Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well, ****.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
24 years old. 10 years since I lost my V plates. Still getting my ass handed to me by women! Unacceptable.

What I've learned in the last year:

1. You can totally meet quality women on OKC. Met one, probably a 7, but boosted to an 8 because of awesome chemistry. First date kiss, second fvck, third fvck more... Repeat. We got exclusive, and things were OK for a while, until...

2. DON'T LOSE SIGHT OF YOURSELF. I have this fvcking awful habit of getting complacent in relationships, and it's what loses me the game. I soften up, let my guard down, get all comfy and too open and honest, and it's like I'm 14 again - left feeling unsure of who I am when it inevitably goes pear.

3. There IS someone better out there. This girl I met online... That was pretty much a month after I got broken up with by another lady. I was convinced that I was never going to have it that good again. I played the numbers game, threw myself ass-backwards into every social situation, hit POF and OKC... And ended up good.

Think it's time to heal and enjoy being single for a while.

TL;DR, hey again sosuave.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha, been there too bro.

I think we get better at it each time though.

There are lots of dingbats on pof and okc but a few gems too.

I've been single a few months, have a few prospects now, might be jumping into the fire again soon.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
might be jumping into the fire again soon.
Best of luck with that.

UPDATE: Went NC, turned up to move my stuff out, hadn't gotten ten minutes away before my phone's going... Had five texts by the time I'd gotten to my new place, all to the effect "I miss you... shall I come visit you... it's snowing here now it'd be awesome if you were here to warm me up..." Why do women do these things to themselves :crazy:

This is going to be fun.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear to god they're all bat sh!t crazy. I'm convinced of it. They claim they want this and that in a guy, and when they get a guy like that they throw him to the curb for some new d!ck. Then they have the audacity to wonder why we are so confused or why we get so hurt. We may be physically stronger, but when it comes to having power in this day and age women are superior. We are all slaves to the vagina. I'm not saying I'm happy about this, but it's the fact of the matter lol.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheWolfMan said:
but when it comes to having power in this day and age women are superior. We are all slaves to the vagina. I'm not saying I'm happy about this, but it's the fact of the matter lol.

SSHHHH! :D