Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

weird fb status

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So ive been seeing this girl for a bout a month, nothing serious, just casual dates. Shes a great chick, in looks & personality easy HB9, and perhaps maybe even a keeper.

Though tonight she did something interesting. Msged me the lyrics "just a lil bit" with a wink face after it all. I played along with the flirting, thinking everything going good. Then I see on fb that she posted a weird status bout being jealous about a boy thats not even hers anymore. I know his her ex and they share a son together, they broke up 2 months before i met her. I didnt call her out on it, rather let her have the last msg and not reply back. I figured that she was feeling insecure and texted me to make her feel better bout herself.

But would appreciate any DJ's on the situation. I'm usually pretty good with situations, but this really left me with a black face.

Cheers fellas

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When i talk to chicks on FB i down right ignore whatever status, friends or pictures they have that could potentially confuse me. I'm pretty experienced text based and when i'm busy with a girl i can pretty much tell if she's doing it for me or not. But at the end of the day it doesn't matter at all, being unreactive to whatever she does works in real life but it can be tricky. Being unreactive on FB is easy as hell! Even if you care with all your might! She won't know if you don't let her know. She can't read your body language so there is no way for you to fail.

But did i read this part correctly? "I know his her ex and they share a son together" as in. She has a ****ing son?

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers for the feedback, yeh i sort of knew it. I havent tried to get physical yet, just enjoyed being with her and company (plus i have other girls im banging on the side), but deff should go for it soon, just to see how she reacts.

Yeh she does have a son, a 2 year old, she was quick to tell me on our first date, she said "After what i tell you, you'd probably end this date straight away" But i handled it cool, and nonchelantly, doesnt really bother me she has a son, doesnt change what kind of a person she is.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
old_skoolr said:
Yeh she does have a son, a 2 year old, she was quick to tell me on our first date, she said "After what i tell you, you'd probably end this date straight away" But i handled it cool, and nonchelantly, doesnt really bother me she has a son, doesnt change what kind of a person she is.
I think you should care, not emotionally but on a logical level. It does not make any sense to get it on with used goods. It will only put you in a disadvantageous position, taking care of someone else's son. Jesus christ man. What are you looking to get out of this girl? It seems to me you're wanting a LTR.

**** no! Is the first thought that pops up in my mind. But that won't do anything for you. I advice you to search around for Rollo Tomassi, this guy knows whats up when it comes to chicks n kids.