Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weirdest V-Day ever...

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the 24 hour span that was 2/14/09 turned out to be one of the most mindfvckingly strange nights I've had in awhile.

On Thursday night, I was out with this girl I was seeing at a bar, and I was hanging with my friends while she was at the bar getting a drink. I overheard her flirting with the bartender and getting the bartender's phone number. Okay, we're not really "boyfriend-girlfriend" but I think that's pretty shallow to do right in front of me while we're out. Instantly my feelings for her turned to nothing and I lost interest.

On Friday night (technically early Saturday morning) , I wound up meeting up at a bar with my one-itis I've been trying to hook up with with little success for a year. It was her sister's birthday and she kept asking me to come out with her so I showed up after work. We got a little drunk and wound up making out. Awesome. I'd really like to do something further with this chick, but I can't trust the actions of a drunk makeout meaning anything, so I've got to feel this one out a bit more.

I go home and sleep for like 6 hours because I'm going to a wedding with the girl from Thursday night. I should've just told her to forget about it but I didn't want to go to a wedding alone on V-Day so I said "fvck it" and hoped for the best. She's all over me and I'm pretty aloof (legitimately, I just wasn't feeling her anymore after Thursday night's actions). We get to the reception and we go outside for a smoke and she asks if we're spending the night together later. I say "no" and she starts losing her sh!t and I tell her that I'm not feeling her anymore. This is in the reception hall.

She screams her fvcking face off, I look like a douche in front of all the chicks, the black dude Keith from 30 Rock was at the wedding and he hi-fives me for breaking up with a chick...at a wedding...on V-Day...and I force her into my car so we could get the hell out of there. She was refusing to leave the place so I started walking out and she quickly followed. The ride home was a 2 hour long nightmare of her screaming and me not saying anything except "I don't want to be with someone who's going to do that in front of me". She's screaming that she only did it because she wanted to make me want her more (I believe her, but still, I can't help that it was disrespectful as hell and made me lose all interest in her).

So we get home and she refuses to get out of my car saying she wants to spend the night with me, she loves me, I'm the greatest guy she ever met, etc. I tell her straight up get out, I want to be alone and essentially push her out of the car at her apartment. I go hang out at my other girl friend's hotel room she got for the night and chill there for a few hours. The one-itis calls me back (I called her at the wedding but she didn't answer) but I missed the call and wasn't in a mental state to talk to her anyway so maybe today we'll talk.

Anyways...long fvcking story, but sh!t, that was probably the most interesting V-Day I've ever had. Has anyone ever heard of a girl getting a dude's phone number in front of them? Who the hell does that??? Wish me luck with my one-itis (I guess she's not really my one-itis anymore which is cool, just a new opportunity for me now;) )

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, I dunno that is great that you had the balls to tell her that what she did was Bull-**** and unnacceptable. I just do not know if I would have passed up the ass. Learn from this in not making a scene or letting on you are through with her till you are at her place, or back home. Your actions interfered with the wedding. But that is the mind set you have to have, you are the prize and if she does something to make you feel other wise, find someone else.

Question for you though, if in two days your oneitis tells you she is dating Phil and does not want things with you and her to go any further are you going to be missing the girl you put in her place? You might want to revisit that one now that she knows you are NOT TO BE MESSED WITH>>

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't care less about holding onto a piece of ass that would do that in front of me. Maybe I overreacted, but after she did that, I just couldn't look at her as someone I wanted to be with anymore. Doing it at the wedding was unavoidable, she wanted to dance and take pictures and make out with me outside and I just wasn't feeling her at all. It's hard to fake it (plus, I have a HUGE problem lying about sh!t like that and would rather face the consequences than lie my way through the night giving her false hope).

If my one-itis chick doesn't want it to go further, then that's cool too. I acted and made my move when the time was right and I KNOW she wants to be with me too. If she decides she doesn't then she's probably just scared and there's fvck I can do about that and I will have to move on

It's crazy, but last night I realized that I'm finally turning into the man I want to be. I just don't let this type of sh!t bother me anymore