Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Welcome to My World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello readers,
Just like the title says, this is my life and my movie. So feel free to sit down and read. But remember, be a good guest and behave yourself. But that's it, I'm a pretty easygoing and open mind person most of the time. So I doubt there will be grudges from any of you guys.

About Me
The first part to build rapport and get rid of that stranger image is to share a little bit about myself. I'm a 19 year old asian boy as of now and was born in Vietnam. I've been living in Tampa, Florida most of my life and not planning to move anytime soon. Apart from studying the game, I like to workout to keep my body in shape and have a strict diet because I believe looking good is the main source to be confident. Everybody can look good imo, but you have to work hard for it. You get what you deserve, right? So what brings me into the game and how I discovered it?

My Life
All my school life I've been the quiet asian kid sitting in the corner of the room. Most of the time I would just layed my head on the desk or zoned out. I thought being quiet and not talk to anyone was kool since I didn't try to messed with anyone and the kids in my class did not know anything about me. I was trying to be perfect just to cut it short. Thanks to anime seriously. Remembered the quiet and calm guy who always beat up the bad guys and look kool afterward?? Yea, that was me or at least that was what I tried to be. I didn't know that would made other think I'm a loser until this one girl told me earlier this year about how I was a loser in high school. Not only that, but my family think I'm a loser too. And they think That I'm still a loser even now. Hahah, shhhh.....i kinda tried to hide from them and keep that as surprise when I bring a hb10 home. I was a pretty big kid back then cause I was chubby and rarely get bullied but that didn't mean I didn't got picked on. Chubby and face full of pimple. I remembered I would get like a big pimple on my nose every year. It was embarassing to walked around school like that. Hahah, I used to tried to covered cream on it. Despise my image, I still got one average(or hot to most) girl who reveals their interest to me or even tried to ask me out every year. Funny how this one girl ask me to married her in 8th grade. I could've gotten laid back then, but I was too picky cause I was looking for perfection. Hah, how naive. Not because there was no perfect girl but it was my fear of talking to girls that stop me. So from kindergarten to 12 grade, I talk to no girls unless we got assign to the same group by the teacher and even that wouldn't help me. The girls would usually ask me why am I so quiet. I replied to them with my soft and low voice "I don't know." or sometimes I don't even reply or look at them. And that can turn out to be rude. Funny how I just look at the gangsta wannabe kids who neg girls all day and wish I was them. But now they wish they're me.

My Love Story
So my life changes after my summer break of 2006. I met a girl, a Filipino girl who was the sister of my friend also my co-worker. To tell the truth, she was not attractive. But she was the first girl that I went the most far with. We talk on the phone for hours almost everyday. I remembered I went to the grocery store and tricked my mom into buying me candy and chocolate so I can make her candy sushi at the sushi bar I was working at because she gonna give me a visit there. So I actually did it, and I risk getting fired by giving her some free sushi rolls, I also went to the mall, bought her a shirt and let her borrowed a few games which she didn't give back. I did all that and what I got was just a "THANK YOU". At that time she got a boyfriend who went out with her for two years. But as you can see, their relationship is not strong. So one day I told one of the girl who I called "sis" on AIM my story and asked her for some advice. Guess what? She told me I should not break them apart blah blah blah, etc and then went back to her own stupid love story. Hahah she got played too. So I did what she say and didn't tried to go any further. One time, I cried in front of her brother and told him my feeling and he told me "Just let nature takes it course." and that was the first time I cried for a girl. Stupid how he says that, fvck nature!!! At that time, I tried to lose some weights and cut my hair for her. but guess what? She didn't even liked it. So I listened to her bro and the stupid "sis" on AIM and tried to not go any further and tried stop calling her for a while (I can't even sleep the night before the first day of school cause of thinking of her.) Everything went on like this for a while until one day I heard she broke up with her boyfriend for some other dude who lived 5 states away from her(Chicago). I can't let this happen, I've waited long enough. So I IM her one day on yahoo and told her how I feels(I even ask my friends to ask her if she like me a few times before and she say she think I'm cute.) and guess what she say? "I only see you as a friend." BAM, I can feel my heart screaming and my tears dripping down my cheeks. Hahah, it hasn't end yet. I kept telling myself it must be the way I look. I sent her my cell number. I believed she will come back to me one day. So I push myself hard in the gym and have a really strict diet which I only ate chicken breast for the whole 9 months. I went from 180 lbs to 145 lbs. But that day never comes. I waited and waited. I told everyone about her, everyone I knew that I liked her. I want the whole world to know. I can't stop thinking of her everyday and it didn't stop until I discovered the game. But thanks to her, my life has changes. But Guess what? she added me on myspace a few weeks ago, hahah I feel stupid looking at her now. Ever since I started sarging, I've met girls that are better than her. Just imagine how interesting life would be if I push myself out of the comfort zone. Bye bye girl. Hahah.

