Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We Need another forum!!!!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the mature men wont let the advanced posters in who want to talk about there point of view...and the main board is a joke.

why dont we have a newbie board....and a board for the serious posters who want civil talk????

it can be moderated and the only thing is you have to post with repsect or your banned?

I have a lot going on in my life now..I sit at work 50 to 60 hours per week...a lot of time by myself..this place is the best outlet to talk to people with the same ideas on life and self improvement as me.

and like MANY posters before me and that are here now..we have no where to post anymore.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that closer/tighter moderation of this forum would do the trick. I have absolutely nothing against new users (as a matter of fact, many of them are just as mature if not more mature and experienced than many veteran users) but most trolls/spammers are among new users.

Respect is, IMO, key to any good discussion. Pretty much any reply containing the words "noob", "dumb a$$", "f@ggot" or "go read the bible you douche" should be begging for having its author banned.

-Bill

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Friv!

Someone that finally agrees on the newbie board! And moderation! Best thing I've read here all day to be honest :D.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a member of another forum that has a secret section. The section is not visible to the newbies.

You need a certain number of posts for it to become visible to you and to enter. Can that be done ?

Jus an idea anyway.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is rediculous....

I am going to have a kid..I have a serious gf.....ok..so if I post about that at all..I will get flamed, called a loser for having sex and it going wrong.

then some kid in his boxers who has never touched a womens skin will tell me how im an AFC and she will leave me.

its stupid...this place is for many reasons..but there are alot of posters who want to talk about life, sex, jobs, love..anything with self improvement....and it cant be done with a bunch of KBJ;s ruining it on this board.

PurplePimp

Banned
Reaction score
because no one here mature like us.

they have no confidence they delete me thread when i say have confidence

they little boys. you put you are 23 they think you have be little boy like them but speak like you 40. that because they think age is mature. experience show maturity.

i am get sick of here already. i be here only on day but i read long time. i think few understand my point.

have family is good. good for you my friend

my best wish.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its funny how the honest posters get flamed so much..its amazing...

in the mature mans forum they have poll going saying my gf is posting under my name.

im sorry i dont dream of fake fantasy life....I am here to help people and share my stuff...

this place has fallen into a black hole since when I registered in 04.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not so much the AFCs themselves, for I feel an genuine AFC is looking for help, seeking advice and willing to do some self-improvement. Most of us are ready to help AFCs out (to a certain extent).

The problem is with the people posting sh!tty posts after sh!tty posts, the trolls, the so-called "You guys don't get it!" dudes and the eternal whiners (Mr. Cardio anyone?). That's the real problem.

But I now see your point better, and I see the role a "Newbie board" could play.

-Bill

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score
I will get flamed, called a loser for having sex and it going wrong.
You are a loser. What kind of a$$hole is stupid enough to get a ***** pregnant? You're a big loser.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
I foresee that in about a year or two all the real Don Juans will have left this place. There are only a small few left anyway...

Thanks Allen and mods for allowing AFC's to run wild.

JC

A year or two?

Pfft I don't plan on sticking around nearly that long. I don't know about you.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
in the mature mans forum they have poll going saying my gf is posting under my name.
You failed to mention the stuff you were posting in the mature men's forum. Most of it was deleted and I only saw part of it from the quote replies. I didn't care for the opinions you were spouting.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so what? what does that matter??

because I dont have the same opinion you do..you have to make a poll about me???

did that poll make ur day?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever dude, I'm not going to debate with you. But you attacked some of us in the MM. And when someone disagrees with your ideas, you fly off the handle. I don't think you should be criticising anyone on this forum. Maybe some flamed you, I didn't but maybe you brought it on. Just drop it.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
If this keeps up I'll gone gone very soon.

Too bad Formhandle from ASF isn't a mod here. He would be the ONLY mod this whole board would need.

JC
It will keep up.

