Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"We need to think about where we stand"

The Great One

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been DJing this girl hardcore for the last month or so.

She texts me today: "I think we need to evaluate where we stand."

I reply with "I agree. We really should figure out a date for our wedding instead of just talking about it ;-)" (We joke about being "married" all the time)

Her reply: "Lol. Nevermind"

This completely confused me. Any ideas about what to do from here? She seems to be interested, we have gone out a few times etc. What do I do?

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Butt text her an tell her you were kidding, and ask her if she would like to come over for a bit, so you can talk to her in person.

Work from there.

Payne

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her in person to talk so you can see what she wants to talk about.

The Great One

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't get a chance to see her today. Should I still bring it up tomorrow, or just drop it for now?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounded like:
"Lol nevemind... i know where we stand [now that you said that]"

dont get all afraid and say your kidding... unless she was totally hurt from that... cuz gee, that would definitely hurt her feelings :rolleyes:. no biggie, saying that youre kidding doesnt make a big difference, so don't bother.

i might be late... but next time you see her... just be like:
"so you wanted to talk about something? i didn't want to talk about something serious... about us... through text messaging... blah blah blah."

a lil pause where the "..."s are... dunno lol i had it visioned in my head perfectly.

So if she likes you... the words serious and us were in the same sentence... she might pick up on it subconsciously and react positively.

or theres always the vice-versa of that.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Its hard to consider where we stand when I am always giving you a piggy-back ride! OINK!" - A sure way to make her feel fat and appreciated.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you will make sure she wont be standing if she ever dares question you again hahaha

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
lesson one: you are not funny. quit being silly. that is why girls want older guys. even if she normally laughs at your jokes, don't think she actually thinks you are funny. i have yet to meet a funny person in real life. i doubt if you would be the first.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
lesson one: you are not funny. quit being silly. that is why girls want older guys. even if she normally laughs at your jokes, don't think she actually thinks you are funny. i have yet to meet a funny person in real life. i doubt if you would be the first.
Define funny

Norbert

Reaction score
True Wolf said:
Tell her you will make sure she wont be standing if she ever dares question you again hahaha
ROFL. Yah, the question is what exactly do u intend to be with this chick? Cause if it's a booty call, dodge the question, if ur going for a LTR... well then I don't know WHAT u do...

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about the where we stand stuff.

Make her guess, keep her on her toes, NEVER be PREDICTABLE.

Women dig UNPREDICTABILITY.

Even if you want a LTR, if play it right, she won't want to look at another guy, you'll have your LTR, and still keep her on her toes.

Every now and then drop lines indictating only friendship, something simple eg "You are such a good/lousy friend".

Then, when you get the chance, spend some quality alone time, etc...

Make her go nuts over you.