Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

weed changed me?

Snap87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup. ever since i started smoking weed, which was like 7 months ago, ive been more social. I dont mean social during my "high" but even times when im not high, i am more social. Is it really the weed that changed me? Should i keep smoking it, or stop and see what happens?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a hobby that's kind of harmless and pointless but makes you feel good, it gives you an identity a lot of teenagers do it and it gives them more of an immature confidence that you can and do smoke drugs.

psychocandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that when I started smoking weed 3-4 years ago.

Before I started I was always too edgy, too nervous, always thinking about **** waaaaaaay too much. I noticed that when I was high, I wasn't that social but when I wasn't high I was definitely more laid back, more chill around people.

I've stopped smoking so much recently though. As much as I love smoking weed, it slows you the FVCK down. Makes you kinda stupid. And I'm trying to harness my edgier, more active side anyway.

Just don't let yourself rely on it as a social crutch.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I too smoke weed. My mates all say im the most chilled out person they know. Really easy to get on with and perfect in crisis situations.

They say this about me when im not high. It will change your social aspect. Normally for the better (Depending on useage).

Its a very hard drug to get truely addicted to as it doesnt have any addictive components. The only thing mildly addictive about it is the feeling. Which can be overcome.

If its made you a better person why stop? Dont rely on it like others said but it will make you more chilled/social.

Makes a good isolate line too. If the girl likes that kinda thing.

Sarge On!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever negative effects that pot has would show up in Belize and Jamaica. Maybe those people are a little lazy and not especially motivated, but they are certainly not dying of cancer and going crazy.