My Enlightenment
I actually knew a little bit about the game about 5 years ago when I was a freshmen in high school but not really apply to it since I think it was a waste of time. Looking back, the game wasn't that good 5 years ago to be honest or maybe I wasn't desperate enough. Let's skip to the beginning of last august. I spotted a thread about picking up chicks at BB.com and the way the guy explained it from "Double your Dating" was just easy so I just applied it at my first year of college. I still remembered my first approach. It was a cute mexican girl. Hmmm....I want to see her again.

My Struggle
Hahah, wow that was longer than I expected. I been struggling with Approach Anxiety lately. I used to forced my friends into approaching girls. But now I need someone to push me into it. Unfortunately I got no wing who can do that. It's really hard to fight it. I have to admit that, so from now on I'm not gonna force anyone unless they wanted to. But guess what? I just beat it 2 days ago and now I'm back for more action. Well...this is me personally. If I can approach one girl and had a great outcome. I would go on a approaching spree. I once approach 20 girls in a day. Hahah, don't be like me. Try to build rapport, okay?? Quality over quantity hahah.

My Style
I've been studying a lot of method and read a lot of ebooks including David Deangelo, Mystery, Swingcat, Razorjack, Style, Badboy, Ranko and Juggler. Mainly Juggler and a mixed of Badboy/Ranko Magami. But I found out getting my butt out there is the best method. Cause I rarely use any structure when I'm out there. Not because I don't want to, but I forgot everything when I'm in the convo. I'm just being my funny me. There's nothing wrong with reading and studying it. Cause I do that too. So don't feel bad about it. You're just searching for a solution to your problem afterall, either that would be AA or fear of talking to strangers. Seriously, I solely focused on AA 2 weeks ago and I finally found the answer to it. That is "No matter what happens, you'll still be you." I would tell myself that before the approach or when the approach turned out to be bad and I would tell myself "Yeah! I'm still here and being myself."

The Mall
I just got hired at the mall recently so I'm gonna approach quite a few girls there everyday. I'm not gonna badmouth my co-worker or the company. Cause that's not me.

My Goal
My goal is just to be outgoing and comfortable around everyone. Because I find myself feeling better when i'm actually myself and not being restricted by something that won't hurt me(which happens to me my whole school life.) I also find that having fun attract girls. So that's what I will do and will succeed in. But that's doesn't mean is not my primary focus cause it is. But instead of making it a chore, I'm gonna make it fun. I'm not aiming to get laid or trying to find a girlfriend. But it wouldn't hurts to get bonus hahah.

My Name
Btw, my name is Ha Nguyen and I don't give a fvck if anyone I know find this out. There's nothing wrong with improving myself and making myself happy. Because by the end of the day, no one will give a fvck if I die. Remember that, since it the first step toward your goal my friends.

Oh yea, and I also don't give a fvck if you read/reply to this. This is just for me to see my progress and see how much of a chump I was when I turn into the world best PUA hahah. Same with you guys, shouldn't care what other think. That's my last adivce to you for the day. Goodbye for now.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Great post. I like your attitude - I wish I had that kind of attitude right now.

All I can say is, don't stop. Keep going with that positive flow. You really have some momentum, don't stop or get caught up.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keep it up kid...learn from your mistakes..good job.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, that was quick hahah.

Don't worry ATTRACTION, that's all I can tell you. You'll reach your breaking point someday and will get back on your feet again.

Trapper, I will not dissapoint you. hahah.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was my first day at work in the mall. Everyone was friendly and nice but too bad I didn't get to stay in the front most of the time. Everything was great and I was being sociable as much as i can until I gotten hungry and stop talking as much. I kinda underestimate 4 hours and since I'm on a diet, I can't go to the food court and buy any foods. But that didn't stop me from doing at least one approach. So right after work I walked around the mall to find a hot girl but I was shocked! The mall was pretty empty at 7 pm. But I did manage to find one at the food court. She was sitting with a little boy. So I walked up to her.....
Greenlake: Hi, how r u?
Nanny: Good, how about you?
Greenlake: I'm fine. Wow you got a cute son.
Nanny: No, I'm a nanny.
*Looking at the boy*
Greenlake: Can we share the ice cream?
*The boy didn't say anything.*
Nanny: I guess that means no hahah.
Greenlake: Btw, what's ur name?
LittleBoy: Oscar.
Greenlake: How about you?
Nanny: *I forgot*
Greenlake: Btw, I think you're pretty.
Nanny: Ohh thanks.
Greenlake: I want to get to know you.
Nanny: Sorry I have a boyfriend.
Greenlake: We can be friends.
Nanny: I don't think we can.
(So I went back to the kid and left a bit later since I was so hungry.)

