Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wedding tips needed...

Murph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, there will be lots of attractive, drunk women there ... that's the easy part.

But the bride's family and mine are close. Her youngest sister is my age. We're friends but not so close that it's LJBF. Anyway, I know when she's at the reception in her red brides' maid dress, she's gonna look incredible. I just need some tips on how I should approach the situation, show my possible interest, etc. She goes to school up north but will be finished after this spring. I wanted to know if there's anything specific I can do to plant some seeds. I ramped up the EC a little at my 21st b-day last night ... anything else I can do tomorrow night?

Thanks.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plant some seeds? dude, are you raising a crop or chasing women?

1) don't get too drunk cause you need to be alert

2) chat her up, hopefully she'll be drinking

3) dance with her.... at some point there will be a slow song to dance to, hold her close, go for a slow smooth kiss and see what sort of reaction you get. If nothing, then move on to someone else. Lots of happy drunk women at a wedding reception, don't miss out on this opportunity.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think that's bad wait till you get older and your friends are 30+.

Went to a wedding last week and there was only one single female out of 25 women and she was fat and aloof.

When the bride threw the bouquet they all ran AWAY from it.

Free beer and food though.