Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird position caused by inaction

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I talk to when I run errands for my office job when I see her at the government office (G.O.) we both go to. We've talked enough for me to find out where she works, where she goes to school, and a few other details. However I f*cked up from the very beginning and never formally introduced myself. So now I've known this girl on and off for a few months, yet we don't know each other's name.

Its never guaranteed that I will see her at the G.O., though last week I saw her as I was leaving. She was with a co-worker, and she briefly told me that she was going to a new job pretty soon. That was the last "conversation" we had.

I don't know how to approach this. I don't know her position at her work, so I don't even know if I can just show up and ask for someone whose name I don't even know.

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grab a small piece of paper and write down your number and your name. Take it with you everywhere you go. Next time you see her, smile and give her the paper.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the big deal? Seems like she's long gone. If there's any way around the office to dig up her name, I'm sure you've already thought of it. But I mean...that's kinda stalker-ish. I'm not sure if one woman is worth all that effort...especially a woman whose name you don't even know.

I'm just saying, if there was some kind of deep connection between you guys, I'd understand the effort. But you two haven't even exchanged names. Seems like you'll be fine throwing this fish back into the water.

If you DO see her again, however, just do what you should have done. Exchange names and get her number. The fact that she's leaving gives you a great excuse. "Hey, it sucks that you're leaving. We'll have to catch up later. What's your number?"

HariPoter13 said:
Grab a small piece of paper and write down your number and your name. Take it with you everywhere you go. Next time you see her, smile and give her the paper.
Cute...

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, you can grab a piece of paper, have a pen on you, and write down her number, instead of giving out yours.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HariPoter13 said:
Seems too passive. Like I said, we didn't really talk about very much, just a little chitchat, so I don't even know if she's interested to begin with.

Iceberg said:
What's the big deal? Seems like she's long gone. If there's any way around the office to dig up her name, I'm sure you've already thought of it. But I mean...that's kinda stalker-ish. I'm not sure if one woman is worth all that effort...especially a woman whose name you don't even know.

I'm just saying, if there was some kind of deep connection between you guys, I'd understand the effort. But you two haven't even exchanged names. Seems like you'll be fine throwing this fish back into the water.

If you DO see her again, however, just do what you should have done. Exchange names and get her number. The fact that she's leaving gives you a great excuse. "Hey, it sucks that you're leaving. We'll have to catch up later. What's your number?"
It's not a big deal. I realize I have nothing to work with and that in the end it might not even happen at all. I'm willing to accept that, and in fact more or less do. However, I figure, since she's not gone yet, and I like her enough to make a post about her, I was trying to work out a way to at least fix some of my mistakes and salvage what little interaction we had. If it doesn't happen, I won't even break a sweat. But I'd like to not give up until its truly finished or at least until the restraining order kicks in (kidding).

Kailex said:
Or, you can grab a piece of paper, have a pen on you, and write down her number, instead of giving out yours.

yeah, seems more like the route I'd like to take.