Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We Are Straying from the Path that was Laid out Before Us

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I read this forum daily, hoping to come across insightful posts that strike a chord with me, that remind me of the correct path to take in life. These posts are few and far between. The DJ Bible and the Book of Pook tell us which way to go, but we are straying from this path that was laid out before us.

Gentlemen, the morality debate disturbs me. I think it is obvious that we are not born with morals, because if we were, we wouldn't be seeing them change so rapidly. They come to us and become ingrained in us through exposure to good examples and mentors, but this forum has become infiltrated with men who are willing to stoop to the lowest common denominator. Why has this happened? Well, I'll tell you why: because we're using men who have strayed as our examples and mentors. Their mantra is:

"There are no (or almost no) quality women in America, therefore, I will beat them at their own game and pre-emptively strike, doing whatever it takes to reach my objective while minimizing risk to myself."

Is this what we have become?

It's time for real men to stand up for morality and good old-fashioned values. If that means being celibate in protest, so be it. Men are no longer going to have sex with married women, we're no longer going to cheat, and we're not going to deceive.

Be reclusive if necessary, be rocks, be men and be proud of yourselves. There's a certain peace that comes over all of us when we realize our actions do not hurt others. We feel it because we've done right. If we want our women to be moral, we have to set the example; it's our job as men to do so.

It does not matter if the quality woman exists or does not exist. It does not matter what are neighbour does, or our "friends." We know what we have to do, and until we do it, there is no hope for our culture.

Take a stand. For f*ck's sake.

This post was inspired by Luthor Rex's post.

Reaction score
It's hard when you find out the girl you have been dating and care about is just a typcial Ho who is banging the town behind your back. All the while she lied and told you she is seeing nobody else.

After an experience like this, I am ready to go foreign. American women these days are garbage.

Imagine if I married that? It's what she wanted. She thought she could hide her true character from me.

I'll throw this trash out and let the trash man collect her in the morning.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure your "pu$$y strike" will have a profound influence on women across the nation :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I'm sure your "pu$$y strike" will have a profound influence on women across the nation :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
It's not about a pu$$y strike. It's about not surrendering your morals for the sake of it.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, a new thread is likely to be hijacked by the 'Im right and you're stupid' platoon led by Pte Str8.

HE did it again - he reassembled the OP's argument into a convenient target and then took a shot at it. Lefty did not propose a 'pvssy strike'.. not even close. However that did not stop STR* take a shot .

STR* you have degenerated into a street fighter. You are compulsively attacking any poster who disgrees with the thrust of your crusade.
This is the way of the terrorist.
You are convinced beyond doubt that your opinions are set in stone. OK, then go out and field test them and report back with the test results.
After all results are all that really matter.
IN the meantime, realise that there are zillions of guys living successful lives who have never heard even one of your sermons.
Good luck out there.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeftyLoosey said:
It's time for real men to stand up for morality and good old-fashioned values. If that means being celibate in protest, so be it
Nice try, jophil. You should read the whole post before attacking me next time.

It would probably be a good idea to re-read the one sentence I posted as well. If you took it to sound like the words of a "street fighting terrorist" then I don't know what to say.

Is it just me or does there really seem to be a reading comprehension problem around here?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Nice try, jophil. You should read the whole post before attacking me next time.
NO dude, enough of your mindless crAp.. You have a long history of forcing your own meaning into people's posts and them attacking them for it. YOu create targets just to take shots .
Lefty did not propose a "pvssy strike " what are you drinking over there?
And quit whining...

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP, LeftyLoosey means that we should place old-fashioned moral values at the very top, higher than our base desires for pvssies, and if it ever comes to making a choice between upholding morals or pvssies, pvssies will lose every single time.

Not exactly hard to understand.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls may have sex with guys - but I'm sure you have noticed that many girls are now *dismissive* of guys in general. Girls do not respect us guys any more and this is the cold hard truth.

