Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wearing tight shirts?

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am just wondering what women think of guys who wear clothes that show their bodies.
Being a fanatic of the gym myself, I have a nice body. So I sometimes wear ****hes that show the definition of my body.
I have just noticed that I get less interest( eye contact, smile etc) from women when I where those clothes.
Are women intimidated?
Do they think that you are trying to impress when you wear the clothes?
just wondering

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No if you have a good body, and you wear tight shirts.. not SKIN tight (something tight as underarmor or etc.) but just shirts that show the definition of your mucles then women do look, but they do it secretly. I think it has to do a lot with where you're at.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably becuase you look like one of those vain look at me kind guys.

There's a lot of guys that hit the gym, then walk around in tight shirt puffing out their chest's trying to look like the man. This just has the reverse effect - they look stupid - like posers. Pretty boys.

I like to wear clothes that hint at my body. I to hit the gym a lot, but avoid the to tight shirt look. Something that shows off the shoulders and arms is great - but you shouldn't look like your just about to run the 100 meter dash.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by descartes
I am just wondering what women think of guys who wear clothes that show their bodies.
Being a fanatic of the gym myself, I have a nice body. So I sometimes wear ****hes that show the definition of my body.
I have just noticed that I get less interest( eye contact, smile etc) from women when I where those clothes.
Are women intimidated?
Do they think that you are trying to impress when you wear the clothes?
just wondering
Yes they look. Both if you use tight shirts (as in with buttons etc) stylish and show good form (broad shoulders, show those chestmuscles) etc it's good. Same goes for tight tshirts and simular that tighten over the chest, abs and overarms. Depends of course on age/places you hit.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls do look. It all depends on where you're at and who you are. If your one of those guys who goes to the gym once a month and are either A-skinny or B-overweight and wears a tight shirt, of course people will laugh.

But if you stick to a good diet and good fitness program, wear what you want. Some people might hate the tight tight shirt, while others might love it, it depends on where you go and what you really look like. There are Too many people, men and women, who wear tight clothes that shouldnt.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're thin/slim and small and u wear tight shirts it makes you look a bit gay. Im slim and i avoid em like the plague! I prefer wearing loose (not too loose) clothes.

If, on the other hand, youre a big muscley fella well then it looks ok.