Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weight Loss Foods

rahul2630

Reaction score
List of vegetables for loss weight ..
Broccoli. Asparagus
Spinach
Salad greens
Tomatoes
Peppers (green, red or yellow)
Onions
Mushrooms
Cucumbers
Zucchini

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Foget food drink lots of water to keep your stomach full.

rahul2630

Reaction score
Eggs
Quinoa
Ciinmamon
Bell Papers
Avocado
Apples
all above food items are good in weight loss

r.andy

Reaction score
6 Best Weight Loss Food:

Almonds
Apples
Black beans
Cauliflower
Cinnamon
Coffee

wrapsgirl

Reaction score
all the weight loss food that you need you can fight it in the itworks! product greens and thermofit(to accelerate your metabolism). They are all natural products. Along with regular exercising you are on your way to the best weight loss journey. Trust me, they are amazing! You may find these products at leanandloved.myitworks.com

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Olive Oil, butter, lean protein, fatty fish(mackerel, salmon, etc), high fiber/high water vegetables(broccoli, lettuce, zucchini, asparagus, celery etc), berries, raw almonds, raw seeds(pumpkin, sunflower, etc), eggs(especially egg whites).

Water, black coffee, green tea, oolong tea

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
None of the food actually helps in weight loss. NOT eating food helps you in weight loss. I just started this week with Intermittent Fasting and I am following the warrior diet,Where you don't eat anything for 20 hours and then at night you have this big meal where you can eat whatever the **** you want to eat. I have lost 5 lbs till now. And I am lifting weights 3-4 times a week.

You gotta try it man! This is by far the fastest weight loss plan I have ever tried. When I was 18 I did a similar version of this diet and I lost 30 lbs at that time in just 2 months.

I am on this diet till 31st january. I'll keep you posted. And would upload my results.

This seriously works.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No single food makes you lose fat. In order to lose fat, you have to be in a caloric deficit. To find out how many calories you need to eat to be in a caloric deficit, first find your Basal Metabolic Rate then use the Harris Benedict Equation to find out your daily caloric needs. Once you find out your daily caloric needs from the Harris Benedict Equation, reduce your calories 20% from that number. That will be the amount of calories to eat to burn fat.

You can find a BMR calculator here: http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/harris-benedict-equation/.

Of course eating the right kinds of foods and having the right balance of macronutrients is important.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
demiwatkins said:
1. Beans
2. Soup
3. Dark Chocolate
4. Pureed Vegetables
5. Eggs and Sausage
6. Nuts
7. Apples
Yep. This is me. Very few carbs, no sugar. Works wonders for me. Lima Beans are a great source of fiber, really any beans, without the bread. A typical day for me is

B'fast: Eggs, Sausage, Coffee.

Lunch: Vegetable soup or Vegetable stew, and apple. Sugar free lemonade.

Dinner: Salad, lean meat (fish, chicken, turkey), beans of differnt types, sugar free lemonade. I drink lemonade all the time, or iced tea, never anything carbonated.

If you REALLY want to lose weight, you won't drink alcohol of ANY kind. If you want to keep the weight off, then limit yourself to two alcoholic drinks a day. Not only does alcohol contain a bunch of calories, but it also slows your metobolism.