Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well, I think a friend just screwed my chances with the girl of my dreams

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna kill this bastard if what he says he did actually happened. But first, the backstory. I met this girl 4 years ago, and fell for her hard. Back then, I asked her out, but got shot down. Now this year, I became better friends with her, and asked her out again, this time to get a yes. We went out about a week and a half ago, and talked for like 2 hours straights at a coffeeshop. We both thought that it went really well, and we're plannning a second date.

Now yesterday I get an IM from this friend of mine, saying that he talked to her. Basically what he said is that he told her that I like her, and that she said she was sort of involved with someone else, and didn't like me like that. Which, isn't a problem if it's true, since I'd love even to just be friends with this girl, but it does raise a problem.

If he did say this to her, he ruined any chance I had of working my game and pacing myself before I told her that I like her, when I felt like the timing was right. I still think this kid is lying, so how do you think I should handle this with her?? Assume that he's telling the truth and just go plutonic with her, or ask her about it, or what?? Any advice??

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, give your friend a good c0ck-punch the next time you see him. Secondly, don't let your friends get involved with your love interests before you work your magic in the future. Third, act as if this hasn't happened (because you don't know for sure if it has), go out with her on another date and keep practicing your game on her. Plan a fun date, and when you see an opportunity for a kiss test go for it (read the DJ Bible if you don't know how to pull this off). Its simple, if she kisses you you are in. If not, move on.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Well, the guy shouldnt have said anything obviously, but the girl ALREADY knows that you like her. I mean you made more plans to go out again right? Its not a big secret. No harm, no foul.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
echo - True, but he may have said some other things that lowered her interest level in him. I would personally be a bit pissed if one of my friends was talking about this stuff with a girl that I was working on.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The short ansewer is that your battleship was already sunk and from the sounds of it, your destroyer too. Her IL in you is way to low and your first principle is this: A womans intrest level easily falls. This is sort of like zen, this quest for DJdom. You see all the problems I blamed from outside forces, I now realize, were problems I had within.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this is the Don Juan center, not the AFC... so don't act like one. I understand you joined the boards not to long ago, but come on read the bible. How AFC is it to go back and date a girl who turned you back FOUR YEARS ago. What happened 4 years ago, stays in the past. Oh and if the girl keeps leading you on, cut off her completely don't EVER EVER try to become friends with a girl that rejected you.

From now on don't tell your friends from now on that you like someone. Keep that too yourself and even if what your friend says isn't true I'm sure alot of us won't recommend you to make a second date.

LOSE THIS CHICK NOW! or Be an AFC for another 4 years.