Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wedding Proposal Ideas

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup Dons..

Well, i need some help. Does anyone have any good ideas (things that you've used/heard of) for a wedding proposal? I want to do something that she will remember for the rest of her life...something that when she tells her girlfriends about it, they'll wish they had a man like me..something that will make her panties wet:p , and that will let her know that i am the true Don..

btw: im open for any ideas...(etc suprise vacations...)

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your only 16, u have your entire life ahead of you to think of that.

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icallug
Maybe he's older than that. Perhaps he forgot to update his profile.

Original post:
Just stick with traditional marriage proposal.. I see no reason why to be special as marriage itself is already special.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icallug
its actually for a wedding project in school...we're workin with somoene and we have to plan out a wedding...i wanna do something slick for the proposal because im feelin this girl and i want her to know that i got game like that..and if u dont have any ideas to give then dont even respond:rolleyes:

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well then....if its just for school, you could get your group of friends (im guessing you guys all gather in a spot during lunch to chill) and when she comes get them all to yell "will you marry me" with you kneelling infront of her.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nooo...we have to plan out a wedding...we dont have to actually propose but we have to write about how we did propose (basically make up something and ttype it up)

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gosh your 16 and thinking about getting married, i'm 24 and i'm not even thinking about getting married yet for at least a couple of years but would like to be married by the time i'm 30 or at least in a serious relationship by then. Enjoy your time man.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok....mabye you could make it an all day event. like first you flew her to paris or something and went on a romantic boat ride down the river, then you took her for a special dinner, then you took her to the eiffel tower or something like that. and when you got back to your hotel, you arranged for someone to put up a whole bunch of candles everywhere and rose pedals and you looked her in the eyes, got down on one knee, and said her full name (middle included) and asked her to marry you.

then you made sweet love the rest of the night.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A cop arrests you and does a search. He finds a ring in your pocket and gives it to her: "I think he'd like you to have this"

Saw it on the tv once.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it has come to this...

teaching our children AFC stuff like planning weddings?

WTF? What class is this? Wedding Planning?

"The end is near......"

Dietzcoi