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad ur starting a journal up. Gonna have to catch up to u Ha.
Funny how this is something that can be perfect motivation, looking back at all u did and then realize u really do get better. Didn't know there was this much back story of u with the game, great to now. Be easier to relate to u with all this :).

Good approach, it will happen sometimes. But just remember, when a female says she has a boyfriend, look at her body language, cuz some can be fibbing about it. In some interactions, u could just act as if aint a big deal and still interact with her.

keep it up bud.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Day at the Mall.

My friend and I had a deal on Friday that if he can talks to 10 girls I will practice Muay Thai with him. So I woke up at 12 today and ate my breakfast and went on the internet to read a little bit about the game to get me pump. About 10 minutes later he called and told me he's on the way. So I stopped and got dressed up. About 10 minutes he arrived and we went off. I can see that he dressed nice today, hmmm......he must be ready. I was kinda scare since I don't like to do Muay Thai.

Hollister:So we arrived at the mall awhile later and went to Hollister. I can feel the approach anxiety already. But the difference between the "me" now and the "me" before is that "I do it anyway". We went to the back of the store and saw two girls who work there. Damn...they got nice booty. It took me a while to go for it. So I told my friend so stay back in the other room and let me do it. So here I am, nervous as heck, walking up to them....
*Looking at the shirts.*
Greenlake: Is this for girls?
Cutebutt: *smile* yes, if you're looking for the guy clothes it is over there.
Greenlake: Ohh okay, thanks.
*They just stand there and smile at me, I knew it was on but I just ejected ....with a smile of course.*

Abercrombie:I came here to get my work schedule and while I was there my friend pointed out two girls who was looking at some clothes. One was talking on the phone while the other one was looking at the clothes. So I decided to walk up to them this time with no stupid questions.
*kino the girl looking at the clothes on the upper back of the arm.*
Greenlake: Hi, I think you're pretty.
*A little startled*
target: Thanks.
Greenlake: And I wanna get to know you.
*I had to repeat this two times since the music was loud.*
Greenlake: What's your name?
target: Mary.
Greenlake: Mine is Ha. How about your?
*Looking at the girl on the phone.*
phonegirl: Jane.
(We say something else later but her phone was ringing too so I was standing there by myself. I felt kinda arkward so I left.)

Plaza: While walking around the mall, I spotted a pretty girl with a nice body. My friend says he would give her a 10. Me? a 7. So we followed her and this one was supposed to be for my friend. But he quit at the last moment when we caught up to them. So I decided to go in anyway.
*Kino her on the upper arm*
Greenlake: Hi, I think you're pretty and I want to get to know you.
*Light up*
7: Ohh thank you.
7: Sarah, you?
Greenlake: Ha. How about you?
*Look at her friend*
Friend: Kim.
Greenlake: So who are you waiting for?
Sarah: No one, we're just walking around.
Greenlake: Hey, you guys should walk around with me and my friend here.
Sarah: Ohhhhhh no, but I'll see you around later.
Greenlake: Okay, it was nice meeting you.
Sarah: Yes, you too.
I knew I should build rapport there. My friend even told me that she look interested. I saw her later but didn't go after it. Ohh well....NEXT!!

American Eagle- There was this one pretty cute cowgirl that we saw at the plaza but I didn't approach. But we saw later on at American Eagle. I was planning to approach her when all of a sudden some lady went up and talks to her. Must be her mom....I think. After a few seconds of hesitating, I say "screw it, I'll do it no matter what." So I walked up to them and....
Greenlake: Hi, you must be from Texas.
Lady: Hahah no, she's actually from here.
Greenlake: Ohh really, you must be her mom then.
Lady: No I'm her sister.
Greenlake: Ohh no wonder why you look so young.
Sister: Thank you.
Greenlake: I like your style.
Cowgirl: Than you.
What is your name?
Sister: Courtney
Greenlake: And your?
Sister: Tracy.
Cowgirl: Tori.
Greenlake: Hahah, so which one is it?
Cowgirl: Tracy is my middle name.
Greenlake: Ohh, it was nice meeting you Courtney and Tracy.
Both: You too.
*Shakes hand.*

Abercrombie: I was walking around when I saw a pretty girl who works there. I told my friend I'm going in...
Greenlake: Hi
Cute: Hi.
Greenlake: I work here too.
Cute: Really? How long have you work?
Greenlake: A week ago. You?
Cute: 4 weeks ago.
Greenlake: How many days do you work?
Cute: 4 days.
Greenlake: Damn, you should spare me some.
Cute: Hahah Yea.
Greenlake: What is your name?
Cute: Angelina, you?
Greenlake: Ha. Well Angelina, my friend is waiting for me so I guess I'll see you some other times.
Cute: ok, it was nice meeting you.

