Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We Need another forum!!!!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Can I be a mod/admin? It sounds like a real stupid question anyone can ask, but if you want some control, I got the time to weed though a few days of posts and start giving temp bans to people.

I can write up a simple posting TOS (since diablo's doesn't prod further then enough content) that says that temp bans will be issued to those who are obsessively idiotic in their replies.

If I was a admin, that newbie forum would be up with a snap of my fingers.

Oh, and really decent posts...could be stickied and put into the bible maybe..?

Just my thoughts...a wish I guess.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs
Can I be a mod/admin? It sounds like a real stupid question anyone can ask, but if you want some control, I got the time to weed though a few days of posts and start giving temp bans to people.

I can write up a simple posting TOS (since diablo's doesn't prod further then enough content) that says that temp bans will be issued to those who are obsessively idiotic in their replies.

If I was a admin, that newbie forum would be up with a snap of my fingers.

Oh, and really decent posts...could be stickied and put into the bible maybe..?

Just my thoughts...a wish I guess.
Have you noticed the post count on the mods, man? Post count doesn't neccessarily garantee you know a lot, but that you have put in the time here. oh, and people who request to be mods when they don't need new mods are not usually accepted, unless the mods decide to let you in. Also, to my understanding, you couldn't create a new forum. I think only Allen can do that, but mods for sure have an influence. Temp bans are a bad idea though, for the most part.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Only Admin can create new forums.
I'm well aware of how modding someone works, it's better then sliently waiting.

Temp bans..don't care, after a while, people who flame will get too pissed off to flame anymore.

And post count..is not a factor, I never eluded to that, I just want to do something about this.

PurplePimp

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
We could sacrifice one of the slower forums and chane it into a newbie forum.
ok this is really last time

but i read new thread and see how you try be big man.

in other thread you say
Your gay
FAG, your old and your gay and your a troll. since when did your english get so good?
TROLL!
mroriginal for last time. i apologize. i mean no hurt you.

we real man. not little girl to fight. man control emoshon and not be insecure on internet.

you are little virgin boy. i sorry to hurt you. i try show example.

what bother me lot how you want other to be mature but you so stuped with cuss and yell. why you like call other person gay so much?

just shut up.

did you not take advice from brotherAP? he say put on ignore. i ignore you now.

you real troll.

if you no waste time call person troll you actually learn here. i give good tips for free.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
To bad ***** Your gone!:D And if You dont get banned Im gonna follow you until you DIE!. YOU ****ING TROLL! You picked the wrong guy to mess with.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr=origional-

regardless if you think he is a troll or not..flaming him is not an anwer..only adds to the problems of SS

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
the mature men wont let the advanced posters in who want to talk about there point of view...and the main board is a joke.

why dont we have a newbie board....and a board for the serious posters who want civil talk????

it can be moderated and the only thing is you have to post with repsect or your banned?

I have a lot going on in my life now..I sit at work 50 to 60 hours per week...a lot of time by myself..this place is the best outlet to talk to people with the same ideas on life and self improvement as me.

and like MANY posters before me and that are here now..we have no where to post anymore.
I agree. I'm 22 and a half, and I am on a different level that anyone my age... not just with "the game" but in live in general.. I'm 22 and I have started and ran my own company. I don't date girls (normally) my age, I dont' even give girls that are younger than me the time of day.

But I can't post in the mature fourm (for a while) and at the same time, the other fourm rarely has anything to offer me that I would find interesting.. the only time I see good, sound advice is when someone from the mature forum ventures over and answers a question

BTW, purplepimp is one of my 5 fav people on this forum, his english is broken, but he speaks the truth, more than alot of guys here would ever know.