Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

weird text conversation

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok tonight I was texting this girl i met last week, big tits but low interest in me. We had only talked for like a few minutes and when I found out she smoked weed I asked for her # so we could smoke sometime. Tonight I really only cared about finding out if she knew of any parties since her interest level was so low. So here's my conversation, mind you I was tipsy and had smoked a blunt - usually don't hit on or text girls high.

Me: Hey u know of any parties?
her: I'm at work
Me: Wtf. where do you work?
Her: a restaurant downtown
Me: Is it a strip club? - (my friend and I got a good laugh when I texted this)
Her: I just said it's a restaurant
Me: Oh. - (sent 30 min later)
Her: There's actually a party at my house? Haha
Me: Already found one. Maybe next time.

Hahaha as you can see I was pretty f-ed up and was really just messin with her for fun. As far as the party she mentions, I'm not sure if her roommates had one without telling her and she found out about it when she got home from work or if there was a party all along and she just hadn't told me about it until then. The question mark kinda throws me off

Just thought I'd share this weird incident that made me laugh. Any thoughts? This is pretty abnormal texting behavior for me, so I'm not sure how to interpret this. Probably going to text her the weekend after thanksgiving and ask if she knows of any parties and keep messing with her just to see what happens. Not expecting much but it'll be funny anyway.

Also asked for a girl's number tonight, but she said she doesn't give it out but would give me her name so i could find her on facebook (NEXT!). I just started putting in her first name when I see my friends leaving and just tell her I'll get it next time I see her and walk out with my friends. The look on her face was priceless!!!!! Should do that more often, very satisfying :rock:

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she opened the door for you here:

Her: There's actually a party at my house? Haha

keep messin with her, I dont think it's far fetched to get it in...

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a very immature convo. I bet you never get laid huh?

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sry Joe Stud, ran into her at a party, low IL, on to the next. Never expected much anyway, pretty sure I was f-ed up when I wrote that hahaha

Joe Henry it must tough bringing women back to the bridge you live under, cause yous a troll

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you did handle it pretty poorly.

1. Why were you asking her of any parties? You're leeching here; you're supposed to be offering her value.
2. Why'd you ask her where she works? If you wanna get in a convo you should be doing it over the phone or in person. Texting is strictly for teasing and setting sh!t up if phone isn't available.
3. Why'd you ask her if it's a strip club? Sure you got a laugh out of your friend but she obviously wasn't feeling it, and it just seems like a stupid thing to say.
4. Why on earth would you text "Oh." to a girl? That offers no value and doesn't even offer anything for her to respond to.
5. Even though you failed throughout this convo she still invited you over and you blew it.

I would have handled this convo like this (sticking to your opener otherwise it's not the same convo):

Me: Hey u know of any parties?
her: I'm at work
Me: I know of one. Call me after you're done. Might be able to pick you up if I haven't left.

In other words, keep it short, offer value, give her something to look forward to and make her qualify. You might not even know of a party but that doesn't even matter. You can always tell her it got busted, fell through, whatever. Make her qualify by getting her to call you ASAP after work to make her worry about not being invited.

Kenny Powers said:
Also asked for a girl's number tonight, but she said she doesn't give it out but would give me her name so i could find her on facebook (NEXT!). I just started putting in her first name when I see my friends leaving and just tell her I'll get it next time I see her and walk out with my friends.
I would've just thrown it right back in her face and tell her that I don't add strangers on Facebook and that she'll have to get to know me first, and then ask for the number again. I think this could've been a sh!t test. You didn't handle it poorly, but I think you could have easily gotten the number. If you see her again I still think you'd have the same chance of getting her number.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and your the 1 who has to ask dumb questions over the internet because you cant get laid :laugh:

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kenny:
try this text to her tonight:
"So Miss No-Number, what time are we partying tonight? and... don't forget to thank me humbly for giving you another chance!"

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sry Joe Hen I don't speak troll.

Jlay87 normally I would give you shiit for over analyzing a post I made while drunk about a girl I texted while drunk and high, but I actually gotta give you props cause your comments were pretty helpful. You made some good points about demonstrating value and not leaching, both things i need to work on in general.

However, I think I did the right thing with the no phone # girl cause I ran into her later and her IL actually seemed a lot higher. In fact she was the one who approached me and started the conversation, i hadn't even noticed her until she did.