Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird vs. Awkward

WCF

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEnergizer said:
how exactly do you utilize them WCF? do you do the little turtle thing because when i did it people were just like (okaayyy...(and it only made more awkward, i guess thats the point of it huh) lol
The turtle thing usually gets girls laughing...although I don't really get it myself lol. They think its cute and they have fun trying to come up with other awkward animals, haha. The thing is... you don't do the awkward turtle thing to make up for awkward moments...that just makes it more awkward. You do it out of good humor, as if the awkwardness doesn't bother you at all. Remember that things are only awkward if you make it awkward; people are responsive to the vibe you give off.

I guess this is how the humor works for me as well. Genuinely awkward people say something completely random and out of the blue and it makes everyone feel uncomfortable and go "What the hell?" I guess the appropriate thing to say is your not being awkward yourself... rather, your making fun of awkwardness. I think giving off the humorous and careless vibe is key. I find awkward silences to be funny myself, and after 10 seconds I can get the girl to start laughing with me. They get curious and, with a smile on their face, ask me what's so funny, and we can go from there. Just my style though.