Part 2: This girl was so pretty that I had to come back a few minutes later and talk to her again....which I shouldn't.
Greenlake: Hey, do you work on Monday?
Cute: Hmmm...yea.
Greenlake: Kool, I'll see you on Monday. Btw, I think you're pretty.
*Didn't even look at me.*
Cute: Thanks.

Conclusion:Hmm....I think that was it and the one I didn't mention was not worth it or just too short. I was at the mall for atleast 3 hours but most of the time it was my friend who mades it longer. Wow, it just surprised me since he know Muay Thai, stonger than me and almost beat up some dude in the public bathroom but when it comes to approach girls....he just can't do it. But he did manage to did one cold approach with tihs Korean girl after I gave him a few openers and try to find what his problem was. So he deserved a pat on the back. He admitted that I was manlier than him. Hahah that was a good thing to hear. The Abercrombie girl was the only one that kinda made me feel bad but everything else was great. I'm glad I did some kinos this time. Wow....the power of kino is so strong. I'm gonna do it more often now. I can see myself getting better day by day. My next focus is of course to stay in the conversation longer. I guess this is the time to apply some juggler method into it. Until next time, wish me luck my friend. I'm looking forward to approach some girls again on Monday since I might work that day.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie- Thank you. Yea you're absolutely right. i'm gonna pay closer attention to the girl's body language next time.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A Day at the Bookstore.

I learned something new today. That is to go out for girls but have other reasons beside that too. I used to find myself getting really nervous when I'm out sarging. The reason was that I put too much pressure on myself because I'm excited over something that doesn't happens yet. Thus, my day would be disastrous if I didn't approach any girl. It's the same feeling that I used to have when I waited for a videogame to come out. I didn't sleep all night just to think about it. If tomorrow didn't turn out how I wanted to be and was not able to get the game then I would get all moody. That how I was, from a kid to being an adult. I guess I didn't really change much after all. :rolleyes:

I went with my friend to Barnes and Noble today. My mind didn't really think about picking up girls at all. It's more like half about girls and half for the books. My heart didn't beat faster this time. I guess it works. So right when I got there, I looked around to observe the environment.....no hot girls. Ohh well, I'm not dissapointed since I didn't rely too much on it. I spotted a "The Encyclopedia of the DC comics World." I'm kinda interested in it after reading Batman graphic novels for the last few days. So I picked up the book and sat there for a while. I don't even think about getting a girl phone number like I used to. After a while my friend walked upt o me and told I'm supposed to pick up some chicks......I laugh at the fool. He told there is some hot chicks over there. I was curious.....so I walked around the store and saw no one that caught my eyes. I went back to finish up the book. I closed the book and walk around again to see if there any book or girl that interest me. My friend pointed out one. I walked up close to her and no....she's not. Later on, I saw her again....about 40 feets away. "Hmmm....she look pretty cute." I told myself. So I walked over to her and observe what section she looking at. "Teen Inspiration." that's what it says. Okay I got my situation opener....here I go.
Greenlake: Hi, I'm looking for some inspiration. What book would you recommend?
cute: Hmmm....I'm like you too. I don't know.
Greenlake: How about the Chicksoup series?
ciue: Yea I like them.
Greenlake: Really. Tell me more about it.
cute: Well, it's abuot teens who have friend or family that die.
Greenlake: Wow that's pretty scary. Have you ever had any friend that died?
cute: No, well I gotta go to my boyfriend over there.
Greenlake: Okay, it's nice meeting you.

That could be a rejection. But I reframed myself. "She probably does has a boyfriend, it's a learning experience and there are a lot of other girls" I say. Heh, rejection has never been any better. :cool:

That's all for today. :p

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, my apologies for not posting in the past couple of days....but ur doing pretty well...despite some of these girls having neutral reactions....thats the journey of doing direct, having to face more rejection at the start..but then ur game being hella tight as u go forward. Indirect may be easier, but i think direct is more effective as its what women want to truly hear...even the stuck up ones...as most guys don't do it right...thats why some guys say direct doesn't work.

I'll post more when i return later today...not finished with it yet.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
greenlake said:
...That could be a rejection. But I reframed myself. "She probably does has a boyfriend, it's a learning experience and there are a lot of other girls" I say. Heh, rejection has never been any better. :cool:
Who care's about the rejection, that wasn't a bad approach. Why not idle back and focus on the goal of consistantly making good approaches where you feel comfortable. Then set the goal a little higher to gaining mutual rapport, then comfort and THEN closing. Baby steps. :up:

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A Day at the Mall with My Sister.

