Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went on the date tonight from the chick on Bumble. Post date report.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Florida is going to continue to get worse as it has a lot of houses that are not built all that well, and the major hurricanes will continue to get worse & worse. I would only live on the coast if I had the house custom-built to be rock solid. And oh, Florida's limestone bedrock means that levees cannot be built to stem the water - as well as being the reason for all the sinkholes.

I think you need to get Aaron Clarey's book "Reconnaissance Man", which is about how men should go about picking a place to move to (ironically, Clarey used to consider St. Pete as his winter home).
It's making the national news my region now. Huge surplus of houses and condos for sale in swfl and price slashing going on. We have 10 months inventory in some areas. Anywhere hit by ian is having tons of houses for sale.

Insurance cost, taxes big reason many people selling their second homes or locals moving to Georgia or South Carolina. Prices are falling here and even then single family houses are not selling.

Cape Coral is going to see a market crash eventually if more houses keep hitting the market. A lot of the real estate youtubers are sounding the alarm about fl. Miami dade county also seeing inventory increases and prices dropping a bit

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it be alright around Wed to maybe message her since she hasn't unmatched me?

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MEssaged her today. She's up to meeting again. Her sister is buying her a plane ticket back home and doesn't know what day she is leaving yet but Thur will get back to me regarding what day to meet up. Since she's hesitant to always give her number out I gave her mine. Maybe Easter the beach since I have to work so I won't be driving to the Tampa area to see my family.

Since she is opening to meeting again, any suggestions? She's probably going to move here eventually. How should I handle this second meeting?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
biggoal I_have_BDE is basically aging into a cohort of women that will treat him right.
You probably think the same thing is going to happen to me at age 40 and childless.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably think the same thing is going to happen to me at age 40 and childless.
You want kids? So when I meet her for the second date, what should i do for the second one?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want kids? So when I meet her for the second date, what should i do for the second one?
Try kino. How large are her breasts? One thing I have always been pretty good at is doing kino that barely touches the breasts, so that it could be interpreted as a mistake or an invitation.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
MEssaged her today. She's up to meeting again. Her sister is buying her a plane ticket back home and doesn't know what day she is leaving yet but Thur will get back to me regarding what day to meet up. Since she's hesitant to always give her number out I gave her mine. Maybe Easter the beach since I have to work so I won't be driving to the Tampa area to see my family.

Since she is opening to meeting again, any suggestions? She's probably going to move here eventually. How should I handle this second meeting?
Logistics. Isolate.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh if you saw my previous post she wouldn't go for that. Very very shy, cautious, awkward. Someone like that tough to Crack will take work.
Maybe this then:

Plan A - Do your own thing in case she doesn’t show up. Who knows the probability of that is.

Plan B - Bar or something near your house.

Plan C - Dinner, walk in the park, and take her back home

Gauge her vibe and figure out which plan is best.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Gotta pin her down on the general date when she's leaving. The "doesn't know what day she's leaving" is a red flag. She could at least give you a general idea.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this then:

Plan A - Do your own thing in case she doesn’t show up. Who knows the probability of that is.

Plan B - Bar or something near your house.

Plan C - Dinner, walk in the park, and take her back home

Gauge her vibe and figure out which plan is best.
She doesn't drink

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta pin her down on the general date when she's leaving. The "doesn't know what day she's leaving" is a red flag. She could at least give you a general idea.
Yea, something seems off about her. As I described her, she's very shy, even when she first messaged me on bumble and acts and sounds like a shy 14 yr old girl just getting into boys. She has two college degrees btw, no kids, never drinks, religious. Is it possible she's slightly on the spectrum like very mild form of AS or just extremely sheltered all her life? Literally sounds like it the way she talks like she's nervous and soft spoken.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
So we have what would seem to be a “good girl”, or at least as good as any woman can be these days.

Is this a girl you foresee being with as a girlfriend or is it a pump and dump?

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is that women don't need to be interesting or have a great Personality to have their choice of men when they are younger so many of them never develop either of those traits. What you're left with is a bunch of dull, annoying middle aged women who no longer have the ability to trade exclusively on their looks. If this chick was 22 and smoking hot you'd be thinking she was the greatest thing ever and you'd be like most men. But now that she's lost her best trait and is only a step away from crazy cat lady suddenly her other shortcomings are much more apparent.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we have what would seem to be a “good girl”, or at least as good as any woman can be these days.

Is this a girl you foresee being with as a girlfriend or is it a pump and dump?
Either way. Pump and dump type I don't see her like that based on her behavior, she wouldn't go for that, tough to crack. Good girl might be a way to describe her, but very shy, sheltered, religious so less chance she could cheat or get up and leave. HB7, in shape, no kids, rarity for her age. She doesn't seem to be damaged goods, but sheltered, limited social experience. I don't know a lot about her though yet.

Besides that girl in high school I posted about, had one other experience with a very shy girl like that. In college. HB9 who actually did modeling too. Very quite in art class, total teacher suck up, except when she did speak she was snotty to classmates and everyone avoided talking to her, even the men didn't speak to her. Funny though because one day I just said F it and started chatting her up, even emailed her since you could find their school emails. Was surprised she wasn't mean to me and opened up to me.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 is right here. This seems like the juice is not worth the squeeze. Is she the only girl in your area? Find more and go on dates with them