Went out with the boys instead of her

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So it was my friend's birthday a few days ago, and he invites me out with a bunch of friends to unofficially celebrate. I readily agree to come!

Today, a few hours before I'm meeting my friend, this girl I've been seeing gives me a call. We've been seeing each other for about a month, and the last time I saw her, she told me "she didn't like this non-exclusive relationship" that we have, and that she's "starting to really like me", to which I reply "I really like you too, but I'm not looking for anything serious or exclusive". She seemed bummed at that, but nothing more; we talked the next day like nothing had been told.

So anyways, she calls me today and invites me to her place, and tells me that her roommate was gone. I let her know that I already had plans, but I'll call her after she gets off work to let her know what's going on and if I can maybe drop by.

Turns out that I can't make it to her place after all. As I let her know that, she turns relatively cold.

Now, I'm not saying that I should've ditched my friend to go see her, cuz I had no intention of doing that. But I've been putting very little effort into her, and I'm not sure exactly whether I should be working more or less for her. I think this chick is cool, and it would suck if she lost interest because I'm not giving her enough feedback.

My question is: how busy can a guy become before a girl starts losing interest from lack of feedback?

E

Energizer

It's noble that you didn't ditch your mates for her.

If you were smart you could have killed two birds with one stone.

She feels rejected and it seems like she might have wanted you to go to her pad for jiggy, jiggy happenings, but you said no.

You probably made her feel ugly, cheap and unbangable LOL.

If she is still interested, remember the kill two birds with one stone.

You can manage an hour in your day for jiggy, jiggy surely?

Don Juan
Reaction score
your doing good, in here eyes your probably a hard to get prize girls want things they cant have. Don't overdo it though or she will find someone else.Put a little bit of effort next time around though.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexTheGreat said:
My question is: how busy can a guy become before a girl starts losing interest from lack of feedback?
Push and pull. You won't always have time for her because of work, school, or other friends. This is actually attractive to alot of women.

Make sure the time you DO spend, especially just after you blow her off (or she takes it that way), is extra memorable.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She might've not been so cold if she knew that it was a friend's birthday or something. It's not technically her business but a simple explanation can go a long way toward thawing out the ice.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I should've precised that I did let her know it was my friend's birthday.

She's out of town for the day, but she said she'll give me a call when she comes back. I sent her a quick text, and she answered promptly ... I guess we'll see what will happen!

Thanks for the input guys :D

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you go to marineland, you see the dolphen jumping through the hoops right? what happens then? the trainer rewards him with a fish to eat. Throw her a fish. take her out, treat her well, and do her up when you get her home.