Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 4 girls I can think of right off the bat that will be chatter boxes online with me via myspace/aim. They are new woman to me, just started talking to them within the month. But once in person they almost ignore me? If I had to guess I would say they are just shy as hell...but I could be wrong.

Anybody else have this problem and able to figure it out?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It;s like when you see a girl and she is driving. She waves to you or blows you a kiss or something. If you were to see her on the street she would probably look at the ground and not say anything. From a car you have nothing to worry about. But if you are up close and pesonal you actually have to deal with someone.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they are hors HORES i tell ya , all women are hores , even when theyr 10 years old they are hores , 60 years old 80 year olds they are all hores , WHen they are dead ,they are dead hores ,tall hores small hores brown hores white hores , green hores . they are all hores . men are pimps , some are pimps without hores , some are pimps with one hore , some are pimps with many hores , but all women are hores , hores hores hores hores HORES!!!!!!

... sorry lastmanstanding took control of my hands..... O..o

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Morphiex said:
Because they are hors HORES i tell ya , all women are hores , even when theyr 10 years old they are hores , 60 years old 80 year olds they are all hores , WHen they are dead ,they are dead hores ,tall hores small hores brown hores white hores , green hores . they are all hores . men are pimps , some are pimps without hores , some are pimps with one hore , some are pimps with many hores , but all women are hores , hores hores hores hores HORES!!!!!!

To some degree he is right hell i remember back in 3rd grade i was fingering chicks. My skills in elementary were pretty tight because i was just a kid and didn't care about girls. It wasn't until middle school that i started to care and thats where it all started. Bottom line biitches are born knowing what they want from men. We as men either have it naturally or we have to get that way.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pvf94 said:
back on topic maybe? lmao
What do you talk about when you're together? Also, how soon after you chat online do you meet?

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When together its usually in groups of people, for example last night it was the towns firework display at the park. The one girl that I was talkin to online would keep on sending me messages back and forth, but when I saw her in person she didnt seem very warm at all...almost as if she was intimidated by me. The group of about 7 people (me included) spent a good 4 hours together last night.

She made eyecontact with me and everything, but if we where to talk it was almost forced or rooted off of other peoples discussion.

But the second I got home, I saw her myspace bulletin and it pertained to the nights activities so I just replied to it (My buddy got a ******* in the back of my friends van)

She is responsive online and easy to talk to but in person its like wtf? Here..start from the bottem up.

oh my god what did he say?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 27, 2007 12:04 AM

I didnt think they did anything but zach just told me on aim.

WTF.

Date: Jun 27, 2007 12:03 AM

hahahahah
man that was some freaky ****.

Date: Jun 27, 2007 12:02 AM

lmao.

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Jun 27, 2007 12:01 AM

you wouldnt have had a minivan
therefore no trunk part
for you to.....
uh oh iv've gone to far.

oopsy.

Its like just chit chat, but I can't achieve that in person....or I don't know how. It flows online but its a dead weight in person.

-----Then there is another chick that is trying to make plans with me to go on a "photoshoot" but when I see her in person she does not even look at me....if I had to be honest I would say its deliberate avoidance of eye contact and communication. Yet......she is making plans with me and speaking to me online. She says "cool photo, I need one like it :)......we should go do a photoshoot sometime lol" Than a day later she says, "Photoshoot ASAP?" But when I see her in person she wont even look at me. It seems like she is down to hangout 1 on 1 but when in a group she ignores me. wth?!

Arghhhhhhh

And after chatting online its like within the same day or next day.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Morphiex said:

Yea but the thing is, behind LMS's little rants, he does help you out, it's just worded a little differently than anyone else.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pvf9, your problem sounds like classical intimidation. I get the same thing, heavy-duty body-language and flirting gestures and great chit-chat, but up close and in person, you'd think you were the last person they wanted to be around.

