Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

well i'v decided a clothing style change is in order

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to wear your average stuff, and some preppy stuff altough i thought i was always half-assed when i did that since i never wore stuff like Diesel cause i find its in my opinion, kinda gay, maby metro (no offense to those who wear it, just my opinion), i'v always been a rocker, always will be but i never really dug any styles like 70's or the punk clothing (again i think it looks retarded, and the girls dress in clothing that does not look sexy since its all baggy and manly ish). So the last while i'v been like......hm?????? well i'v come to the conclusions.....

im gonna wear wut i f*cken want!. I like looking classy sometimes, but a causual classy look, no tie or tucked in. So if i wanna wear a suit on day... so be it, i know a look hot in it.... and another day if i wanna dress like a rocker and where leather pants..... why not. i dont care, i finding 2 stressful trying to look how i "think" wut would make me hot. Just **** it. everybody into diesel and that ****, i dont wanna be a follower but the same time i dont wanna wear gay ass **** taht does not math, cause i think thats gay 2. lol im picky

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think my problem, is i found myself to look ackward when i look at myself in the mirror or on vidoe or photos. DO you guys normally feel this way??? maby its just cause im watching myself but i dunno, i know i did not wear clothes that fit me well b4.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you don't end up wearing trend following robot clothes your ok with me! (like diesel, abercrombie and fitch etc).

so you want classy and casual? I have noticed the girls dig docker pants. I thought about wearing docker pants with some long sleve flannel shirts because they stand out. that look seems more mature and classy than your average baggy pant with abercrombie shirt style.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, im not into flannel, im very picky when it comes to clothing....partly because i think colthing is picky with me.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
metrosexual is the way to go. Many girls compliment me on the way I dress. Just a thought

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
My style is insanely fresh.

Ive taken some crazy fashion risks but i thought i looked pimp... example...

-blazer from ragstock (13$)
- Lucky jeans, fender style (paid 50$)
- a pink/white/red striped buttonup from express (50$)....it looks better then it sounds.
-Lugz - 50$?
- Aviators (el cheapo brand, 12$...but looked fresh).

anyway i was rocking this at the mall of america and tons of chicks were peeping me out. Now that i look back on it, it was pretty extravagent, my swagger was off the wall...laces all untied, jeans tucked behind the tongue, shirt half tucked in, belt buckle glistenin, aviators shieldin my vision.-if you've read dr.swole stories from bodybuilding.com... thats basically how the day was for real. Just pure and utter off the wall rockin with my c0ck out.

It was a fresh day indeed.

Now adays i just wear track jackets and jeans and sneakers.

I used to rock the metro look with the buttonup under the sweater with the collar and cuffs stickin out, but i dont dig that style... just not fresh enough.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
My style is insanely fresh.

Ive taken some crazy fashion risks but i thought i looked pimp... example...

-blazer from ragstock (13$)
- Lucky jeans, fender style (paid 50$)
- a pink/white/red striped buttonup from express (50$)....it looks better then it sounds.
-Lugz - 50$?
- Aviators (el cheapo brand, 12$...but looked fresh).

anyway i was rocking this at the mall of america and tons of chicks were peeping me out. Now that i look back on it, it was pretty extravagent, my swagger was off the wall...laces all untied, jeans tucked behind the tongue, shirt half tucked in, belt buckle glistenin, aviators shieldin my vision.-if you've read dr.swole stories from bodybuilding.com... thats basically how the day was for real. Just pure and utter off the wall rockin with my c0ck out.

It was a fresh day indeed.

Now adays i just wear track jackets and jeans and sneakers.

I used to rock the metro look with the buttonup under the sweater with the collar and cuffs stickin out, but i dont dig that style... just not fresh enough.
HAHA dr swole, who are you on bb.com ?

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ball in my white tee
slang in my black tee
stunt in my d!ckies
hood niggaz wit me :cool:

saminex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think more people should wear polo and lacoste shirts. If your looking to upgrade your closet just buy a bunch of those shirts.

Timster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you don't mind shelling out $50-$70 per tiny polo or gator logo...

Club Monaco has a very nice lineup of European-looking Spring outfits. Simple and casual, yet stylish. Not too prep, not to grundge.

I like this look.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.... and another day if i wanna dress like a rocker and where leather pants.....

NOW THAT IS JUST PLAIN WRONG. NO MAN, WHO HAS ANY BALLS WHAT SO EVER SHOULD PUT ON LEATHER PANTS:)

unless his's gay

saminex

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats not too bad, 70 dollars for a nice shirt is reasonable.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austizzle
metrosexual is the way to go. Many girls compliment me on the way I dress. Just a thought

2 bad im think metrosexuals are in a way sellouts to manhood (no offence) i mean i dont care if you like the style but if your doing it to get women instead of identity, then i think its a comp out. Besides i'll prolly get more of a "bad boy" look

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
.... and another day if i wanna dress like a rocker and where leather pants.....

NOW THAT IS JUST PLAIN WRONG. NO MAN, WHO HAS ANY BALLS WHAT SO EVER SHOULD PUT ON LEATHER PANTS:)

unless his's gay

i guess every rocker is gay then, yeah they may **** as many chicks as they want a day......but they are still gay...cause they where leather pants

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i found a style that finally fits me now 2.

hahah im a metal head.

i feel way more confident and i actually get hit on by all sorts of chicks. Its great

Jason88

Don Juan
Reaction score
saminex said:
I would think more people should wear polo and lacoste shirts. If your looking to upgrade your closet just buy a bunch of those shirts.
If that's your thing then great.... but I have a couple button up dress shirts...roll up the sleeves...wear a nice pair of jeans and your set. Looking pretty good too...and you're not spending $70 on a single shirt.

My two cents......You don't need to spend a lot to look good.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important to dress in a way that makes you feel good, because it helps with your confidence. The problem is when you try to copy other people. Everyone is different, and we all have our own tastes. I'm sure you can spot dudes who wear trendy stuff because they want to fit in, and dudes who wear things that just look nice on them because they just really liked that shirt/shoes whatever.

Know what colors look good on you, then look for stuff YOU think is cool.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It took you two years to find a new look...ok.

And where the hell do you get Lucky jeans for 50 bucks? Seriously, hook me up man.