Went to the movies...

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today me, the girl i'm trying to get with, and our male friend go to the movies. Before the movies we were having fun, etc... she was hitting me, playing around, etc... So at the movie theater it was like the mood changed.

First we were playing around, I took her cookies from her and she wrestled to get it back but she couldnt. So I took one of the cookies out and started eating it and teasing her so she smashed the rest of it into my face, we were all just pretty much havin fun.

Then there was silence a few minutes after she managed to get the cookies back. so I put my hand on her knee (she was wearing a miniskirt) and asked her a question, she answered and brushed my hand off. I didn't let it bother me. But then it got really silent again and she started talking to the friend that was with us and started joking around with him so I slowly started to get jealous.

I just started watching the movie and she looked over at me and said why am I watching the movie like that? I said what do you mean? She imitated what I did. Then I said why are you watching me anyway? She said she just looked over to see if I'm alright. I didn't say anything, I just sat back and continued to watch the movie.

After we got out we only had little minute convos here and there, and she was mostly talking to the friend that was there. So I just went on not paying them any attention. I went to buy some batteries and they stopped and waited for me, then she started walking off and he waited for me to catch up but my station was right there so I gave him a pound n left. She was already half way across the street n she didn't look back (probably thinkin i was taking the same train she was so I would be behind her).

I'm just pissed right now, I don't know if I had a valid reason to be but I am. I feel like nexting her but I still like her and maybe this ain't somethin to be making a big deal out of. What I was thinking about doing though is when she gets online later and if she asks me something like what was wrong with me today?

Just be straight up with her and tell her "I just realised that I wanted u to be with me. We have fun when we're together n we keep it real with eachother, there's no bull****. what do u think about that?" If she says anything negative, I next her.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a date set up for next week, I wanted to take her out on friday but this weekend she's going to be at her father's house. Today we (all 3 of us) went to go drop off some job applications so we caught a movie after that.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you were younger from the cookie flirting thing.

you should up the Kino and be a pymp with her..and go flirt with other hotties.

but dont get to wrapped up in this..she seems like she wants u both as friends..

good luck

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditch the friend!

You need to go out with this girl on your own so you get her full attention and you can work on your game without any other distractions.

G-Man

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I wanted to go in for a kiss today in the theater but with my friend being there I don't think everything would have worked out how I wanted it to. We are supposed to go out alone next week.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
sounds like you were younger from the cookie flirting thing.

you should up the Kino and be a pymp with her..and go flirt with other hotties.

but dont get to wrapped up in this..she seems like she wants u both as friends..

good luck
Well if all we're gonna be is friends I'll take it for what it is. But yea, before the movie theater there was a lot of kino going on, we had bets going on, etc... everything before the theater was fun.

Should I tell her what I said I was going to if she IMs me and asks me that later?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BxPrince24
Well if all we're gonna be is friends I'll take it for what it is. But yea, before the movie theater there was a lot of kino going on, we had bets going on, etc... everything before the theater was fun.

Should I tell her what I said I was going to if she IMs me and asks me that later?
Don't say anything.

I'm bothered by the fact that she brushed your hand away and then focused her attention elsewhere..... not a good sign.

I think what you see as kino, she saw as friendly fun.....

Is she aware that your date is a "date"?

Friends-zone is the vibe I'm getting, but it's hard to judge by the little amount of info

groundzero

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why she asked you if "why are you watching the movie like that" is because she wanted you to make a move on her instead of watching the movie. So basically after the movie she did not show you any attention due to the fact that you didn't make any kino during the movie. If you want to know if you have a chance, maybe not due to first impression. If you do get a chance to meet her again, don't steal her cookie. Makes you look bad.

Ghost,
Groundzero

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
#1: dont go to movies for dates
#2: go on dates alone
#3:You are busy meeting OTHER girls or going out with friends on Fridays and Saturdays. No dates on weekends, you are busy.
#4: Dont ask, or dont tell her you are going to kiss her or anything like that.
#5: Make sure you are making it clear, you want to take her out. Not just 'hang out.'

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't double date and **** like that until you have had sex... until then you take the risk of what happened to you at the movies... loosing her interest.

I think she could tell you were kinda nervous when you made that move.... That's not a real smooth first move. Next time, just put your arm around her, it's more natural than putting your hand on her knee.

However, If I were you I would charge it to my game card and move on. Doesn't seem that interested.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by groundzero
The reason why she asked you if "why are you watching the movie like that" is because she wanted you to make a move on her instead of watching the movie. So basically after the movie she did not show you any attention due to the fact that you didn't make any kino during the movie. If you want to know if you have a chance, maybe not due to first impression. If you do get a chance to meet her again, don't steal her cookie. Makes you look bad.

Ghost,
Groundzero
lol, the reason I took the cookies is because I paid for them. I lost to her in a bet earlier and I had to pay for them and she teased me with them earlier.

The reason I didn't put my arm around her was because I was sure that with the friend there she would had pushed my arm back or something equivalent to that.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well... fvck it. I'll take that as a loss. I ain't gonna stress it. What else can I do? At least I got further than I have in a long while this time. Guess I do have a reason to be pissed.

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in the friends zone, plain and simple. That's why it got awkward when you made a physical advance (touching her leg)

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, well I just took a nap, woke up. realized i'm in the friend zone. So what am I going to do about that? Create fvckin attraction BABY WHOOO!!! God didn't bless me with such BIG BALLS to not get what I sought after! She should be lucky that a guy like me even took interest in her! I'll give her a second try. Let's see what happens now. Will she get with the DON or stay with the AFCs she's usually with? She obviously doesn't see who I am yet... She will find out soon enough ;).

And tomorrow I will spend the day waving my big balls around at other girls so they can pause in amazement of how big they are. YEAH BABY! I'm goin to go n meeet some more girls tomorrow, fill up my phone book, n start goin OUT! BIG BALLS LIKE THESE ARE TOO WILD TO KEEP CAGED IN!!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Top Bottom