Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

***weight Loss- How?***

A

Aazman

Basically I'm about 5ft 10 and i weigh 90 kilos. I work in kilos not pounds.

I want to lose it but later but on muscle. Been going for runs almost 50 mins each day.

But my diet needs a routine- could someone please help me or point me in the right direction.

I seem to build up fat round my thighs, bum and belly. Those are the main regions. Everywhere else is pretty slim.

Also for some reason- it may be unrelated- but i feel drowsy during the day- I sleep for 5 hours since I have exams and I need to pass them. However I've set a routine so sleep is decent for me now.

Thanks

Aaz

UPDATE: I also have a bad posture and should be about 5ft11/ 6ft. So I know my belly has tilted my pelvis forward. Does anyone know any exercises to stretch the spine and solve my pelvis angle?

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calories in minus calories out. Figure out a way to measure and record everything you're eating. Calculate how many calories you need per day. Add up how much you're eating. Subtract your exercise. Aim for 500 calories per day less than your needs to lose 1 pound per week. Losing more than that is quite difficult.

If you have an iphone/ipod touch there's a free app that makes this easy, and similar apps on other phones. Or you can do it by hand using a spreadsheet.

princyroger

Reaction score
Here I am giving some basics tips for Weight loss.
1. Firstly prepare a perfect diet plan.
2. Do exercise daily which must include swimming, walking, cycling.
3. Also do some yoga and aerobics.
4. Avoid Oily, fatty and outside food.
I hope these tips will help you.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not good to run every single day. There's other kinds of cardio, and where's the muscle work? At least do some bodyweight exercises like pushups and chinups/pullups.

Also, it's not as simple as calories in and calories out. Some calories are worse than others. You have to look at the quality of the food as well. I've had that drowsiness problem, then I fixed my diet. I wasn't eating enough carbohydrates, and the ones I was eating were too simple. So I switched. I cut out everything with white flour and sugar and ate less processed foods. Right now my carbohydrates come from mostly whole wheat breads, brown rice, and potatoes. My simple sugars come from fruit mostly and once a week or so, I'll eat some kind of desert. I take my coffee black or with milk, tea the same way... etc. No sugar, no white flour. You make these changes, and you will see changes in your energy level in a couple of days, you'll see excess fat start going down the first week.

As far as avoiding oily and fatty foods, your body needs fat in the diet. But keep it your diet mostly lean if you don't need the extra calories.

If you have a poor posture, then you probably have a weak back. Get in the gym and begin doing hyperextensions, or an exercise called "the superman". See here: http://capitalregionorthopaedics.com/educational_resources/back_exercises.html

Use proper form whenever doing any kind of back exercise. Avoid slouching. Keep your back straight, or curved backwards. Never slouch forward with a heavy weight!

J

jasikajack

Weight loss,you do exercise regular and take a healthy food like fruit,vegetables,salad soup and never take a oily or junk food and you take a oat's things this a best fat burner and also take a warm lemon water and mix honey through some day and it burn your fat this a way you loss weight.

kennymevrick

Reaction score
I will give you some tips for weight loss just follow this thing:
1) Don't stuff yourself with food in a single sitting; instead have 5 to 6 small meals or snacks in a day. Eating several small meals helps the body to release less insulin, which keeps blood sugar steady and helps to control hunger.
2) Make a habit of walking. Instead of driving car to the nearby market, prefer walking down. Walking is more important for people in sedentary jobs. Walk for at least 45 minutes every day. it helps in burning extra calories.