People have been unhappy with the moderation here for years now. I just read a thread from May 2004 about it, and even in that thread people were already saying that they're sick of hearing about it. Just apply my philosophy for girls - which is that you can trust a person to do what they've always done - to this site. It's not getting any better.

Hell, today and yesterday, I'd say 50% of all the posts were blatant trolls.

The mature man forum is great, but there is no SoSuave worth posting on for people under 25, period.

I've tried contributing quality posts, and giving quality answers to those repeptitive simple posts, but it never changes. All that I accomplish is to wear myself out and not want to see another person ask "Should I call her"

I'd love to see formhandle storm through this place and clean up. It's not going to happen though.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would u let a 30 something yr old man who wants to fyck ur daugher and use her...date her?

The Anti Dr Phil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Washington, DC/Barcelona, Spain (6 mos in the US &
If she's 18, she's considered a consenting adult, and there's not much I can do about it. She's her own person. What am I to do, hold her hand, and protect her from everything - protect her from the world - - as an 18 year old? Can't happen cap'n. That's called life, and you have to deal with the breaks the come with them....good and bad.

18 years old's vote along with 30 year old folks, and 18 year old's are dying in Iraq along with 30 and 40 year old folks. What gives? With all due resect, you're viewing the world through a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny bubble my friend. Open your mind, and see the big picture.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
So much drama .:rolleyes:

Make a poll about this

POLL

Do we want a newbie forum?

YES

NO

Like a petition and when you have enough votes, try showing it to allen. You have to tell him why of course. It helped familyguy get back on the air.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, guys.

IT ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE

Making the 1,000th poll that we need a new forum isn't going to make them put one in

Here, you might find this interest. It's a post from Survivor, from May 2004 when he was a moderator in the Mature Man forum
Originally posted by Survivor
At first I wasn't going to respond to this thread, but its taking a turn that indicates that I may need to chime in here:

On the main board going south....

Quite simply, the main discussion forum is what it is, a training ground, a place where newcommers can ask questions, share ideas, and announce their "ground breaking discoveries". Its a haven where young "DJs" can learn and grow. It was that for me, for you, and for the current newbies. And it will continue to be such until Allen decides otherwise.

And let me remind some of you that the DJ Bible is NOT this website's greatest resource. YOU are this site's greatest resource. It is not the post itself, but the interaction between posters that determine the quality of a thread, and consequently, this message board as a whole.

Yeah, there are alot of low quality threads on the main forum. But I don't blame the kids for that. They are doing what they are supposed to do; ask questions. In my opinion, every post is quality post. The real problem is that not every post gets a quality response, or even worse, no response at all. Now I can't tell other "mature men" what to do, but all of us in this forum could take five minutes or less to provide a quality response to at least one of the posts in the main forum. That alone could go a long way to keep to main forum from going any further south, so to say...

On the idea of hand-picking Master Don Juans...

Master's Only forum request #3,576...:rolleyes:

I was once in favor of mods hand picking posters for a closed Master's Only forum, but now I believe that's a bad idea. Hand-picking "Master Don Juans" is elitist, useless, counter-productive and distracting. The purpose of this forum is for guys to improve their status in REAL LIFE, not their status on some obscure internet message board.

Exhibit A: This very thread. Look at how high and mighty some of you are acting. This sense of aristocracy may be an unforeseen byproduct of bringing back the "mature" forum that I didn't think would occur, but apparrently it has occurred. Imagine of this was a "Master's Only" forum?

On moderators being asleep at the wheel...

100% untrue. Rest assured every mod is well aware of what goes on in EVERY forum. Just because we don't respond to every thread that you think we should, believe me, we have our reasons.

Moderators should not have to publish justification for every action they do or do not make, and I'm not about to set that precedent now. The moderator's corner is a closed forum for exactly that reason.

In other words, they know the forum sucks, and they like it that way.

Apparently, until your 25 you have nothing of value to contribute to the world, except to ask newbie questions

:rolleyes: