Went out friday night - lots of lonely girls

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a pubcrawl, so my main intention was to get drunk and have fun with my friends. Approached one girl early on that I had met a couple weeks ago, opened, chatted a bit, then after a little kino I told her I was going back to my friends. I didn't even really need to do anything, just enjoy myself and be confident, and whenever I was talking to her after a couple minutes excuse myself to go back to my friends. She kept chasing me down and trying to flirt with me and talk to me.

Anyway, thats not the point. In one of the bars we went to, around the edge of the dance area there was this big line of couches. You know what it was full of? Hot girls looking incredibly bored! What the hell, hot girls in a club looking bored? There must have been at least a dozen of them just waiting for someone to approach and hit on them, but it basically never happened the entire night. I was amazed. I didn't get a chance to because I was having fun with my friends and already had the other girl annoyingly latched onto me at every opportunity she could. It probably would have been as simple as 'hey you look bored, come dance with me!'

Anyone else noticed this kind of thing before?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In one of the bars we went to, around the edge of the dance area there was this big line of couches. You know what it was full of? Hot girls looking incredibly bored!
I do think it's unusual to find a large group of hot girls unattended, especially in a bar. Maybe it depends on your definition of hot.

I think most girls of a certain age are attractive, as long as they're in some sort of reasonable shape. But there are those that really stand out for whatever reason, and those are the ones I would really consider hot. I guess there are hot girls and then there are HOT girls.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things may be different in Australia. As far as being in a club in the US and seeing hot girls by themselves...thats a big no. I met one fitness model on Friday night, just for fun I decided to sit back and watch what happened. Every 10 seconds, groups of guys would approach her and try their hand at getting her to do anything. Then another group, then another one, and on and on until the bar closed. But, there were always a ton of normal girls sitting on the couches with nobody even glancing their way.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... I thought they were hot. Good bodies, skimpy clothes, lots of makeup, I didn't really notice if there were much hotter out on the dance floor since it was pretty busy and I was pretty drunk. Actually, there was a group or two where there were 2 girls (obviously friends) next to each other, one guy sitting on the outside animatedly chatting to one of the girls and completely ignoring the other. The other was, of course, looking completely bored. I didn't think girls did that to their friends. Wingmen apparently don't exist in this hole.

Well, I'm fine with hitting on normal chicks that aren't used to it. Good practice until I reach the point of being skilled enough to go for the 10s, since they don't get any attention they are more receptive to it right?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an Aussie thing. Aussie guys typically don't approach women until they're really really drunk, and by that stage, most hot girls have already gone home.

On the other hand, most Aussie girls aren't that approachable and tend to bunch up in groups, not talking to strangers.

And around around it goes in circles.

Pretty much all attractive Aussie girls who've been to America say that they get hit on all the time, way more than back home.

It's only at certain top establishments in Sydney or Melbourne that you'd see hot girls getting hit on all night, wing men and the likes that you often hear from American sites like SS.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arutha said:
Well, I'm fine with hitting on normal chicks that aren't used to it. Good practice until I reach the point of being skilled enough to go for the 10s, since they don't get any attention they are more receptive to it right?
I'm sure some will disagree with me, but you're probably better off with the normal chicks anyway. Here in the US at least, if a woman is a 10 she is pretty much guaranteed to have personality issues. They become far too spoiled from getting way too much male attention for their entire lives, and start to think they're entitiled to it. I'll pass, thanks.

Unless you're just using them for sex, I'd say the 10s aren't worth the trouble, and even then the 7s probably try harder. Personally, I don't believe in 10s. I use the scale where the highest is a 9 because there's no such thing as 10s, but I'm using your scale here.