It is nervous tension they have. Girls get this something terrible around a guy they like, yet they appear *super* calm. Too calm. When you know they're appearing too calm, they are turned on big-time. They are *hot* for you.

I've had girls say to mutal people we know that they can't be around me because they get too nervous. Crazy isn't it? They like you but can't be around you? WTF?

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
You may get a little insight from this thread.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1182206
yes this is food for thought for sure. But I'm still confused about my little predicament. Is it more likely that they are just being friendly or are they just really nervous/intimidated by me.

I had one girl tell me that she would probably run away from me in person but she talks her ass off to me online like a long lost friend....and said I'm "intimidating" in person. WTF I look like a little boy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pvf94 said:
yes this is food for thought for sure. But I'm still confused about my little predicament. Is it more likely that they are just being friendly or are they just really nervous/intimidated by me.

I had one girl tell me that she would probably run away from me in person but she talks her ass off to me online like a long lost friend....and said I'm "intimidating" in person. WTF I look like a little boy.
Don't exert too much energy as to why as long as you are genuinely an easy person to talk to. The thing that the other thread shows is that people (both men and women) can use technology as a crutch to offset their lack of social skills.

I'm an extremely intense person however only my closest friends know this because in general interactions I keep things lively and involve everyone in conversations; kind of like a symphony conductor. It works for most people but not everyone is able to step out of their comfort zone to take part in the fun.

My suggestion is not to spend a ton of time with entire online conversations. Give your salutation and a line or two of chit-chat and then move directly into getting together for a face to face. As long as you have gained rapport and comfort, interested communicative women will jump at the idea of getting together. One thing to consider is getting together one-on-one instead of in a group, it'll be easier on both of you to focus on one another instead of interacting with everyone else when you are first getting to know one another.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Don't exert too much energy as to why as long as you are genuinely an easy person to talk to. The thing that the other thread shows is that people (both men and women) can use technology as a crutch to offset their lack of social skills.

I'm an extremely intense person however only my closest friends know this because in general interactions I keep things lively and involve everyone in conversations; kind of like a symphony conductor. It works for most people but not everyone is able to step out of their comfort zone to take part in the fun.

My suggestion is not to spend a ton of time with entire online conversations. Give your salutation and a line or two of chit-chat and then move directly into getting together for a face to face. As long as you have gained rapport and comfort, interested communicative women will jump at the idea of getting together. One thing to consider is getting together one-on-one instead of in a group, it'll be easier on both of you to focus on one another instead of interacting with everyone else when you are first getting to know one another.
I liked that.

Jestor

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a time management issue. Restrict talking except for girls who are the women in your life.

pvf94 said:
There are 4 girls I can think of right off the bat that will be chatter boxes online with me via myspace/aim. They are new woman to me, just started talking to them within the month. But once in person they almost ignore me? If I had to guess I would say they are just shy as hell...but I could be wrong.

Anybody else have this problem and able to figure it out?

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jestor said:
This is a time management issue. Restrict talking except for girls who are the women in your life.
I dont quite understand what you mean.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intimidation comes in many forms. Intelligence, Physique, Overall Looks etc.

Several guys on here, including myself experience this trademark behavior from some girls. It is usually the girls that *really* like you.

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a good chance she's thinking the same thing you are: "He chats with me online but then is quiet and ignores me in person." I've had this happen quite a few times, and with my current girlfriend as well. We laugh now about how a couple times we'd be with a group of friends and basically ignore each other the entire night, even though we had just spoken the previous day and had plans to meet up the next night.

Its like just chit chat, but I can't achieve that in person....or I don't know how. It flows online but its a dead weight in person.
This is the problem. You're not the same in person as you are online. She senses it and it makes her nervous. I'm horrible at conversation in groups, but one on one I'm much smoother. You either need to get her alone or work on achieving the same dynamic in person that you have online.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks tmp and insomniac

Ill try to amp up an actual attempt at talking with her in a group or get her 1 on 1 with me. She just seems so damn shy though.