Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weightless workout question

bushman

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys...

I will be on vacation for 3 weeks on some remote place... problem is during that time I don't have access to weights..

my question is what's the best weightless all-body workout that can be perform within 15 to 25 minutes...? this will be for everyday use.

thanks..

MSwrestler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love weightless workouts, it builds you body naturally for your size and genetics, thus you will have proper looking body... to bulky/not to skinny.

Anyways here is what I do.

Pushups: Wide range, Mid range, diamonds, clap pushups, 1 hand pushups, finger pushups, knuckle

Pullups/Chinups: Wide/mid/close range.

Dips

**** load of abs you can do, my fav are hanging off a pullup bar and raising you feet to the bar/ doing 360 with your legs.

handstand pushups, neck bridges. Squats, 1 leg squats.

Run/bike/swim.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shah training is along those lines and so too are some of the crossfit workouts. I am into Kettlebells and am enjoying the challenge they offer me. I agree that the body should be developed naturally for your size and genetics.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MSwrestler said:
I love weightless workouts, it builds you body naturally for your size and genetics, thus you will have proper looking body... to bulky/not to skinny.
wow. that's a lot of loaded terms implying that anyone who exercises differently exercises "unnaturally" and anyone who finds a different body proportion ideal is "improper looking"