Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went on Date, Girl talking too much

noneother

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guy's deal with overly talkative girls who just keeping yapping on about themselves? I couldn't get a word in.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah thread title cracked me up, seems classic. but yeah like people said, its better too much than not enough. but there really isn't much you can do about it lol aside from know better than to ask her out again if its really annoying.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Less pressure for you.

Some people just keep talking talking talking as a nervous reaction.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep them gunning with their mouths.

Learn all you can about them.

However, if this habit persists after several dates, clearly, she has no genuine interest in discovering who you are.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:
Keep them gunning with their mouths.

Learn all you can about them.

However, if this habit persists after several dates, clearly, she has no genuine interest in discovering who you are.
This. How else do you get to know a woman besides listening? Lead her in the conversation...tell her what to talk about, her childhood, her family, the way she was raised, her first love, get all of that information so you can judge what kind of woman she is and treat her accordingly. If she throws out a lot of ho like tendencies...treat her like a ho...you dig? She's giving you the keys to her mind through her words and your mad about that? Pimp hard baby, pimp harder!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how women are.. Deal with it.