Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

weird gf behavior

Adma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going out with this girl for 4 months now and it was going strong but things started to change. She started to test me left and right and spend less time with me. Almost cold and distant.

The girl is very passionate and when we are combined we are unstoppable but just lately it seems shes been caught up in college work that she seems to have lost her passion. Thus she lost alot of respect for me.

She keeps playing mind games with me, going hot and cold.

We broke up 2 days ago out of the blue. Like i was talking to her about how i would rip her bra off with my teeth when i saw her that night, i said this over AIM. She instantly got pissed off, turned off the webcam and went weird on me.

Then she said "This isnt working out" and im like ok so lets be friends. Before you know it we are friends. And she shows no ounce of emotion. Crazy as hell. I'm hurt and i couldnt take it so i said "look i cant talk to you anymore, once a lover never a friend... I cant see you anymore"

She started to get scarce about this. Started to worry that she'll lose me forever. We talked and because im good with words i reunited her with her passions and after she felt this surge of passions, she was begging me to come back to her. So i tell her we will do this but the next time she ****s me around im gone.

I cant get my head around this girl. She was perfect 2 weeks ago but now shes changed completely. It feels like she could drop me at any moment and believe me if i didnt have that passion talk with her, i knew she wouldnt of cared. Either she doesnt care or she acts tough. But shes playing these mind games.

I think my problem is i was always too available. She could always get ahold of me. I was always online everytime she was. I was always a call away to meet her. I was always there. This was my mistake.

So now i've not text'd all day and she hasnt texted me. Isn't like her she usually texts me. I came online for a second by accident and she popped up and said.

Her: hey you, i was just about to go back to sleep and eat something, but how are you

Me: do it im busy... gotta go bye

And now i guess im looking for advice. Do you think i should cut contact for awhile? How does one walk away? And whats with this girl?

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
DamHE said:
she found another guy
Nah if she found another guy she would feel too guilty to of gotten back with him unless she was the she devil.

I would say that logistics are crushing her freedom and passion and because you are always around then she feels that your the cause of it.

So best thing to do is be distant a bit

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just break up with her.

If she's actually interested she'll come back and do a little begging.

You don't need constant stress and drama like this in your life, unless you enjoy it (I suspect most people would not).

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would be suprised how many women find another guy and show no emotion to it. Like she showed no emotion when you guys broke up.

Dont take the lack of respect she has for you and move on!!

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DamHE said:
she found another guy
Who knew a 15 year old has more wisdom than most people here.

Yes, she found another guy.

She still wants to keep you around though in case her relationship with the new guy doesn't work out, so she can have someone to bounce back to.

You are her backdoor as I call it. She probabily doesn't know the new guy good enough, but they probabily fucked and it was good so she wants to give it a shot being with him.

However, she doesn't want to risk losing a NICE GUY like you in the case that the bad boy who is drilling that pussy loses his interest in her.

You are just the backup unless you get some respect for yourself, sit her down and see where this is going. You may have to end it and never talk to her again. Are you man enough to handle that?

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so this should be your plan.

1) learn from your mistakes. STOP going on this AIM lots. go to the gym, meet friends, start a second business, whatever - get a routine and be busy. STOP sitting at home on AIM. IMPROVE your life, make POSITIVE changes where if she walks, who cares - who's the next lucky girl to get some of your action.

2) UNFORTUNATELY when you got back together you never discussed the HOLES in your relationship. so this WILL come back again to haunt you very soon

telling her you wont put up with her sh*t is not a mature way of dealing with her relationship - you DONT tell her, you show her by your actions and life.

PS - she prolly has another guy as people are saying if she's going hot & cold, so get your backup(s) in line NOW !

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bi Polar?