Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird facial behavior on date

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Sometiems people look in the background and "lag" there.

I dont mean eyeball movement. these are quick and smooth.

However on last 2 dates (different women!) they both at least once looked in the background with semi-poker face (or emotionless face) and big eyes and just kept in that position for a moment.

its like we have a funny conversation they they instantly from smile turn to emotionless face and look with big eyes in the background.

What you think is it?

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
observing maybe. taking in the moment. maybe doing an emotion check in their heads.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Sometiems people look in the background and "lag" there.

I dont mean eyeball movement. these are quick and smooth.

However on last 2 dates (different women!) they both at least once looked in the background with semi-poker face (or emotionless face) and big eyes and just kept in that position for a moment.

its like we have a funny conversation they they instantly from smile turn to emotionless face and look with big eyes in the background.

What you think is it?
When I go to a bar or restaurant with a female I have her sit where she's facing me and she'll have the fewest
distractions......

....I like to sit where I can see the door and people coming and going with my back to the wall.....and she sits facing me. What I like is that
ofter with a woman she might go to sit on the inside seat (back to wall) and I'll let her then say to her at the last minute "you sit there, I'll
sit her". Even the most independent of them seems to hop to it and put themselves in the other seat..She's been commanded....and she
followed like she subconsciously wants to do......compliance has been established..

The frame has been set.