Have you guys ever tried picking up girls with your family member hang along? Today was my first time going to the mall with my little sister since ages. There is nothing wrong with it but I had a wierd feeling. Even though I didn't get to go all out with the girls. i did managed to attempt a direct approach with this one pretty girl working at Hollister. If you've read my thread "Sarging at the mall." you'd noticed there was a girl who gaves me IOIs but I was too nervous at that time and came back later for her but she was gone. That was the same girl. I saw her again in the same clothes that I saw her last time. I'm not complaining, she was a really pretty girl. But that was not the reason why I search for her. I've talk to girls who are hotter than her. It could be those IOIs that she gaves me last time(we give eye contact and smile until we walk passed eachother.) Maybe that was the reasons, no girl has ever look at me straight in the eyes and gave me a genuine smile. Let get back to the story, shall we? I saw my friend working there today and chatted with him for a bit. I told him about her but he doesn't really knows who I was talking about. All of a sudden someone walked passed us form behind and look so familiar to me. I told him that must be her. He thinks she's hot and told me I should go talk to her........heheh my mind has already decided what to do the moment i saw her. So I walked around looking for her again. There she was, talking to one of her co-worker. I kinda hesitate at first, but then I thought myself "now or never!" I picked "now". i walked up straight to her, I can feel something wierd inside my body. The same one that tried to stops me whenever I saw hot girls. The sensation increases as I got nearer. I ignored it.
Greenlake: Stop.
*I look at her friend....my old self would tell me to go talks to her friend before moving to the target. Now I don't care anymore, I've tried that before and i don't like the result. I realize that she was just an audience watching our romance. I touch the pretty girl on the arm and kinda turn her body to my side.*
Greenlake: Hey, I think you're pretty.
*We both smile. I knew I was in.*
Pretty: Thank you.
Pretty: Tiffany, you?
*we shake hands.*
Greenlake: My name is Ha.
Pretty: I have a boyfriend and we're kinda committed but( i forgot what she say and I don't care.)
Greenlake: That's okay, we can be friends. ( I really meant it, I would love to have her as a friend.)
Pretty: I'm gonna be moving to countryside mall next week.
Greenlake: Where's countryside?
Pretty: It's in Clearwater.
Greenlake: That pretty far.
Pretty: Yeah
Greenlake: I know a girl who works here that moved there.
Pretty: Really?
Greenlake: Yea, by the way. I think I saw you once at Abercrombie.
Pretty: Yea, I go there once in a while cause I'm a manager here.
Greenlake: Ohh, I worked there. Maybe that's why I saw you.
Pretty: You work at Abercrombie?
Greenlake: Yea, I hear people there don't like you..
Pretty: No, they're pretty nice.
Greenlake: You gotta stop using their fax and wasting their paper.
Pretty: Hahah, no.
*I just don't know what to say afterward. My mind was blank no matter how hard I try to think. She gives me the look that show she's thinking of something to say. I bet we're showing the same body language.
Pretty: So you know....*looking at me and then her friend*
Greenlake: Jake?
Pretty: Yeah!!
Greenlake: He's my friend.
Pretty: I saw you talking to him earlier.
Greenlake: Yea, you remind me. I'm gonna go check on him. It's nice meeting you.
Pretty: Yea, you too.

I walked away like a real man. No sadness, no regrets....its was better than what I've expected a few days ago(except the boyfriend part of course.) She would gives me a smile and say "goodnight" or "hi" after that. That was great. I felt great. But I'm not satisfy. I left and walked to the other stores for a little while. I've change my mind. I wanted her in my life. I walked back in and look for her. I finally saw her, she smile at me again and say "hi". But she gotta go somewhere tihs time so she was walking fast and I was behind. I screamed out "excuse me!!" She looked back at me. Curious.
*I touch her on the arm again*
Greenlake: I realized something. I don't want you to be out of my life.
*I had to repeat twice because she didn't hear cause of the music and I was kinda nervous.*
*I stop*
Greenlake: I want to stay in contact with you.
*She kept working*
Pretty; Hmmm.....I don't think I can.
*I stared at her, looking for a better answer.*
Greenlake: Are you sure?
Pretty: Only though work.
*She turns and walk over to the counter to talk to some of the workers there. I stand there for 5 seconds. I walked away feeling humiliated.....At that moment.*