When girls see so many guys sell out

1) their morals
2) their character
3) their best friend
4) the institution of marriage
5) their personal tastes
6) their masculinity

just for sex - can you really blame girls for not respecting guys?

Now I'm sure some of you will chime in: 'Well girls are just as manipulative and classless as us, or perhaps worse. We are simply fighting fire with fire. Why do I have to be *better* than the girl?'

And the answer is - because you are NOT a girl, you are a man. You do not have the luxury to sink to the lowest common denominator. You were meant to lead, to lead by example.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
STR8UP, LeftyLoosey means that we should place old-fashioned moral values at the very top, higher than our base desires for pvssies, and if it ever comes to making a choice between upholding morals or pvssies, pvssies will lose every single time.

Correct, Jitter. Not hard to understand at all.
However, SRt8 is so cemented into HIS view of things and so determined to recruit others into becoming partners in his misery that he deliberately distorts any dissenting posts into personal affronts on him . Then he misunderstands ,or further distorts the essence of the incoming post and goes on the offensive with personals insults. OF course in his mind he is NEVER mistaken or never just plain wrong , so he continues to justify his aggression by claiming to be offering 'enlightenment.' This is the base mindset of the terrorist.
Those of us who dare to suggest that 'morality' or 'ethics' or "quality " are desirable are singled out for ridicule .
SO, as long as he continues to hang around ,expect more of the same.

Life at SS will go on without his 'wisdom'.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:

Great... Who exactly is the arbiter of "old-fashioned morals"? What year are we talking about? 1950?

950?

950 BC?

Keep me posted....so I know whether or not a good stoning is in order. Keeps 'em on the Quality path.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
NO dude, enough of your mindless crAp.. You have a long history of forcing your own meaning into people's posts and them attacking them for it. YOu create targets just to take shots .
Lefty did not propose a "pvssy strike " what are you drinking over there?
And quit whining...
Are you blind? If anyone else reads this differently. please let me know, but once again, here is the original quote, verbatim:

It's time for real men to stand up for morality and good old-fashioned values. If that means being celibate in protest, so be it.
Being celibate in protest= pu$$y strike.

Can it be any more straight forward than that?

Am I talking to adults here?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP, what LeftyLoosey meant by that is that he's describing the worst possible scenario: if you temporarily have no option for sex other than with some trashy women, then you opt to go without than compromising yourself just to get some poon.

It doesn't mean that just because you value yourself and would not lower your standards, you're going on a pvssy strike. That's a ridiculous interpretation.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
STR8UP, what LeftyLoosey meant by that is that he's describing the worst possible scenario: if you temporarily have no option for sex other than with some trashy women, then you opt to go without than compromising yourself just to get some poon.
UNfortunately STR8 does not have the intellectual prowess to sift out that kind of fine detail in a dissenting post. HE just shoots at what he THINKS is being said.
For the sake of the other 27 guys, I am glad I never had him as a member of one of my platoons.

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
When you choose your morals to address your own self-limiting beliefs, you are destined for a less than fulfilling life.
I've been the whole gamut: AFC, married AFC, cheater, clubbing player, relationship destroyer, all in the name of getting some. I had thought I was "less" because I couldn't get any, so I fixed it. At the end of the day, I completely forsake my idea of wrong and right to achieve someone else's definition of success.

My fulfilling life comes from being morally sound, not because it's an excuse to justify my limitations, but because I had overcome my limitations and saw the truth about my happiness, all the while acknowledging the fact that there are women who are capable of destroying lives and will stop and nothing to do so.

Once you see the Matrix, you have two choices:

a) Use your knowledge to keep yourself safe while continuing on your path of virtue; or

b) Use your knowledge to take advantage of others for personal gain, leaving a trail of used carcasses and broken hearts behind you for others to follow, all the while proclaiming that your path is the best of the two, because getting revenge for the 25 years you spent as an AFC means "no holds barred." And every time you hurt someone along the way, they in turn say "fu*k it, I'm not going to get hurt again, and I'm going to fu*k over the next man I date before he gets a chance to do it to me." Contempt breeds contempt... and at the end of the day you get: American women.

