Weird 'kiss close' this night.

LittleBigOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, this is an continue on my former thread 'when a girl never initiates contact'

The girl was correct on time at my place. Little chat and then watched a romantic movie she brought with her (she told me about it, funny movie).
After the movie i put some music on and whe chatted again, more deep. That went very well. She told me how awesome it was to be at my place and that she liked my compagnie. SLightly kino, very relaxed. We talked about a trip together to a castle abroad and she agreed to join me.

So she has to work tomorrow and could not make it too late and i decided to move in at the doorway when she left. She gave me kisses on my cheeks. I said to her 'Kiss me good'. She gave me a quick kiss on my lip. 'What? '......i aksed her and she smiled and nodded no. I said to her with a smile too that she is good in building tension and then we said goodbye and she was gone. This was a weird a 'kiss close', if you can call it a kiss close.

Now i think, is she playing games with me? Is she building tension or is she just not into me? I mean, she would kiss me when she would like me, that would be logical....but girls are not logical, i know. Thats why i am confused now.

What do you think?

Last edited:

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didnt you wrap your arms around her and kiss her. Man Up and do it.. How romantic is there for her to have you say give me a real kiss.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the other comments, why are you asking her to kiss you? You should just kiss her. You're going to blow this if you keep on as you are, if you haven't already. A woman wants a man, act like one.

LittleBigOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments so far. It went just like this, i've could have done it differently, i agree with that.
But i was asking what it means when a girl acts like this, not what i should have done.

Any comments on my question?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LittleBigOne said:
But i was asking what it means when a girl acts like this, not what i should have done.

Any comments on my question?
What it probably means is that she was put off by the way you approached the whole kiss thing. She expected you to take charge but you didn't, so you only got the peck and the kiss on the cheek.

We're not trying to rip you here, everybody makes mistakes. The key thing is to correct them. Sometimes when you're in a situation you can't see what is obvious from the outside.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LittleBigOne said:
These two things are intertwined because she was reacting to your actions- passive as they were.
A young, somewhat shy, woman in her situation will "track" the guy's forward motion ( I am assuming that she is attracted to you )

IF you move things along in the right way she will react in ways which signals back to you that she is receptive. IF she pulls back then you are going too fast too soon.

She said to you that she likes your company and thinks that being at your house is "awesome", then she agreed to travel aboard with you.
Did you PROCESS these statements? IF she is genuine, she has given you a big green light. And you think girls are not logical ? I am wondering about YOUR observation skills, however.
You missed your opportunity to amp her up that night.
When she got to the door to leave, she was a tad deflated. Then you acted like a limp teenage boy by asking her to kiss.
THis one is probably going to be OK if you are willing to take some risks.

MY guess is that you fumbled and stumbled at the kiss because you were waiting for a clear NEON lit sign from her that she wanted to be kissed.
Dude, she wants to travel abroard with you . That is the sign that you needed.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are doing ok... keep going. next time dont ask, get her a little buzzed, and kiss close

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LittleBigOne said:
I said to her with a smile too that she is good in building tension and then we said goodbye and she was gone.
Don't talk about any underlying sexual "tension".

If it is there great.

If you talk about it then it is gone.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let the fact that she seemed to enjoy your company and agreed to go on a trip with you fool you. She didn't want to properly kiss you is the bottom line. You're being used.

I'll peck you on your cheek too for a free vacation.

I don't think it's about her feeling put off by how you handled it - if she wanted you, she'd take the initiative and show you what she has in mind despite the way you handled it.

As it is, she did show you what she really has in mind.

Which brings me to this other point: don't invite girls to trips so early on the dating curve.

Top Bottom