Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We need a separate board for minorities

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
It's obvious that minorities are in a different playing field than their white counterparts. Especially the USA for any matters. The white guys aren't going to get it and the minorities are just going to keep making topics about it.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. By minorities does that involve black and African Americans as well?

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I'm also sick of guys thinking black guys aren't categorized in that as well. Blacks are the most hated race in the USA. You only see them with trashy white women because it is a social downgrade to be with one.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Race matters only because men use race as an excuse for why they fail. Ultimately, their frail fragile egos cannot handle the truth. It is because you are unskilled and cowardly that you fail with women.

Good news is that you can become skilled through practice and hard work and bravery can be achieved by well, being brave.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon man. I see lots of black guys pull fly white women. Stop making excuses!

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Says the white guy that has never experienced any racism in his life. Yes, there are exceptions just like the lottery will always have winners. Some areas of the country, are more liberal and lenient than others. However, not every minority happens to live in these areas.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Close this thread and start banning these a$$holes. Its bad enough I turn on the TV or walk around and hear people b1tch and complain about racism....I dont need this on here. We dont need internet Al Sharptons or Jesse Jacksons on this board. If anything...overplaying the race card makes minorities look pathetic.

Minority playing race card = beta chump complaining how no girls like "nice guys"

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
It's obvious that minorities are in a different playing field than their white counterparts. Especially the USA for any matters. The white guys aren't going to get it and the minorities are just going to keep making topics about it.
Stupid idea.

There are three race-baiting trolls who keep getting banned and then starting new accounts.

Most minorities on this site, myself included, understand that game is game. And if some chick won't date you because of your skin color, there's no game in the world that will change that.

SirFratserlot said:
Says the white guy that has never experienced any racism in his life. Yes, there are exceptions just like the lottery will always have winners. Some areas of the country, are more liberal and lenient than others. However, not every minority happens to live in these areas.
And the advice you'd give to minorities in these areas would be what?

The rules of this site are simple....become a better and better women will follow. I damn sure won't advise people on how to alter their game based on prejudice and stereotypes. If someone doesn't like your skin color, then what the f**k are you gonna do about it?

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No we don't, OP.

But we do need to ban every race-baiting troll, half of whom probably aren't even the race they say they are.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
This is retarded.

What's next? A separate board for short guys, bald guys, fat guys, broke guys, blonds, surfers, lawyers, ugly guys, Christians, Jews?? Give me a break. :crackup: :crackup:

Sexual attraction is not race based. Beta faggots who can't get laid blame external factors because its easier than coming to terms with their own inadequacy.

If every man on earth wants a smoking hot WHITE blond.. well guess what? There aren't enough to go around. This means some men will simply get passed over by those women. Get over it.

If you all stopped pedestalizing women in the first place.. maybe you'd be less hung up on how they perceive your race. As a minority I've never had problems attracting women. I also have Black, Asian, and Latino friends who pull hotties as well.

Value comes in more shades than WHITE. Non-beta faggots know this. :up:

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
TheException said:
Close this thread and start banning these a$$holes. Its bad enough I turn on the TV or walk around and hear people b1tch and complain about racism....I dont need this on here. We dont need internet Al Sharptons or Jesse Jacksons on this board. If anything...overplaying the race card makes minorities look pathetic.

Minority playing race card = beta chump complaining how no girls like "nice guys"
dude shut the **** up. If there's a minority board than you won't have to deal with them. White men like you are the type of people that believe in terms such as drapedtomania.

Justin Time

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude are you focking serious?? What a sh!tload of bull! If you can't get laid, it's cuz you carry yourself like a pathetic sonofab!tch. Go international if you want white women that bad. Jesus, I'm about ready to ask the mods to ban your dumb a$$.

You know...I will respectfully distance myself from the retarded portion of black Americans. You know who you are.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
dude shut the **** up. If there's a minority board than you won't have to deal with them. White men like you are the type of people that believe in terms such as drapedtomania.
Mods, can we just ban this guy too?

We all know damn well that he's just another troll trying to start fights on the board. No good comes of these guys.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm black and all this constant race thing is just pathetic. Move to a more tolerable area rather than complain about things because it's fvcking annoying. Before me my ex had only seen a handful of black people in real life let alone spoke to any, she told me she wasnt attracted to black guys...I didnt let that bother me and we ended up together and now she tells me she doesnt find white guys that attractive anymore. In other words, girls are fickle but they cant control what makes them wet.

The race issue is in your head.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
I'm black and all this constant race thing is just pathetic. Move to a more tolerable area rather than complain about things because it's fvcking annoying. Before me my ex had only seen a handful of black people in real life let alone spoke to any, she told me she wasnt attracted to black guys...I didnt let that bother me and we ended up together and now she tells me she doesnt find white guys that attractive anymore. In other words, girls are fickle but they cant control what makes them wet.

The race issue is in your head.
like anybody can just straight up and move out of their area.

B

BeDJ

I agree, we can toss all the rejects in one area.

You can't stop f a g g o t s, you can only hope to contain them.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
like anybody can just straight up and move out of their area.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Woe, woe, woe is me. Life is so unfair.

If you whine this much around women.. no wonder you repel them. Women hate weak men of all colors. You won't get laid having the emotional strength of a 12 year old.

Better get tough or get smart (make dollars). You need at least one to survive in this world.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No we don't. This is race based bigtime, and I for one don't fvcking like it. And don't give me sh!t beacause I'm white and you think I have an advantage in life because I am.

Where is Danger?

You are a man and a human fvcking being are you not? Nobody gives a rat fvck because you think you are a minority and and need your special little forum to whine and moan because you think you can't get poon cuz you are a different color than others.

I'm with Iceberg. Ban this whiney little bunny and let us all try to be DJ's in our own right no matter what color we may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.