Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weirdo faggots in fashion

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
"Lyons received both criticism and praise when she appeared in a photograph painting her son's fingernails pink. "
That alone deserves a prison sentence for intentional infliction of irreversible psychological harm to a minor.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
That alone deserves a prison sentence for intentional infliction of irreversible psychological harm to a minor.

agree a 100%

there is so much normalized faggotry being sold through the culture its disgusting....

culture, media, film, television is all run by elite faggots like David Geffen and Sandy Gallin who absolutely have an agenda....unfortunately 99% of regular folks are too brainwashed and overworked to comprehend this.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Every wonder why clothing in general seems to be so utterly disconnected from the regular consumer

Look no further than the weirdo homos who run these companies

I have floor mops more color coordinated than this biyach

http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/j-crew-8217-jenna-lyons-thanks-girlfriend-8220-184600053.html

"Lyons received both criticism and praise when she appeared in a photograph painting her son's fingernails pink. "
WTF are you doing, searching for and posting articles about Jenna Lyons, the creative director for J. Crew?

My respect level for you has dropped from five stars to four (the same level as backbreaker). :crackup:

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheri • 5 hours ago
I bet she is one aggressive, in-your-face woman. Obviously, she doesn't feel the need to look attractive for an article written about herself, so apparently she doesn't give a rats behind what anyone thinks. On the other hand, she may be terribly insecure and paid yahoo 'writers' a million dollars to spotlight her for the attention she would get. Who knows, who cares. But this has been a fun comment section with some very clever comments from folks and I have enjoyed it!

Bill S • 1 day 5 hours ago
I guess her new girlfirend has the ex husband licked.

mms_crazy or mmsdesigns • 12 hours ago
Both look like train wrecks. Not attractive people and they dress terribly. Why do we care? I am tired of people screaming they are gay. You don't hear straight people yelling they are straight.. Maybe we should.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank god, I'm a guy so wearing black or gray suits daily pretty much excludes me from the fashion industry entirely.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fashion is like modern art, some nonsense born from a either disturbed or poor cheap mind.

According to the "experts" a pink toilet paper toga is a touch of class just like a frame with a purple circle inside is comparable to michelangelo's work.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
agree a 100%

there is so much normalized faggotry being sold through the culture its disgusting....

culture, media, film, television is all run by elite faggots like David Geffen and Sandy Gallin who absolutely have an agenda....unfortunately 99% of regular folks are too brainwashed and overworked to comprehend this.
PBS just ran an hour long butt-licking session about the life of Geffen. It's just so heart warming and wonderful how he lived a storybook life just by being an honest and geniuine man. I cried at the part where he wasn't man enough for Cher. Kinda explains Chastity though.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
PBS just ran an hour long butt-licking session about the life of Geffen. It's just so heart warming and wonderful how he lived a storybook life just by being an honest and geniuine man. I cried at the part where he wasn't man enough for Cher. Kinda explains Chastity though.
Geffen's hollywood faggot parties make caligula look like driving miss daisy...Geffen plucked Tom Cruise out of the New York male prostitute circuit after he grew enamored of him, he did the same for Marky Mark...95% of mainline hollywood actors are homo for pay.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but you gotta admit "Tom Cruise" is a great moniker for a gigolo.