Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went up to an HB9 tonight and..

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I was out with friends tonight and got kindof drunk. I went up to an HB9 at a place by the water and thought I'd test my POF line on her..I told her has anyone ever told you they could smell your ovaries? And got slapped across the face...HARD in front of a crowd of people. I was so friggin humiliated I'm never going to approach again! Back to POF for me!! I guess that serves me right for being an online POF pimp but a wimp in real life...

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Dude you let a girl slap you! Why didn't you drown her in that pull? Me and my wing approached these two b'tches once on a car, they weren't in the mood and said f'ck off. I backed up and my friend told one to be nice, she mentioned she had sex with his mother and tried to break the door. My wing and I got out and beat her till she was out. It was pretty funny, her sister was begging us to stop. My wing lost his canadian goose puff vest in that fight, feathers were everywhere, plus he got scratches all over the face. Then we just drove off before cops arrived and never saw those b'tches again.

Me get a response like that, same second hand on her throat and under water.

MAN up!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Dude you let a girl slap you! Why didn't you drown her in that pull? Me and my wing approached these two b'tches once on a car, they weren't in the mood and said f'ck off. I backed up and my friend told one to be nice, she mentioned she had sex with his mother and tried to break the door. My wing and I got out and beat her till she was out. It was pretty funny, her sister was begging us to stop. My wing lost his canadian goose puff vest in that fight, feathers were everywhere, plus he got scratches all over the face. Then we just drove off before cops arrived and never saw those b'tches again.

MAN up!

So you think I should have punched her in the face? She slapped me good. I think I really need to take a good look at my life and stop talking sh!t on the net about being such a stud with POF when I'm really a dud in real life...Fvck..

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:

MAN up!
Dafuq?? You and your boy beat a chick unconscious because she said she fvcked your mother?

I don't even know what to say to that. Hoping troll post...

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i woulda slid her down the bar breaking glasses

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't ninjas block incoming slaps? lol

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, you you have to frame it positively, at least u had the guts to say it, I respect that.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should have had her arrested for assault.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm. odd. that line was used by "cobra"(?) Phil in Keys to the VIP, when he was supposed to show his skills as a comedian. how does it end up as a POF line? but i guess the important twist was " had you ever had a man standing at this distance and tell you "i can smell your ovaries" " - because this way it is not really him saying it, and so he can say all kind of things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noWlCTuwTn0

at like 10:15

ka_mate

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to play devil's advocate here.

If any pick up line deserves a slap this one would be up there. Certainly, a brave thing to say but not necessarily a smart one. What is the expression?

Two parts bold, two parts stupid.
backseatjuan said:
Dude you let a girl slap you! Why didn't you drown her in that pull? Me and my wing approached these two b'tches once on a car, they weren't in the mood and said f'ck off.

So by "on a car" I assume you mean sitting on a car. They rejected you, fair enough it happens all the time. Nothing to get upset about

I backed up and my friend told one to be nice, she mentioned she had sex with his mother and tried to break the door.

Wow, she 'mentioned' she had sex with his mother, that's a pretty original and scathing insult. No wonder your friend couldn't control himself (eye roll). She tried to break the door? You never said that this was your or your wings car and seeing as they were sitting on it I'd assume it's not yours. Why would she break the door then?

My wing and I got out and beat her till she was out. It was pretty funny, her sister was begging us to stop.

And seeing as your perverted sense of bravado had been insulted your responded by beating her until she was unconscious. Sounds hilarious... My wing lost his canadian goose puff vest in that fight

I'm concerned that you've used more words to describe your partner in crimes vest than you have used to describe the unconscious girl..., feathers were everywhere, plus he got scratches all over the face. Then we just drove off before cops arrived and never saw those b'tches again.

What, weren't the police able to track you down for aggravated assault. Surely, that 'canadian goose puff vest' would be an item of clothing that is highly identifiable (seeing as no one wears thems)

As incomprehensible as your writing style is here....are you suggesting that if a girl slapped you you would grab her by the throat and put her head underwater?

MAN up!
The fact that Backseatjuan has a few bars of green respect given that he is dispensing such illegal and poor advice shows that you shouldn't believe what someone says just because they have respect on an internet site. The fact that he members of this site have chosen to give him respect is a sad reflection of the people here.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what you get for regurgitating some generic and overly rehearsed pick up lines. Stop acting like a ch0de and relying on gimmicks and just talk to her as a human being next time.

