Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well...crap.

Mr. Sarcasm

Don Juan
Reaction score
So about two months ago, I visited a friend at home and met his sister. She's hawt, has a great personality and is a pervert. 9/10. One problem, she's younger than me.

So anyway, a couple of days later, I add her on facebook and MSN. We chat every day, mostly due to me starting our convo's...anyway. At the beginning, she was pretty flirty, telling me her favourite pose during sex (69) then the stuff she'd do to me and all...so, last thursday, we met up, made out, and split up. Ever since that day, she's been acting different. Not flirty, constantly puts my ****y act down... She's acting pretty distant...

Worst thing of all is, I think I'm getting oneitis for her.

Any help?

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were chatting every day and you were the one initiating every time? First mistake. After that, perhaps making out with her killed all the mystery, and she's over the whole thing. What made you not escalate further than that given all your sex talk? Maybe she saw that you were a big talker online but couldn't back it up in person.

Ectomorph

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do u get a girl to start a convo on msn and stuff?? i always start mines which is bad and i wanna know how to get the girl to start it

needstochange

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ectomorph said:
how do u get a girl to start a convo on msn and stuff?? i always start mines which is bad and i wanna know how to get the girl to start it
I have this problem alot as well.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha! Supreme and Ectomorph do i really have to be an arsehole and point out the obvious??? yes i do. You can't just get a chick to start it

To get them to start conversation, they are going to have to WANT to talk to you. so yes you were thinking right they most likely don't want to talk to you.

Just as a tip wait maybe 5 minutes at least give them a chance to initiate MSN conversations.

Then again they could be waiting for you to initiate so after that 5-10 minutes initiate you really have nothing to lose they aren't going to like you less or more for initiating, they either do or they don't and if they do you can get away with initiating just don't do it all the time. Just leave it up to them sometimes and by the way don't go on MSN too much you'll look like a loser just appear offline until someone interesting comes on.

Anyway enough about MSN tips i'll try help you.

By what you said it sounds like someone had the balls to talk a lot about sex and stuff over MSN and not enough balls to do it in person. Could be you could be her, i don't know you decide. But if your excuse is "but, she didn't escalate herself, she didn't put herself out there" you failed dude, you missed your chance. She said that stuff over MSN which means she does want it just doesn't portray it in person but trust me if they say it on MSN/Txting ect... they WANT it, just ain't got the balls to do it in person. Get used to this like every single girl does it and don't go thinking "maybe she's changed her mind" because she hasn't but if she says "no" thats completely okay, just back off. You've lost nothing, you weren't going to get anything.

Other then that i don't think she like you anymore man, hard luck. Just move along bro forget this girl cut all connection. That should get you over her.

Good luck

Mr. Sarcasm

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
You were chatting every day and you were the one initiating every time? First mistake. After that, perhaps making out with her killed all the mystery, and she's over the whole thing. What made you not escalate further than that given all your sex talk? Maybe she saw that you were a big talker online but couldn't back it up in person.
Oi, I might be open to open-air sex, but she, sadly, ain't...

Anyway, we did talk about sex in person. Hm, you might be right about me killing the mystery... But I think I've still got a shot. I won't see her for about two months, or hear from her, cuz she's out for the summer. I can use this to eradicate my oneitis, move on, and be prepared for her, xD.

Just kidding, I still have the oneitis, but I'll get rid of it. Still, after the summer ends, she's mine, I don't give a fvck.

Devon

Banned
Reaction score
You chatted with her every day and it sounds like you made your self too available, thats where you slipped up. If she is as " hawt " and as flirty as you say she is, she probably has plenty of other guys tying to get in her *****.

Natural Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Castrate yourself with a kitchen knife.

That's probably the easiest way to kill oneitis.

And well, forget about her, turn the page, meet someone else.

You don't have oneitis, you're just excited. I have a girlfriend and I sometimes get excited with other girls. It's fine, just move on.