Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We are not doing a good job....

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're not doing a good job teaching men how to see past their ego/narcissism.
And we are not teaching men how to live truly fulfilling lives.
In some ways, many men are always just looking to fill in a hole. Either their own void, or someone else's.

You can never outrun yourself.

At the end of the day you make your own rules.
And if you're happy and fulfilled, then everyone else's be damned.

You cant always be looking at everyone else's life to measure the quality of your own.
Sure, you can compare a little, but your life is your own.
Your experiences and mission are UNIQUE.
All you can do is build the tools and skills to minimize the 'mistakes' and bad investments.
What may be perfect for one guy, may not be for another.
It's up to each man to be consicous and aware of himself, his companions, and his surroundings.

I understand about minimizing pain and heartache.
Truly, I do.

Seriously.

But when you live inside a 'sub Matrix' still comparing yourself to others, youre still in a matrix.

We dont like making mistakes. or walking into ticking time bombs or accidents waiting to happen.
But at some point you have to face your demons.

Always focus on making your life the best it can be. Without any one in it.
Strive for fulfillment and purpose.
Find balance between work study, fun,play, hobbies , interests.
Find harmony.
Seek only people who will add harmony and actually enhance and improve YOUR Life.

If she doesnt add or enhance your life, as much as you may love her, you may need to keep walking.
No one said you are obligated to carry liabilities and be unhappy.
Suffering was never truly part of the equation , unless it is part of what you have to experience to get through it, and appreciate the other side.

Find balance and harmony. Focus on your life and mission.

If love fits within that, then go forward , always aware and always watching.

Sometimes all you have is the moment in time, that present moment.

All the ONS in the world will never fill that void you may have.
The thrill of the chase may lose its thrill.
And constantly feeding your ego will be a full time job for a lot of guys who got the wrong message from the PUA/Seduction stuff.
Be careful for what you wish for.

Certain things truly ARE Meant for YOU.
And others, not.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
We're not doing a good job teaching men how to see past their ego/narcissism.
And we are not teaching men how to live truly fulfilling lives.
In some ways, many men are always just looking to fill in a hole. Either their own void, or someone else's.

You can never outrun yourself.

At the end of the day you make your own rules.
And if you're happy and fulfilled, then everyone else's be damned.

You cant always be looking at everyone else's life to measure the quality of your own.
Sure, you can compare a little, but your life is your own.
Your experiences and mission are UNIQUE.
All you can do is build the tools and skills to minimize the 'mistakes' and bad investments.
What may be perfect for one guy, may not be for another.
It's up to each man to be consicous and aware of himself, his companions, and his surroundings.

I understand about minimizing pain and heartache.
Truly, I do.

Seriously.

But when you live inside a 'sub Matrix' still comparing yourself to others, youre still in a matrix.

We dont like making mistakes. or walking into ticking time bombs or accidents waiting to happen.
But at some point you have to face your demons.

Find harmony.
Seek only people who will add harmony and actually enhance and improve YOUR Life.

If she doesnt add or enhance your life, as much as you may love her, you may need to keep walking.
Suffering was never truly part of the equation , unless it is part of what you have to experience to get through it, and appreciate the other side.

And constantly feeding your ego will be a full time job for a lot of guys who got the wrong message from the PUA/Seduction stuff.

Certain things truly ARE Meant for YOU.
And others, not.
My name is Victory Unlimited...

And I APPROVE this message. :yes:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the single mother I have been dating for 3 months now..has made my life so much better.

and I am very happy to have her, we connect on many levels, have great conversation, great sex, great fun together everday, we have developed a great friendship.

I have not met her X-husband, nor have I met her child...her X is a very good dad..I stay out of there relationship 100 percent..

this is by far the best relationship I have ever had...partly because of the strength and maturity of the women I am with because of some of her life dealings.

much better than dating a brainless women who does nothing for me.

I will take the risk of being apart of this womens life any day over something with less meaning.

I get to have balance in my life from goals, friends, family, to her.

its a great situation for me..and one Id take any day of the week over any relationship I have ever had.

fycking right buddy.

we are on this Earth for an average of 75 years.

I will never be able to relive...13 ,16, 18, 21...and now almost 25 again.

