Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wearing A Hat

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have decided I want to start wearing a hat not a baseball cap but a nice stylish hat that would go well with anything I wear jeans you name it.

My main attire is a sport coat and at times I might wear jeans or dress pants with a dress shirt with tie or bow tie either way I want to top it off with a nice hat as it is a manly statement.

So far I am drawn to the flat hat the types you see limo drivers wear and I have seen Brad Pitt sport one as well.

Anyone here into hat wearing and if so which kind do you sport?

Thanks

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Are you talking about something like this?

A golf cap almost?

That looks pretty fresh in my opinion.

But then some people also wear stuff like this

Although usually they end up looking weird. Hopefully you live somewhere cold!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hats are pretty freakin' gay dude. Especially fedoras. Keep them off your head and get a cool haircut instead.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I'm not here to criticize anyone's fashion taste, but I don't recommend hats for guys. I know Fedoras in a club are very try-hard. It just screams PUA lol.

I'm not familiar with the type of hat you are describing. But I would agree with Vice that you should focus on having a cool haircut (or shaved/buzzed if that works for you) rather than a hat.

U

user43770

Hats are fine, as long as you're just mixing them in - don't make a point of always wearing one, though. If you shave your head, I'd recommend not wearing a hat at all. Rock the dome...

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin, that's the hat but today it's 64 degrees where I live so guess it wouldn't work unless it colder.

To all the other posters thanks for the suggestions I appreciate them.

Powerlifter