I'm proud of what I've done today. I can see myself improving each time I go out. It wasn't like that before. It was "kinoing" on the arm last time and this time is to go straight to the target and screw her friend. I know what I have improved on and what i need to work on. Sarging has never been this easy. I was dissapointed with the outcome, I got to admit that. Hahah I'm human. But this time I realize something. Something that I've never imagine possible back in my AFC days. It's the fact that I'm the selector. It's true that the girls are the one to decide. But there more girls out there for me to select. And another bonus is that girls don't care much about look. Things would have change if I had a better bodylanguage and social skill. But life are full of experiences. She helps me realize my weaknesses and I gave the her gift of joy. Fair? I bet it is. Guys rarely go up to a girl and tell them they're pretty. If he does, they would do it in a excuser way. I think she's pretty and she deserves the truth. All those times putting on make up and dressing in nice clothes.....for who? Not for their girlfriends, I bet.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie-I always feel encourage when I read your comments. You're right, direct approaches require a good body language. I feel pretty lonely doing it by myself. You better COME BACK AND DO IT WITH ME!! hahahah j/k.

Francisco d'Anconia- Thanks. You made a good point there. BABYSTEPS. Sometimes impatient would get over me and I would rush through everything. I think I've learn my lesson and lead the path of Babysteps you're talking about.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was good. You probably shouldn't have came back that 2nd time. But what can ya do, can't go back.

KEEP IMPROVING! :)

And have fun.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix- Yea, I should have come back. This is my second time screwing up like that with a girl. I regret the first time I did it because that girl was my co-worker. But who cares anyway, I forgot how she look. But this one is different, I really like her and she's going to work at a different mall next week. If I don't come back then I wouldn't get to see her again. If there is one thing I should've fix it should be finish everything the first time so I won't have to come back. Luckily, I got over her the next day. That's one of the thing I love about the game.

Yea, having FUN is what it's all about. I can see myself improving and I'm loving it.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
June 19, 2007

So I finally got back after a week of no sarging due to car problems. I went to the mall yesterday and I was shock with the numbers of eye contacts and smile girls gave to me. But I was too scared to approach them. So in another word, I unconciously rejected them. Today was the same, but I was still scared. I did manage to do one approach. Two girls are walking in front of me when I walked out of Hollister. I saw them looking toward my direction. So I decided to go for them. I walked up to them, kino one of the girl and say "I think you two are pretty." The girl who I was not kinoing say "Sorry, we're not interested. 2 or 3 people was looking toward our direction after they heard her. I felt so embarassed.....I think their moms were behind them. hmmm....interesting.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
June 20, 2007

Things got better on Wednesday. I did two approaches, one before I went to work and the other one is during work. So I guess that's an improvement compare to yesterday. :cheer:

Approach #1- After struggling with AA, I was so frustrated that I decided to do it anyway. So I saw this alright look white girl from 10 feets away. I had to bring out the word since she's walking so fast. "Hi, I think you're pretty." She says thanks and keep walking, I tried to follow her and ask for her name. BUt she didn't answer, she looked creeps out. That's a first time......:nervous: So that was a downer for me until....

Approach #2- During work, I spotted a cute Asian girl came in. I rarely go for Asians, but she's a few exception. After letting her look at the clothes for a while. I finally got the gutz to walk up to her....
*kino her arm*
Greenlake: Hi, what's your name?
Asian: Asian.
Greenlake: Hey Asian, I think you look pretty.
*She gaved me a big smile and immediately wants a handshake, she got a hard squeeze for a girly handshake. :crackup:)
Asian: What's your?
Greenlake: Ha. I'm curious, are you Vietnamese?
Asian: No, I'm Fillipino, alot of people say that tho.
Greenlake: Yea, I thought you were Vietnamese at first. Well it was nice meeting you.
Asian: Nice meeting you too.
I ran out of things to say so I decided to eject. While folding clothes, I think "Grr...I gotta get her number." So I looked around for her and saw her at the counter. So I just stand somewhere nearby and wait for her to finish. She saw me after paying for item and say "bye." I told myself "this is it." and walked up to her.
Greenlake: Hey, you seem like a nice girl but I'm working right now. I wanna see you again tho.
Asian: Ohhh, you work here?
Greenlake: Yes.
Asian: Aww sorry, I'm married.
Greenlake: Really? :eek:
Asian: Yea :yes: How old are you?
Greenlake: I'm 19, you?
Asian: I'm 28.
Greenlake: :woo: Seriously, you don't look that old.
Asian: Yea.
Greenlake: Well, it was nice meeting you.
Asian: You too.
Greenlake: Bye
Asian: Bye.
Uhhh.......the convo kinda made her look disinterest. But if this approach was videotape, you can see that she want me bad! But I kinda got disinterest after I heard that.

So the second approach kinda balance the first plus I also flirt with some my co-workers and customers. So far so good....

