Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We Lost George Clooney

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys read/hear about this shıt lately? The fücker put a ring on that chick. Now I can't use him as an example anymore, fück! All I hope is that his prenup is water-tight. Toughts?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts?

I hope his little swimmers can still swim. Dude would be an "alpha dad" in my opinion.....the new coveted "archetype" for men in modern times. Obviously this woman has provided something to him that he highly values......because he has never been one to settle. This goes beyond looks here....

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Daaaam!!!!

Why after all of this time wouldn he decide to get married again? Unless of course he wants kids, then I can understand. Oh well, at least we still have Jeter.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage isn't just for faggots. Some of you are so jaded about relationships

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on him.

He played the game well and probably shagged every famous hb on the planet.
How many of us here have been called "World's most eligible bachelor" in 5 million magazines?

I just reckon he could have done a bit better.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
skinnyguy said:
Marriage isn't just for faggots. Some of you are so jaded about relationships

i usually dont like what you post but this is spot on. everyone here thinks they are some "alpha no relationships" type guy, jesus man half the guys on this site are phcuking pussies 100% sure on that.

who cares? he can do what he wants, whats wrong with marriage?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, maybe Clooney finally hit the wall.

It's funny how so much of the manosphere is butthurt that they lost their poster boy for bachelorhood. I don't know why PUAs embraced Clooney so hard, he was mainly a serial dater while they embrace plate spinning.

The thing about Clooney is, he's obscenely rich so look at it this way - he can afford to get married and risk losing half his fortune. He'll still have more than he ever needs. The average Joe on the street may not be able to say that.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stacy keibler was a gold digging wh0re while this new chick is a UN ambassador and has a law degree.

Quality >>>> quantity

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting views. Hey, if she does it for him and he decided she's such an incredible catch, then good for him. I think zekko's post nails it. He can afford to loose half of his shıt, while the average Joe would be paralyzed financially. If you have 120 million and you loose 60, you still have a shıtload of money.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes a successful lawyer to boot. I smell power couple xD

More power to Clooney. I hope he has a good woman who makes him happy. No need for me to throw shade on his engagement. I will say Im concerned that they havent been dating long enough for marriage in my opinion.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Dating a lawyer who's female is like torture. They argue about everything
That makes total sense. But if she has finally met her "alpha" in Clooney, she'll probably be on her best behavior. At least for awhile.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Are you kidding Kiebler is probably wealthier than the lawyer chick five times over. Besides the new lawyer chick is ugly as sin. I'd post a pic of her together with Clooney, but I couldn't find any. But the woman's so ugly I can understand why George wouldn't want to be seen with her and hid his relationship with her from the public for so long.

I don't know what the big deal is about Clooney, I think he's the biggest douchebag but that's just my opinion.

Dating a lawyer who's female is like torture. They argue about everything, every little thing is like a federal case with rules of evidence and procedure and they have a (usually feminist) opinion on everything. They also tend to have a lifelong need to prove that they are just as good as or even better than men, because that's how they've been used to acting in their profession their whole lives.

Good luck to George, that's what I say. And he better have an iron-clad sep agreement, this one's guaranteed not to last.

the MOMENT stacy keibler broke up with Clooney, she latched on to another old rich guy. And you are saying she's not a gold digger? :crackup:

This UN woman doesn't NEED Clooney as she has a career of her own. To say that Stacy Keibler is higher quality than her is laughable at best. Looks are not everything when it comes to marriage. When it comes to plate spinning, maybe. But not marriage.

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Dating a lawyer who's female is like torture. They argue about everything, every little thing is like a federal case with rules of evidence and procedure and they have a (usually feminist) opinion on everything. They also tend to have a lifelong need to prove that they are just as good as or even better than men, because that's how they've been used to acting in their profession their whole lives.
LOL, all women argue about everything..at least a lawyer would actually use facts and evidence instead of the make believe sh*t the average women throws at you when arguing.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hollywood marriages eh?
I can see this one lasting a long time....teach an old dog new tricks and all.

But anyway, good luck to them!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yyc12 said:
LOL, all women argue about everything.
Not all women, although there was a time when I would have agreed with you. My girlfriend and I rarely argue, you could count the number of arguments we've had on one hand. She's one of the most laid back, mellow people I know. And besides, what is there to argue about?