Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We need method, not theory

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there DJ's! Been reading up on some of Pookster's work lately (that compilation by Gubby was amazin').

Although I agree with about 98% of the stuff in his posts, and I've found new "nuggets" in his work after getting some experience myself, theres still a major problem with stuff around here.

We all know now after reading killing the desperation WHY we need to believe we are the great catch, but HOW can we actually achieve this? HOW can we truly believe on every level that we are indeed, the Great Catch?

Now, I do not blame Mr.Pook for not including the method for achieving this in his work (it would be similar calling Van Gogh a failure for not painting the Mona Lisa), but it is time for METHOD's now, not reasons and theory.

Dear Pook has told us what we need to concentrate on, but it is up to us to figure out HOW we actually achieve it.

If you were expecting a step by step method on "how to believe you are the great catch" in this article, then I'm sorry to dissapoint you. I myself am in the process of self-enlightenment. But maybe other DJ's have some advice on the "hows" instead of the "whys."

I believe one of reasons why there are more PUA's than DJ's is because the arts of PUA have not only the why, but also concrete HOWS. Thus, it is much more seductive to be a PUA instead of the more long-term fulfilling DJ.

Zog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive started in on Tony Robbins stuff. He seems to have alot of really good techniques. In the last few weeks I know I have improved immensly as a person.

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the Bootcamp is really the method you are talking about.

The DJ learning process isn't any different than learning another skill.

You read thoughts and theories, then go out and practice the fundementals until those thoughts and theories make sense to you.

In the case of the DJ philosophies, you read all the articles then go interact with women on all levels.

The bootcamp provides a good framework to do so incrementally.

Panik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple...improve the rest of your life a little bit every day WHILE doing the DJ stuff. Well, it's not exactly simple, but it's what I'm presently doing. :)

See, the problem is that most people either do the DJ stuff (PUA techniques, approaches, etc.) OR the self improvement and that's why they get nowhere (well, usually somewhere, but nowhere near where they wanted to be---good tongue-twister) . If you focus on non-PUA based improvement (Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, etc.) WHILE doing the bootcamp lessons as well as reading the stuff on the DJ bible, you'll start noticing quick changes in the quality of your life.

Panik

If you want a good method for the 'rest of your life', I suggest investing on the Brian Tracy "The Psychology of Achievement" course. Do that along with the bootcamp and you'll be set.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're learning a mindset not a method. There is no 3-step method towards believing you are a great catch. You're talking about an internal change that requires a solid foundation. If you want to believe you are the prize, you need to be honest but optimistic and sit down and think about what makes you worth a woman's time. This is where you find the right mentality. You should be the prize because you have something to offer.

Don't feel like you have anything to offer? Get on it then. Start working out, groom yourself well, dress better, and work on your social skills. Go out and talk to people, make friends, and learn how to establish yourself in social crowds. Make goals for your life, and I mean serious goals with the intent to achieve them, and work everyday starting now towards achieving them. Nurture your hobbies and interests by exploring things that intrigue you in further depth, and find other people interested in them to guide you. All these things will make you happier, naturally more confident, and you'll know that women see you as the prize.

In short, you believe it by becoming it.