Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We Need A Section For Field Reports!

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw a guy on this forum who only registered in September of this year, but already has 281 posts. Given the fact that right now its only the 24th, that averages to at least 11 posts a day, everyday.

Guys, I think we need to face a serious problem- the DDJ, the digital don juan.

I have decided that from now on, ALL I will be posting is field reports, and I think that there needs to be a section devoted to field reports ONLY. I will post no more tips, I will give no more advice. I need to focus on my own game more BEFORE I try to correct others. I'll see you guys in a couple weeks, I've been spending too much time here, something I've only recently realized. I sarge, all right, and I close, but this website has become a crutch, a dependency, and that I cannot abide.

Look out for my field reports.

You can find me in the real world, brothers. Join me.

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
We need to encourage DJs to meet up with each other and practice their game. There are so many members...I'm sure some of us live close enough to practice together.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried messaging some of the sargeaholics here (from the UK) but rarely get responses from said DDS's.

A Field Report section woudl be a good idea! It's hard to continually paraphrase the DJ bible! ;)

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Q-Unit
I've tried messaging some of the sargeaholics here (from the UK) but rarely get responses from said DDS's.

A Field Report section woudl be a good idea! It's hard to continually paraphrase the DJ bible! ;)
Try talking to Shezzler. He'd probably sarge with you.

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote "How to Become A Social Millionaire" because I was recently relocated to a new city and got to thinking what has worked for me before in rebuilding a social life from scratch. Since I'm going to apply what I wrote about anyway, I'm thinking about following your lead and turning my tip thread into a string of FR's to show the process by real-world example. Although I'm not sure if anyone would find that interesting & helpfull or just pointless blabber. I'm pretty sure there was a FR section here in the past, just don't know why it was pulled.

Stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
affirmative.. i love reading well written field reports

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Q-Unit lives in Wetherby - West Yorkshire
I live in Barnsley, South Yorkshire

Where abouts are you?
I live in Chester.

I go sarging with another guy off this site in Manchester now and again though, you could join us sometime if you don't find travelling that far?