Path "b" is EXACTLY the same as the AFC path, because you're sacrificing your very nature simply to be with more and more women. The only difference is that this time the "F" in AFC is more mysterious. You're not sexually frustrated, but morally frustrated. The next day when you roll out of some strange chick's bed before her husband comes home from his business trip, do you REALLY feel satisfied?

Who do you want to be?

The Gamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your assuming our nature is basically good. Where do you get this belief?

I think the left and right hand paths (selfish vs selfless) both eventually take you to the understanding of the worlds inherent interdependence.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't really need "morals" per se, but you do need a set of solid deal breakers, and the stones to act on them. This of course requires a strong belief, based on experience, in your ability to attract and seduce based on your desires.

The reason people seem to gravitate towards the idea of "morals" is because they were a common enough set of standards that kept people in line. Everybody's "deal breakers" were set by the church. Since they were based in religion, and that is having much less of effect on everybody's daily lives (in the past 20 or 30 years) it's up to individual MEN to set their own criteria and STICK TO THEM.

Men who exhibit a lack of internal standards (other than she's hot and she'll fukk), even for a short term sexual encounter with a woman that only qualifies as a "fukk buddy" radiate a aura of unattractiveness to any woman other than those fukk-buddies, giving the allusion that quality women don't exit.

If I go fishing with bait the fish don't like, I may be lead to believe that there aren't any fish, or that since the few fish I catch are sub-standards, all fish are substandard.

If I have no job skills to speak of, it's easy to complain that there aren't any jobs, while plenty of guys are are raking cash.

I think the problem is that many guys will read this forum and think just because they have an understanding of DJ skills, that women should fall out of the sky without much effort on their part. Like they somehow "deserve" a quality woman for their heroic efforts in reading and posting on an internet forum.

As externally applied morals continue to diminish, the only way to create happy life, sexually and emotionally, is to develop skills, identify your own criteria, and apply your skills to identify the girls that fit your criteria.

Any complaint that there are too few quality women is really a complaint that your skills aren't sufficient to attract and keep those women. Hard to admit if you've been an active participant in a forum dedicated to dating skills for several years.

I think the guys that complain ad nauseum that there aren't any quality women either have underdeveloped criteria, or underdeveloped skills, or both.

Is it easy? Fukk no. But the days are over where you could depend on the Holy See to do your filtering for you.

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Gamer said:
Your assuming our nature is basically good. Where do you get this belief?
I get it from knowing that when I take advantage of others without their consent, I feel stressed. I don't believe our natural state of equilibrium is stress. Life would be pretty damn painful if that was the case.

There is nothing wrong with using people to achieve some personal gain. We have to depend on each other to survive. Just don't be deceptive about it. If you meet a girl and know that you don't want a committed relationship, tell her. If she sticks around, great. If she doesn't, move along.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about "old fashioned moral values" reminds me of hypocritical conservatives and right wingers who claim to be all about "values" while at the same time they are cheating on their wives, chasing underage boys and having gay sex in airport bathrooms.

It is all BS. The guys who pretend to have any values are the biggest liars and two faced hypocrites on the face of this earth.

And "old fashioned values" are mainly religious, man made constructs that have been thrust upon us. What is marriage? A ceremony? A piece of paper? Is this the true nature of man? No it is not. It is a societal construct that was put in place to better regulate society. It means nothing to me. It is man made. Same as many of these other so called "old fashioned values". Who decides what are good values and which ones are bad? Religion? The society you live in? The people around you? It is all crap.

I am 42, and I bang 20 year old chicks, I am sure that goes against somebody's so called "old fashioned values". Do I give a damn? No, in fact I revel in the fact that I am living my life the way I want to live it and not based on some values defined by some other authority, religious or otherwise that I have absolutely no use for.