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
June 24, 2007

I love Sunday, more girls to approach. Too bad....like the usual I always struggle with AA at first. But I did two approaches with the hired guns and I don't know if that counts. But it is for me.

Express-Clearance......yup. After seeing that, I went in there to check out some clothes and say this tan babe with shade on. I don't know, but there's something about girls with shade that intimidated me. I slowly walked up to her, kino her arm and say "hi, I think you're pretty." She say "thanks" and look back at the clothes. I asked her "what's your name?" and she told me. I see this interaction going no where so I just told her "nice meeting you." Then I walked away......:(

Abercrombie Kids- I don't usually go in here due to bad past experience with one girl who works there that I got a number from and she never calls me back. But that was months ago, plus there was this one blonde girl who look pretty hot that works there. So I just walked in and for some reason my AA got me again. So I just walked to the male side and saw a Asian girl. She saw me and greeted me. So I walked up to her....
Abercrombie: Thanks!
*She didn't look excited at all and went back to folding clothes.*
Greenlake: So what's your name?
Abercrombie: Meisha.
Greenlake: Nice to meet you Meisha.
Meisha: You too.
*Shake hand.*
Greenlake: How long have you been working here?
Meisha: 4 days.
Greenlake: Kool, I worked at Abercrombie.
Meisha: Ohh that's kool.
Greenlake: Are you Asian?
Meisha: No, I'm 17.
*She misheard twice.*
Meisha: Ohh, yea I'm half Asian and half German.
Greenlake: Oh okay, it was nice meeting you.

Ruehl- I spotted a blonde girl working there. AA gotten less this time. i just went right into the store and waled up to her....:box:
Ruehl: Thanks.
Ruehl: Ruehl, you?
Greenlake: Ha
Ruehl: Do you work in the mall?
Greenlake: Yea, how long have you been working here?
Ruehl: Hmm...4 weeks.
Greenlake: You like it?
Ruehl: Yea
*some customers walked near us. So we stop talking.*
Ruehl: Ohh okay, nice meeting you. Bye
Greenlake::cry: You too, bye.

Okay guys, more to come later........geehz i hate typing down FR.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No...don't hate writing down FRs. Its pretty good motivation when ur in a slump or feeling down. Plus, u may be surprised....that it'll trigger memories of some women u completely forgot about.

Approach #1- After struggling with AA, I was so frustrated that I decided to do it anyway. So I saw this alright look white girl from 10 feets away. I had to bring out the word since she's walking so fast. "Hi, I think you're pretty." She says thanks and keep walking, I tried to follow her and ask for her name. BUt she didn't answer, she looked creeps out. That's a first time...... So that was a downer for me until....
I think if u said "STOP!" powerfully, she would've stopped. Then u open. I think that would've worked more. But it could've been that she was really in a rush and sometimes one just can't talk.

Approach #2- During work, I spotted a cute Asian girl came in. I rarely go for Asians, but she's a few exception. After letting her look at the clothes for a while. I finally got the gutz to walk up to her....
*kino her arm*
Greenlake: Hi, what's your name?
Asian: Asian.
Greenlake: Hey Asian, I think you look pretty.
*She gaved me a big smile and immediately wants a handshake, she got a hard squeeze for a girly handshake. )
Asian: What's your?
Greenlake: Ha. I'm curious, are you Vietnamese?
Asian: No, I'm Fillipino, alot of people say that tho.
Greenlake: Yea, I thought you were Vietnamese at first. Well it was nice meeting you.
Asian: Nice meeting you too.
I ran out of things to say so I decided to eject. While folding clothes, I think "Grr...I gotta get her number." So I looked around for her and saw her at the counter. So I just stand somewhere nearby and wait for her to finish. She saw me after paying for item and say "bye." I told myself "this is it." and walked up to her.
Greenlake: Hey, you seem like a nice girl but I'm working right now. I wanna see you again tho.
Asian: Ohhh, you work here?
Greenlake: Yes.
Asian: Aww sorry, I'm married.
Greenlake: Really?
Asian: Yea How old are you?
Greenlake: I'm 19, you?
Asian: I'm 28.
Greenlake: Seriously, you don't look that old.
Asian: Yea.
Greenlake: Well, it was nice meeting you.
Asian: You too.
Greenlake: Bye
Asian: Bye.
Uhhh.......the convo kinda made her look disinterest. But if this approach was videotape, you can see that she want me bad! But I kinda got disinterest after I heard that.

So the second approach kinda balance the first plus I also flirt with some my co-workers and customers. So far so good....
Yes, her being that receptive to you in the very beginning should indicate a very good level of interest on her part. After u said, "Seriously, you don't look that old." you could've gone into more detail about why and had an even longer conversation about that. Just the fact that she then had disinterest was because u ejected too soon.

