pick up lines. Stop acting like a ch0de and relying on gimmicks and just talk to her as a human being next time.

Fault the woman all you want but you deserved to get the **** slapped out of you for that, not only is it a corny pickup line - you don't just walk up to a complete stranger and start talking about her reproductive organs dude. What the hell is wrong with you? You're lucky her boyfriend or some insecure male orbiter wasn't around because that might have been grounds enough for him to decide to beat the **** out of you. Have some class and respect for yourself.

And to the people suggesting that he should hit her back, are you people fvcking stupid?

Yeah no ****, about you and 95% of the posters on this forum. I don't get why you people are so concerned with maintaining the facade of how "alpha" you are on this forum. Who gives a ****? It's an anonymous forum, why do you need to keep up appearances and impress anyone here? No one gives a ****. We're all here to learn and help each other, not circle-jerk around bragging about how much of a total stud we all are, especially when it comes at the expense of you deceiving yourself into thinking that you don't need to actually learn anything. What is even the point of you being here then? To brag about your imagined success to a bunch of people you'll never know?

This isn't so much about you as its that I see it happening all over this forum. People who think they know the game inside and out - think they how to be "alpha" with women - just because they read the DJ Bible and looked at few posts from the greats. They then feel qualified enough - despite lacking an extreme amount of experience in the field (and not just the field, but success) - and they go around spreading misinformation on this forum and the snowballing effect just keeps growing. Pretty soon the consensus among the forum starts leaning towards beating a woman as an appropriate response to getting slapped because you said something stupid.

Wrong. A lot of dudes re hear just to circle jerk and brag to other dudes. They have success with one or two chicks and beigin posting like they've had success with dozens of hicks using their methods. They post and make threads mostly to brag.

Naughty ninjas not one o those guys though. His game isn't to act like thenultimate alpha. In fact, readin his posts here he alwaystells guys not to act like alpha phonies and instead just to talk normal to chicks. It's actually helped me out in real life game, I ten to not put pressure on myself Anymore to try to be some super cool alpha and instead just talk to chicks like normal people

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Ok peeps. I made this thread last night just to fvck with the boards. Yes I went out last night to a place by the water. No I didn't get slapped nor go up to an HB9. I was out for a friends bday party with a bunch of people and whacked out of my mind on Tequila when I got home and wrote the thread.

Gotta go back to that place. There was a lot of hot azz there but I was too busy with friends to bother. And yep. The ninja man was getting some pretty decent eye contact whenever I walked to go to the bathrooms.

I'm not sure why so many dudes on here have issues with meeting chicks as really if you get solid eye contact and a smile all you have to do is look into their eyes, smile, and say hello then take it from there.
Thanks for filling the forum with even more garbage. Clearly we don't have enough.

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I was out with friends tonight and got kindof drunk. I went up to an HB9 at a place by the water and thought I'd test my POF line on her..I told her has anyone ever told you they could smell your ovaries? And got slapped across the face...HARD in front of a crowd of people. I was so friggin humiliated I'm never going to approach again! Back to POF for me!! I guess that serves me right for being an online POF pimp but a wimp in real life...

Go back to the bar, get the CCTV tape, find the bish, sue her ass, much longer lasting punishment than a punch or slap. She might be a bit more receptive next time instead of acting like a ferrall bish every time she hears a slightly crude line.

NN just keep trucking bro, btw thanks for all your help in the past!

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I was out with friends tonight and got kindof drunk. I went up to an HB9 at a place by the water and thought I'd test my POF line on her..I told her has anyone ever told you they could smell your ovaries? And got slapped across the face...HARD in front of a crowd of people. I was so friggin humiliated I'm never going to approach again! Back to POF for me!! I guess that serves me right for being an online POF pimp but a wimp in real life...
Very good work Ninja

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Why didn't you drown her in that pull?
I'm going to have to call you an idiot.

He asked her if anyone had ever smelled her ovaries. That's pretty weird. Lol. I mean, I understand neg-hits, but THAT? That's not a neg-hit, it's being a freaking idiot.

This is why I don't drink in public.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Guess I stirred up the hornets nest. lol.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol praised by gspshields2!!! Your moment on the pedastal has come!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note, I just watched that "pick up" video that flashpoint posted and I couldn't believe how receptive the American girls were.

From what I saw, these guys just walked through and said "Hi" and the girls immediately and enthusiastically replied and started talking.

