Went to clubs last 10 weekends had no luck

onlyseveninches

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a super buff guy, super jacked, six pack abs, super deezed. I have been going out to the club for the last 10 weekends in a row and I have not had any luck. I was only able to get 2 numbers during this whole time and they both turned out to be flakes.

Does anyone actually have any success at clubs?

Are clubs a good place to meet girls?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends.... What clubs/lounges/Bars are you going to and in what location/city? Im in NYC and Ive been going to Lounges/Bars for the past 4 years and killed it with very hot girls. Clubs I've done well at also but some can be so loud and over crowded with "VIP" type prices that i prefer Lounges/Bars.

onlyseveninches

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to hiphop/house nightclubs with mid 20s crowd,
20$ cover, no dress code.

I am super buff, some the girls there thought
I was the bouncer, so it's noticeable I workout,
but its not helping me at all.

I am getting ignored by all girls, I approach
a lot.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Plus, if you're waiting for the next day to text them you're not playing the game right. You want to escalate that night if you're in a club environment. Most women go to clubs to get fvcked that night while they're drunk and have their guard down.

The next day their rational brain returns and they want to forget about any numbers they got. Plus club girls aren't typically of the highest quality.
Repped for truth

I usually do okay with the ladies at the club since I can dance. I do less good if I'm not approaching.You have to aim for the make-out then trying to take them home. Getting a phone number in a club is usually the last thing you should be doing.

Have fun, approach and aim for the same night lay

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are really jacked man start kino IMMEDIATELY.... brush hand against her back first and put an arm around her opposite shoulder then slowly after pull her to you Luke a half hug and kiss her lips or likely her cheek when she first turns then kuss lip after kissing cheek...

Its like 123....I can do it quickly with new girls at clubs and I'm not jacked...yeah you'll get blown out a lot to but be physically aggressive...

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
too many guys with good physiques think that their body will do the work for them

IT doesn't work like that ! It is just one aspect of your overall game

And guys need to understand that girls do not just look at physical appearance when determining potential mates. It's more about overall social value, that's why social circle game is so potent in the night club environment

A girl can be totally put off by a good looking guy if he does a few **** things. Whereas a guy will put up with quite a lot from a good looking girl to bang her.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peterpack said:
too many guys with good physiques think that their body will do the work for them

IT doesn't work like that ! It is just one aspect of your overall game

And guys need to understand that girls do not just look at physical appearance when determining potential mates. It's more about overall social value, that's why social circle game is so potent in the night club environment

A girl can be totally put off by a good looking guy if he does a few **** things. Whereas a guy will put up with quite a lot from a good looking girl to bang her.
You have a point however from my personal experience... when it comes to the club/bar scene, When you have a muscular (ripped) body... forget it... Countless Women have "innocently" felt me up and sometimes its straight up on purpose. Just this weekend that passed my friends and I went into a lounge where there was a Bachelorette party going on... As soon as I walked in they were checking me out as my friends were pointing out as well. When i got close to them to order a drink from the bar... 3 of them straight up kept feeling me up... I almost felt embarrassed lol. That is just one case of many that has happened to me. Its usually older women who go nuts over my body. Younger girls like it as well as I bagged up a 22 year old in the same lounge. Caught her checking me out for a while and approached and she was with it all the way.

Again, being muscular is a huge plus however it needs to be coupled with low BF %.

Reaction score
In2theGame said:
You have a point however from my personal experience... when it comes to the club/bar scene, When you have a muscular (ripped) body... forget it... Countless Women have "innocently" felt me up and sometimes its straight up on purpose. Just this weekend that passed my friends and I went into a lounge where there was a Bachelorette party going on... As soon as I walked in they were checking me out as my friends were pointing out as well. When i got close to them to order a drink from the bar... 3 of them straight up kept feeling me up... I almost felt embarrassed lol. That is just one case of many that has happened to me. Its usually older women who go nuts over my body. Younger girls like it as well as I bagged up a 22 year old in the same lounge. Caught her checking me out for a while and approached and she was with it all the way.

Again, being muscular is a huge plus however it needs to be coupled with low BF %.
I'm glad your telling the other DJ's.

Putting your body at least to Magic Mike II or Chocolate City will change your entire game.

Imagine for once that YOU are the "hot girl" and they swarm around you. It's possible.

Body, game and money, please, women will be folding to you, falling in love, etc.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Club pulls are a myth. Any guy who says they go to a club and consistently get one night stands is a liar.
I use clubs as an action date.
Focus on day game.

onlyseveninches

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this girl turn me down at the club,
and a few minutes later, I see her making out
with this skinny guy who was ugly too.

It don't make any sense to me.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Club pulls are a myth. Any guy who says they go to a club and consistently get one night stands is a liar.
Focus on day game.
WOW.

"I can't pull at clubs, so therefore its I'm possible"

LMAO

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
False Cola, clubs are my bread and butter in the states....yes you can consistently get one night stands if you know what you are doing and go to the right places...they won't all be 8 out of 10s but definitely very bangable with the icassiobal 8 here and there.

Reaction score
cola said:
Focus on day game.
Not true. If someone is part of the club they can pull like this.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going to clubs since i was a 16 year old who could pass for 21. Yes, you can find a groupie once in a while but i don't believe your pulling ONS on a consistent (consistent I'd say is once a month) if so tell me what your doing.
Facebook. Com/kingcp89
i will add you, you can see how I get after it, prove your case.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
WOW.

"I can't pull at clubs, so therefore its I'm possible"

LMAO
I swim in pvssy. A true rockstar.
But Im not about to scream over music to make a chick comfortable enough to bounce with me.i just ain't that thirsty.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something wrong with your approach. If what you say is true about your looks you should not be having this much trouble unless you are not presenting yourself properly. I see guys that are super jacked in clubs and bars get shot down a lot. Usually it's because they are not being 'fun'. They are too serious to the point where they are presenting themselves as sort of ticked off and intimidating.

Another mistake I see guys make in a club/party situation is they wait too long to approach a woman. If you see a woman you want to get to know IMMEDIATELY approach her.... don't wait 5 seconds, just go. Trust me women know when you are interested and don't approach them... especially if you are a good looking guy. So if you wait not only are you intimidating... but now you become creepy. You will have lost any edge your looks might have given you. You have the penis it's your job to pursue... I see LOTS of good looking guys just totally screw up by waiting for women to come to them.... they play it too cool.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing you might try is don't drink alcohol or limit yourself to a couple of drinks every two hours. Not saying you are doing this but I see guys blow it with women because they get bent and lose frame. How do you behave when you drink? Some guys get funny and uninhibited.... this is usually good in a club scene but the truth is most guys just get fvcking stupid or worst... angry and violent. If you are not sure what you are like when you drink ask your friends they will tell you. But if you are not sure how you present yourself when you have been drinking king it's usually best not to drink at all.