Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weekdays are odd days to date?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't really a big deal, but i don't really know what the general populace thinks about this, and I'm curious.

I've never really focused on this before, but I started talking to this girl and last night she asked me if i wanted to meet her for a drink at so-and-so. It'll be our first get together. I already had plans to meet some other people so i said i'd contact her soon and set something up for another night.

Anyway today I txt her

"Mon or Tues evening are good for me. Do you have a preference for which day to meet up?"

She says
"Monday and Tuesday are kind of odd days but, i guess either is fine with me. Just let me know."

I set it up and made it firm so everything is cool, but...

Mon and Tues are considered odd dates to date? I purposely picked them so it wouldn't be too far in the future but i didn't want it to be like "please come out immediately because i have no plans for the weekend."

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
from my experiences, weekdays are the best time to setup first dates and during the initial stages of getting to know a woman.

You shouldn't make yourself available to chicks you barely know on weekends(unless you're guaranteed to screw). She'll think you don't have anything else going on.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont act like it's a big deal and it wont be. youre the man, and your style of dating will be something she gets used to. if you act like "really? why is it an odd day?" then she'll have a good reason to feel like it's an odd day to date. give her the idea that she's over thinking things or being silly, and she'll drop her judgements on "monday and tuesday being odd" in a jiffy

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with GuanYu, weekday/night dates are the best in inital stages, because a) it isnt a "bar" night b) places arent as busy, so there is less noise and distraction, so youre able to talk better c) weeknight dates seem to have less pressure imo. You set the time and date if she likes you it wont matter.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus, with weeknight dates, you've got an built-in bailout excuse (work / school tomorrow) to end the evening on your terms.

BUT, having said that, there are some women I know that think a guy is just stringing them along if they never get a weekend date eventually.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Dude, date on a Tuesday or Wednesday. It makes you seem popular since most guys date on weekends.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
This isn't really a big deal, but i don't really know what the general populace thinks about this, and I'm curious.

I've never really focused on this before, but I started talking to this girl and last night she asked me if i wanted to meet her for a drink at so-and-so. It'll be our first get together. I already had plans to meet some other people so i said i'd contact her soon and set something up for another night.

Anyway today I txt her

"Mon or Tues evening are good for me. Do you have a preference for which day to meet up?"

She says
"Monday and Tuesday are kind of odd days but, i guess either is fine with me. Just let me know."

Mon and Tues are considered odd dates to date? I purposely picked them so it wouldn't be too far in the future but i didn't want it to be like "please come out immediately because i have no plans for the weekend."
Weekdays are definitely the way to go.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:

Anyway today I txt her

She says

Women are idiots sometimes. It's your world. you're the prize. she needs to understand that sooner or later. Be unique and proud. Nobody fvcks with your world and way of life. :nono:

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A weekday might be "odd" to some people because they don't go out during the week. However, they're good for initial dates, because, as someone already pointed out, if things suck, you have that built in alibi, you need to get home early to do work / study / whatever you do with life. However, on the weekends, you either need to throw out the "I need to meet my friends later" excuse right up front, which is kind of rude, or give a see-through excuse which is also in bad form.

Sounds like it was a good play for you. She needs to -earn- a weekend date!