Fault the woman all you want but you deserved to get the **** slapped out of you for that, not only is it a corny pickup line - you don't just walk up to a complete stranger and start talking about her reproductive organs dude. What the hell is wrong with you? You're lucky her boyfriend or some insecure male orbiter wasn't around because that might have been grounds enough for him to decide to beat the **** out of you. Have some class and respect for yourself.

And to the people suggesting that he should hit her back, are you people fvcking stupid?

Naughty Ninja said:
I think I really need to take a good look at my life and stop talking sh!t on the net about being such a stud with POF when I'm really a dud in real life...Fvck..

Yeah no ****, about you and 95% of the posters on this forum. I don't get why you people are so concerned with maintaining the facade of how "alpha" you are on this forum. Who gives a ****? It's an anonymous forum, why do you need to keep up appearances and impress anyone here? No one gives a ****. We're all here to learn and help each other, not circle-jerk around bragging about how much of a total stud we all are, especially when it comes at the expense of you deceiving yourself into thinking that you don't need to actually learn anything. What is even the point of you being here then? To brag about your imagined success to a bunch of people you'll never know?

This isn't so much about you as its that I see it happening all over this forum. People who think they know the game inside and out - think they how to be "alpha" with women - just because they read the DJ Bible and looked at few posts from the greats. They then feel qualified enough - despite lacking an extreme amount of experience in the field (and not just the field, but success) - and they go around spreading misinformation on this forum and the snowballing effect just keeps growing. Pretty soon the consensus among the forum starts leaning towards beating a woman as an appropriate response to getting slapped because you said something stupid.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say some crazy stuff when I am out and have never been slapped or even attempted to be slapped. Why? Because no girl in their right mind would try and do that to me based on my build. Only b*itch @as dudes get slapped because women aren't intimidated by them.

And to the dude who beat some chick unconscious, you are lucky I wasn't there because I likely would have gotten involved and it wouldn't have ended well for either of you. Biggest b*itch move I have ever heard of. You are a sorry excuse for a man.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I was out with friends tonight and got kindof drunk. I went up to an HB9 at a place by the water and thought I'd test my POF line on her..I told her has anyone ever told you they could smell your ovaries? And got slapped across the face...HARD in front of a crowd of people. I was so friggin humiliated I'm never going to approach again! Back to POF for me!! I guess that serves me right for being an online POF pimp but a wimp in real life...
Assuming this is all true. I don't blame her for slapping you. Pretty crass thing to say to someone. Have no idea how some of you guys even talk to girls, let alone sleep with them, with lines like that.

Turrrubbbbbblllleeee.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Ok peeps. I made this thread last night just to fvck with the boards. Yes I went out last night to a place by the water. No I didn't get slapped nor go up to an HB9. I was out for a friends bday party with a bunch of people and whacked out of my mind on Tequila when I got home and wrote the thread.

Gotta go back to that place. There was a lot of hot azz there but I was too busy with friends to bother. And yep. The ninja man was getting some pretty decent eye contact whenever I walked to go to the bathrooms.

I'm not sure why so many dudes on here have issues with meeting chicks as really if you get solid eye contact and a smile all you have to do is look into their eyes, smile, and say hello then take it from there.

Brighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Ok peeps. I made this thread last night just to fvck with the boards. Yes I went out last night to a place by the water. No I didn't get slapped nor go up to an HB9. I was out for a friends bday party with a bunch of people and whacked out of my mind on Tequila when I got home and wrote the thread.

Gotta go back to that place. There was a lot of hot azz there but I was too busy with friends to bother. And yep. The ninja man was getting some pretty decent eye contact whenever I walked to go to the bathrooms.

I'm not sure why so many dudes on here have issues with meeting chicks as really if you get solid eye contact and a smile all you have to do is look into their eyes, smile, and say hello then take it from there.

And ultimately nothing is learned

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Brighter said:
And nothing is learned

What was learned was Casadores Anejo Tequila is some good stuff!

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lame thread, i bet most of the stuff on this forum is made up.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao I'd save that line for the slutty, desperate, online nutbags lol