Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well last night was amazing

Landon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so this girl I have been talking to/hanging out with, from college called me up last night and asked me if i thought that she makes things too complicated.....she told me that she puts up a guard around people because she doesnt want to get hurt (you know the speech)and blah blah.....So she then decides she wants to come over at 12:30 in the morn and spend the night with me.....I of course, had no problem with that....and to be honest i wasnt expecting what was to come.....We snuggle up in the bed watching tv....shes rubbing my back, and then next thing you know we are having sex...Now im not complaining about it.....but when finished, we layed around talking for an hour....and then she said "this is gonna make things awkward" and i told her "not for me.....everything will be fine" This is a girl that i would date seriously, but i think the quick fling was enough to make her second guess......What are your thoughts?

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just before one of my friends had sex with someone, she said 'this is going to be awkward'. he said 'no it won't, they have been going out for half a year

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. Now try not to think too much. Pretend like nothing happened. Do not do anything different than you have done in the past. What you want is to repeat the process of 'accidentally' having sex with her.

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't think about it too much

act as if nothing had happend

be cool

Landon

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so.....

I saw her at class, and she acted great.....really touchy feely, and all that good stuff.......i texted her last night though and much to my suprise no f'n response, not even today....So is this a game she is playing or what....because i will not chase a woman, theres too many out there. But really, no response at all?

Note: She did this a few days before we hooked up as well (the no response stuff) Thats when she called an apoligized wtf?

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Landon said:
I saw her at class, and she acted great.....really touchy feely, and all that good stuff.......i texted her last night though and much to my suprise no f'n response, not even today....So is this a game she is playing or what....because i will not chase a woman, theres too many out there. But really, no response at all?

Note: She did this a few days before we hooked up as well (the no response stuff) Thats when she called an apoligized wtf?

Ring her instead of text, and pull her up about not replying but not in an agressive way, If she's a good person she'l feel bad from you just saying it normally and apologise and stop doing it.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, agreed phone her instead, id try and set up a date. or maybe wait a week or two and set up a date then. try not to sound clingy or concerned.

Landon

Don Juan
Reaction score
hear this

Ok update time.....We had class Thursday and she was upset about a grade she made on a paper. I dont try to console her too much but i showed a little concern. Friday I didnt get off until 6:30 and on my way home, i thought i would give her a call to see how she felt. (she works at the hospital at 7:00) She answered and told me that she would call me back....never did. If she didnt want to talk to me why didnt she just not answer the phone....its just rude in my opinion. NEXT!!!!!