In Australia, I've gone out hundreds of times and I can honestly say that the vast, vast majority of Aussie girls would be far less accommodating to a simple opener like "Hi". And they would definitely not seek to enthusiastically continue the interaction in the face of such blatant schmoozing like that "Johnny" guy was exhibiting.
They might say "Hello" back but it would be very lukewarm and nowhere near as encouraging as the girls were in that video.

I think I'm not bad looking but my friends and I have only rarely experienced such positive responses to a simple "Hi".

Are the American women in that vid fairly typical of all women over there?
If so, I'm booking a flight ASAP.

Aussie women are notoriously easy but I've never seen them react to cold approaches as positively as those American chicks.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
On a side note, I just watched that "pick up" video that flashpoint posted and I couldn't believe how receptive the American girls were.

From what I saw, these guys just walked through and said "Hi" and the girls immediately and enthusiastically replied and started talking.

In Australia, I've gone out hundreds of times and I can honestly say that the vast, vast majority of Aussie girls would be far less accommodating to a simple opener like "Hi". And they would definitely not seek to enthusiastically continue the interaction in the face of such blatant schmoozing like that "Johnny" guy was exhibiting.
They might say "Hello" back but it would be very lukewarm and nowhere near as encouraging as the girls were in that video.

I think I'm not bad looking but my friends and I have only rarely experienced such positive responses to a simple "Hi".

Are the American women in that vid fairly typical of all women over there?
If so, I'm booking a flight ASAP.

Aussie women are notoriously easy but I've never seen them react to cold approaches as positively as those American chicks.
It may not be obvious but these two guys are quite good looking, young and in their prime. They are also pretty outgoing. American girls at a bar are generally open to being opened by an attractive guy at the bar and the opener doesn't matter, but if you noticed these guys had to completely keep the conversation going, only held them for a minute or two and at most got a number.

Actually contrary to the shows commentators, Phil for all his height, good looks and youth and outgoingness was not really doing that well and was borderline "creeping" the girls out. Now John, this guy is a prototypical alpha male natural. That guy could pull every night of the week. His conversation skills were pretty average but his looks and confidence make what he says or doesn't say almost irrevelant. Those girls were basically throwing themselves at him from the get go.

If these guys weren't as attractive and young as they were the girls would've been much less enthusiastic and welcoming. Keep in mind this is a TV show and it's possible these guys had other approaches that went a lot worse and editing only showed the best.

It also varies by region. I'm guessing this was in NY or some similar location where there are a lot of 20-somethings in 2-sets that are open to meeting new guys. In other US cities the clubs can be mostly college students and are quiet clique and always have men in their groups.

If you're not quite as good looking and youthful as these guys and depending on the region, American women can be quiet rude and unwelcoming in clubs. I'd say in general American women are about as hard to pick up as anywhere. Having good looks and an apparently youthful age, and being outgoing are almost a necessity to get anywhere with them.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
It may not be obvious but these two guys are quite good looking, young and in their prime. They are also pretty outgoing. American girls at a bar are generally open to being opened by an attractive guy at the bar and the opener doesn't matter, but if you noticed these guys had to completely keep the conversation going, only held them for a minute or two and at most got a number.

Actually contrary to the shows commentators, Phil for all his height, good looks and youth and outgoingness was not really doing that well and was borderline "creeping" the girls out. Now John, this guy is a prototypical alpha male natural. That guy could pull every night of the week. His conversation skills were pretty average but his looks and confidence make what he says or doesn't say almost irrevelant. Those girls were basically throwing themselves at him from the get go.

If these guys weren't as attractive and young as they were the girls would've been much less enthusiastic and welcoming. Keep in mind this is a TV show and it's possible these guys had other approaches that went a lot worse and editing only showed the best.

It also varies by region. I'm guessing this was in NY or some similar location where there are a lot of 20-somethings in 2-sets that are open to meeting new guys. In other US cities the clubs can be mostly college students and are quiet clique and always have men in their groups.

If you're not quite as good looking and youthful as these guys and depending on the region, American women can be quiet rude and unwelcoming in clubs. I'd say in general American women are about as hard to pick up as anywhere. Having good looks and an apparently youthful age, and being outgoing are almost a necessity to get anywhere with them.
So its all about "youthful good looks" hey? I call bullsh1t. Its all about body size and musculature, low body fat percentage, etc.