Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well... Being a pervert has finally gotten me in trouble with the law.

John3737

Reaction score
I hope to God (and have prayed that) nothing will actually come of this, but let this be a lesson to everyone - young and old.

I was on OkCupid last night - browsing horny and without sense, and I send a message to a girl that I had exchanged a couple messages with. It said: "give me your phone number and I'll send you nude pics" (I'm one of those perverts that gets off on sending/receiving pics). She immediately messaged me back her phone number, and I sent a confirmation text saying: "if I send my pics are you going to return the favor?" Her response being: "sure." I send my pics, and she responds with: "sending to police."

I honestly thought she was just f*cking with me and trying to scare me, but the next morning I have a message in my cell from a deputy at a sheriff's department about an hour away: "This is deputy so-and-so. Give me a call back at (number)."

Now, I've researched this cvnt thoroughly and have found her full name, Facebook, twitter, and other dating site account, and her age on everything is 20 (birthday December 1992). If something bad does happen, hopefully the charges won't be too serious because she's over the legal age. She also gave consent for the pics two different times (on OkCupid and through text). With her age and consent, I should technically not be charged for anything, since sexting between two consenting adults is perfectly legal, but you know our terrible legal system...

Oh, and I returned the deputy's call but couldn't get a hold of him. Probably a good thing, because I've sought out advice on the matter and just about EVERYONE has said to ignore the police completely until/unless they arrest you, then ask for an attorney before answering any questions (if it comes to that).

I've also screen-capped her profile to prove her age. Unfortunately I deleted the texts because I thought it was a joke and she wasn't seriously going to do it. I wonder what she told the police? And I wonder why a department an hour away is contacting me? There's literally a police department right down the road...

I know my behavior was stupid. I've already deleted every pic on my phone and in my e-mail. Literally EVERY picture that could be considered even the slightest bit obscene. I will NEVER send another picture.

Anyways... Advice is appreciated if you think it would help me. And yes, I know what I did was idiotic, but in my defense she's 20 and asked for them and we all do stupid sh!t once in a while...

John3737

Reaction score
Slickster said:
How old are you?

bradd80 said:
John, legally speaking statutory rape and child protection laws are very strict in the sense that you mistakenly thinking that the girl was of age is not a viable defense. It's generally an absolute liability offense, and even if the girl lied to you this will usually not absolve you of the crime.

That being said, I think the cop will just have a word with you and issue a warning. Next time, build a little bit of rapport before send nude pics of yourself. On second thought why the hell are you sending nude pics of yourself to a girl first?

You should always be the one getting nude pics, and NEVER the one sending them.
Hopefully that's the case. I'm not a criminal nor a sexual predator in any way, shape, or form. Just a horny idiot. And it's always possible that she's underage (God I hope not...), but even her Facebook said 20 (December 1992 birthday) and I don't think you need to lie on there to make an account. Her PoF also said she has an Associates Degree.

F*cking sigh this is such bullsh!t. What kind of a sick and twisted person would do this to someone for no reason?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol this is bullsh!t. She probably just got a random dude to call you and act like the police. There's no way in hell you're gonna get in trouble for this. However if you showed your face in the pic then yes you're a massive idiot.

John3737

Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Lol this is bullsh!t. She probably just got a random dude to call you and act like the police. There's no way in hell you're gonna get in trouble for this. However if you showed your face in the pic then yes you're a massive idiot.
I sent one non-nude pic where my face was visible from the side. The others had no face showing.

And I don't think it's fake unless she knows a guy at the station. The number he gave was legit (for the station) and the guy who picked up put me on hold to look for the deputy. Not only that, but I called the number the deputy called me from (with another phone) and the person who picked up said: "blah county sheriff's department."

Once again, I don't see how they could possibly prove I've done anything "illegal" or "wrong." Even if they did look at the texts on her phone they'd see that she gave consent.

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
had to be a guy trolling you

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
My brother is a cop. He said no way in fcuking hell would a police officer CALL someones personal cell and leave a message LOL!!!!! Are you kidding me? If you were truly in trouble you would get a knock on your door. Also if your gonna send **** don't send it with your face lol

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
spiegel549 said:
My brother is a cop. He said no way in fcuking hell would a police officer CALL someones personal cell and leave a message LOL!!!!! Are you kidding me? If you were truly in trouble you would get a knock on your door. Also if your gonna send **** don't send it with your face lol
He also said the department that called him is an hour away. Why would a department an hour away be doing the investigation?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta agree with Brad here. It's pretty fvcking weird to be sending nude pics to unknown chicks on the Internet.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spiegel549 said:
My brother is a cop. He said no way in fcuking hell would a police officer CALL someones personal cell and leave a message LOL!!!!! Are you kidding me? If you were truly in trouble you would get a knock on your door.
That's not true. I sold a car and the person apparently didn't transfer the title over so the VIN still traced back to me. Something happened involving the car and a detective from the city police called my cell phone a couple times bugging me about it. No police ever came to my home. Police and detectives don't always come out in person when they chase down every lead.

I think it's pure BS that if a girl identifies herself as being over 18, that you should still be charged for sexual contact with a minor.

John3737

Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I think it's pure BS that if a girl identifies herself as being over 18, that you should still be charged for sexual contact with a minor.
Me too, but after looking at her pages (including Facebook and Twitter), I'm quite positive that she IS, in fact, 20 years old, and I'm thinking she filed a complaint with the police saying that I sent her the pics without consent (which isn't true). If this is the case, which I would bet (and at this point hope) it is, she is technically guilty of entrapment and filing a false police report.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
That's not true. I sold a car and the person apparently didn't transfer the title over so the VIN still traced back to me. Something happened involving the car and a detective from the city police called my cell phone a couple times bugging me about it. No police ever came to my home. Police and detectives don't always come out in person when they chase down every lead.

A cop can call and leave a message about something like a car vin sure because its not a big deal.

A cop will not call and leave a message about something pertaining to child protection laws...you will get a knock on your door lol.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spiegel549 said:
A cop can call and leave a message about something like a car vin sure because its not a big deal.

A cop will not call and leave a message about something pertaining to child protection laws...you will get a knock on your door lol.
How do you know the car owner thing wasn't a big deal? It depends on what the matter was involving the car-vehicular manslaughter, felony hit and run etc. I agree if she was a minor, they wouldn't just call but would probably show up and arrest him. Why are you assuming she's a minor and it pertains to child protection laws, though? There's no evidence she is a minor. The point is cops do sometimes call people to chase down leads and for minor issues, etc.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was me on line at the courthouse, you bastard! I'll never forgive you for that!!
;)

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
this.

Most women online looking for sex are dudes, and probably bored dudes who are going to play people like you and make you think you are cops.

Even worst case this broad sent a picture to a police officer, what can they charge you with? you have not committed any sexual acts, nor have you broken the law. **** man, they don't even know who you are. Tell them to press charges or fvck off.