Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weight loss

Aka

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started working out two months ago, after I have previously been on and off for several years. But this time I started eating properly: no junk food, no sodas, and so on. For the past month I stared calculating my daily caloric intake. I has 83 kilograms and I have 1.8 meters. On several sites said that my daily caloric need was about 3000 calories, and that my body consumes about 2100 calories on its own.

I decreased the calories pretty drastic: about 1400-1500 per day. Sometimes more, but never to 1800. I have lost 10 kilograms in the past month. It is clearly that I have lost fat but I am afraid that I have also lost muscle. I still have some fat on my belly, but also on my chest and that annoys me. What do you think I should do now in order to get read of the extra fat, but without losing more weight? Thanks.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Losing 10kg in a month is far from healthy and you definitely lose muscle there. But what did you expect when eating 1500 calories a day!?

Increase your calories in the form of protein and fat, until you are losing about a lb a week and your strength levels in the gym are increasing.

Eating few calories doesn't make weight loss faster, it just leads to muscle loss and then metabolic/thyroid/hormone problems as you're not getting in enough food to function properly.

rafell.carter

Reaction score
The only sure fire way is to calorie count everything or stick
to a calorie counted diet. Walking for an hour a day would
be great exercise. Make sure you have a balanced diet,
plenty of fruit and veg and take multi vitamins if you think
you need them. They really helped me !
:cheer:

Aka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides working out I also do HIIT and swimming. HIIT 2 days, swimming 2 days. I will increase my caloric intake, I just hope I will lose this damn fat eventually. I also eat lots of vegetables and fruits, and vitamins.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you eat less than 1800 calories a day, work out AND do HIIT? no wonder you're wasting away dude.

Aka said:
I also eat lots of vegetables and fruits, and vitamins.
what do you eat exactly along with the fruit and vegetables?

Aka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicken & turkey breast, and tuna. In the morning, prior to the workout I usually eat oat with milk and banana, then after the workout I try to incorporate carbs with protein. It was my mistake, I have lost 10 kilograms but I still have that belly and it is annoying. I will increase the caloric intake starting tomorrow. I kept the calories that low because I was afraid I would put on weight, and it seems that this has gotten me nowhere. I hope I will be able to fix the situation in time.

Aka

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started eating more. I still eat about 5 meals per day plus snacks between them (fruits, low-fat yogurt, etc.). I'm curios how this will work out.
Another question: when I measure myself around the waist, the numbers differ every day. What could be the reason: water, fat, or what?