Next comments in bold.

I love Sunday, more girls to approach. Too bad....like the usual I always struggle with AA at first. But I did two approaches with the hired guns and I don't know if that counts. But it is for me.

Hey man, atleast ur going out there. AA is natural, its because we fear the unknown of whats going to happen(not succeeding) but the law of universe will have us succeed when we are trying hard enough and know what to do

Express-Clearance......yup. After seeing that, I went in there to check out some clothes and say this tan babe with shade on. I don't know, but there's something about girls with shade that intimidated me. I slowly walked up to her, kino her arm and say "hi, I think you're pretty." She say "thanks" and look back at the clothes. I asked her "what's your name?" and she told me. I see this interaction going no where so I just told her "nice meeting you." Then I walked away......

I think many men are intimidated by sunglass girls is, because they can't see their eyes and plus typically those women have straight faces. I have been guilty of this. But hey, it should be even more of a reason to go up to her, to see how her eyes look. :) The reason she might've went back to her clothes could've been one of these reasons:

a) She just wanted to be kept to herself, don't take it personal.
b) She accepted the compliment, but there was no stated purpose. Most guys will just say the compliment and thats it. State the purpose :)

Pretty good that u persisted after she just went back to her clothes. A good idea i just thought up is to explain the compliment. What about her u find pretty. Like her hair, outfit, etc. Worth a try.

Abercrombie Kids- I don't usually go in here due to bad past experience with one girl who works there that I got a number from and she never calls me back. But that was months ago, plus there was this one blonde girl who look pretty hot that works there. So I just walked in and for some reason my AA got me again. So I just walked to the male side and saw a Asian girl. She saw me and greeted me. So I walked up to her....
Abercrombie: Thanks!
*She didn't look excited at all and went back to folding clothes.*
Greenlake: So what's your name?
Abercrombie: Meisha.
Greenlake: Nice to meet you Meisha.
*Shake hand.*
Greenlake: How long have you been working here?
Meisha: 4 days.
Greenlake: Kool, I worked at Abercrombie.
Meisha: Ohh that's kool.
Greenlake: Are you Asian?
Meisha: No, I'm 17.
*She misheard twice.*
Meisha: Ohh, yea I'm half Asian and half German.
Greenlake: Oh okay, it was nice meeting you.
Hey Bud, u could've gone into how u like the look of half asian girls in terms of how u think she's pretty.

Ruehl- I spotted a blonde girl working there. AA gotten less this time. i just went right into the store and waled up to her....
Ruehl: Thanks.
Ruehl: Ruehl, you?
Greenlake: Ha
Ruehl: Do you work in the mall?
Greenlake: Yea, how long have you been working here?
Ruehl: Hmm...4 weeks.
Greenlake: You like it?
Ruehl: Yea
*some customers walked near us. So we stop talking.*
Ruehl: Ohh okay, nice meeting you. Bye
Greenlake: You too, bye.

Okay guys, more to come later........geehz i hate typing down FR.
I'm glad ur improving in rapport, makes it easier to adjust to different kinds of conversation. I think with the asking about how she likes working there, i would try an open question. What u like about working here? :)

Impressed with how ur handling AA. Many guys who have AA, just don't sarge that day all together...but ur actually getting through it. Nice work...plus ur using openers that require the most balls. Keep up the flow, Ha!:box:

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
June 25, 2007

The lack of progress from the last few days really pisses me off. These kind of things always drive me to work harder. I can't give up to AA and let it control me. So I gave the mall another visit. i was ready, was all pumped up.....too bad the girls weren't. There was barely anyone at the mall on Monday, mostly old people or high school kids. Plus the fact that I was too scared to approached some of the girls at first. It probably took me nearly 30 minutes to approach the first girl. She was heading toward Quilksilver. So I followed her and walked around for a few sec. Finally I walked up to her....
Greenlake: Hi
*She turn around and looked at me."
Greenlake: Hey I think you're pretty.
Girl: Thanks.
Greenlake: What is your name?
Girl: Mary.
Greenlake: Ha, nice to meet you.
*We shake hand.*
Greenlake: Do you work here?
Mary: Ohhh no. i work at Abercrombie kid.
Greenlake: ohh reall? I work right in front of it.
Mary: Abercrombie?
Greenlake: Yea. Are you on a break?
Mary: oh no, I buying a present for my boyfriend's birthday.
Greenlake; Oh ok, it nice meeting you.
Hahah funny, there seem to be a switch in my brain that turns on when a girl says "boyfriend."
Rush hour about to begin so I had to leave the mall.....yea, it was dissapointing.....