Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird anomaly while gaming this girl..

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
All right guys, so I'm not usually one to worry about every single fvcking thing a girl says.. But this is very confusing. I've been gaming this chick for a good two weeks and I haven't been able to isolate her from her friends. She shows a ton of IOI's and we flirt, kino, i neg her, all that good stuff..

Well, I was talking to her tonight and she just tells me she has a crush on one of my friends (Who has no fvcking game whatsoever and did not even exchange any words with her!). Now don't get me wrong when we all hungout at a party I wasn't hovering over her or any of that, I was friends with a lot of people there and if anything she was hovering over me.

After she told me this, I played it cool.. I even said "Well you shoulda got his digits and hit him up then!" just jokin around.

I just wanna clarify... I do not really care if she winds up going after him cause I think my friend can learn a thing or two about getting with girls which is great for him, and I have a few chicks on the side so no biggie. Just wondering if there's something more to be understood here?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
RSanders219 said:
All right guys, so I'm not usually one to worry about every single fvcking thing a girl says.. But this is very confusing. I've been gaming this chick for a good two weeks and I haven't been able to isolate her from her friends. She shows a ton of IOI's and we flirt, kino, i neg her, all that good stuff..

Well, I was talking to her tonight and she just tells me she has a crush on one of my friends (Who has no fvcking game whatsoever and did not even exchange any words with her!). Now don't get me wrong when we all hungout at a party I wasn't hovering over her or any of that, I was friends with a lot of people there and if anything she was hovering over me.

After she told me this, I played it cool.. I even said "Well you shoulda got his digits and hit him up then!" just jokin around.

I just wanna clarify... I do not really care if she winds up going after him cause I think my friend can learn a thing or two about getting with girls which is great for him, and I have a few chicks on the side so no biggie. Just wondering if there's something more to be understood here?
She is probably attracted to your friend's looks. Since they didn't exchange any words, he might be her physical type.

I like your comeback line about how she should get his number. I would have said pretty much the same thing.

If she is in fact more interested in your friend, she might just be attention wh*ring you, i.e. soaking up your attention with little to no intention of hooking up with you.

She is waiting for your friend to approach her and he won't, so she will enjoy the attention and bantering with you for the time being.

Anyway, I don't think you did anything wrong. You gamed her pretty well. Let the chips fall where they may.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief, talking to girls does not cause them to be attracted to you unless you mention money. They're attracted to status and looks, neither of which require that you talk to them. Forget about this girl.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
blueline said:
Contrary to popular belief, talking to girls does not cause them to be attracted to you unless you mention money. They're attracted to status and looks, neither of which require that you talk to them. Forget about this girl.
Haha, this is the internet so it's tough to tell.. But I hope that was sarcasm bro. I'm broke as fvck all the time and still get laid regularly, hell lots of times I can get a free meal out of a girl too! haha!:cool:

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RSanders219 said:
Haha, this is the internet so it's tough to tell.. But I hope that was sarcasm bro. I'm broke as fvck all the time and still get laid regularly, hell lots of times I can get a free meal out of a girl too! haha!:cool:
The girls that do this probably perceive you to be equally as attractive or more attractive than they are. I'm broke as fuck, too, and I get laid sometimes. But when it comes to talking, besides being friendly and able to form interpersonal connections, it doesn't have jackshit to do with finding someone sexually attractive.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
blueline said:
The girls that do this probably perceive you to be equally as attractive or more attractive than they are. I'm broke as fuck, too, and I get laid sometimes. But when it comes to talking, besides being friendly and able to form interpersonal connections, it doesn't have jackshit to do with finding someone sexually attractive.
Yeah talking doesn't, you can have a completely platonic conversation with a girl and it's not going to get you in the bedroom. Flirting and sexually escalating with the girl does.. And that's what I've been doing man.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just ignore the thing that she likes your friend. Was probably just an attempt to make you jealous. Really you can think nothing of it.

The other thing is that she's constantly resisting isolation which is maybe more of a problem. Maybe wait a bit and then hang out together. Give her 2-3 chances but if she doesn't "have time" then yeah, you're done.

On the other hand, if you see her regularly at a party you can just wait for a good opportunity, then come in, kino and try to make her horny. Depends on what kind of party it is ;)