I will enjoy this women..and if it doesnt work...so freaking what..I will move on to something else.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are only 25...and already with a child from a non-marriage. Don't you think you might want to take a break from the "relationship" part of things?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
You are only 25...and already with a child from a non-marriage. Don't you think you might want to take a break from the "relationship" part of things?
no........

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I love the arrogance of so called 'teachers' who make such sweeping assumptions. As if everyone here needs your teachings to become men.

Some just come for what it says on the tin, you know.... "A forum for DJs at least 25 years old to discuss problems, situations, and techniques UNIQUE to older and more mature men". It's an implied assumption that we are already men. But thanks for 'teaching grown folks how to be grown folks. lol.

A lot of theory gets old at some point, and it seems to be never ending (and not even fufilling like the works of pook is) around here. It's others who agree but they probably aren't man enuff to say so. I guess you guys can teach them how to be man enuff to speak their minds. lol.
Here is the difference between you and I.

You talk about "m"en...and I talk about "M"en.

I am a "M"an. There is not theory behind that. Jophil28 is a "M"an. There is not theory about that either.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
no........
I see you have learned nothing. Do NOT assume that just because this Forum makes 25 the age limit for the "mature" forum that would actually make you a mature man. In my eyes, 25 still WAY too young for a man.

Here is my unsolicited advice...you don't know how "great" things are UNTIL the child becomes part of YOUR equation. But even then...the true measure is when things are going south (that includes women without children), as the strength of a relationship can ONLY be measured on how both of you would deal with adversity.

EDIT

I am NOT saying to STOP seeing here immediatelly. If you are happy...then you are happy. All I am saying is to be CAUTIOUS and don't let sex BLIND YOU.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I see you have learned nothing. Do NOT assume that just because this Forum makes 25 the age limit for the "mature" forum that would actually make you a mature man. In my eyes, 25 still WAY too young for a man.

Here is my unsolicited advice...you don't know how "great" things are UNTIL the child becomes part of YOUR equation. But even then...the true measure is when things are going south (that includes women without children), as the strength of a relationship can ONLY be measured on how both of you would deal with adversity.

your right.

I should stop seeing her immediately!!!!!!!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, this is funny now.

Friv, congratulations on your LTR. As you can see, a happy one is very rare, especially here on this forum. I hope things work out great for you. I know for a lot of people (dating single parents) they DO.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its all good...I realize that.

I know this will not be an easy road..and as great as it seems today.with children involved and possible X-husbands...things could go down hill.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Iqqi,
Survival of the fittest?Hmmm......,I would love to agree with you,in the past it was a combination of wit,strength and courage that enabled you to spread your genes...today common sense would suggest that intellect is the most valuable attribute in the "Evolution"of the race...and is it the intelligent who are procreating?...No Dear Lady...For the first time in history,we have the most fertile being Mothers at the lower end of the intellectual ladder who in many cases,cannot provide for the Welfare of their Children...Juxtapose this with an intellectual elite who to reach their Vocational goals must postpone,delay and for most have small families,or none at all,in Australia we are looking at the third generation of those dependant on the benificent State,to contemplate a dozen more such generations,doesn't bear thinking on...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Iqqi,
It appears you were at school the morning that they taught grammer,well done!It's a pity you couldn't have stayed for the afternoons lesson on politeness. which seems "beyond your peripheral vision"..

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find harmony.

This is great.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the single mother I have been dating for 3 months now..has made my life so much better.

and I am very happy to have her, we connect on many levels, have great conversation, great sex, great fun together everday, we have developed a great friendship.

I have not met her X-husband, nor have I met her child...her X is a very good dad..I stay out of there relationship 100 percent..

this is by far the best relationship I have ever had...partly because of the strength and maturity of the women I am with because of some of her life dealings.

much better than dating a brainless women who does nothing for me.

I will take the risk of being apart of this womens life any day over something with less meaning.

I get to have balance in my life from goals, friends, family, to her.

its a great situation for me..and one Id take any day of the week over any relationship I have ever had.
There is nothing like experience - living the situation, and I think you will come out of this with a different perspective.

Your only 3 months into the relationship, so it's very young right now.

Give it time, eventually you will meet the child. You will deal with real issues. The ex husband's influence in YOUR world - and believe me, not matter what, if you stay with the woman, the ex will forever have an influence on your world. You will build a bond with her child - and then will go through the emotional turmoil of responsibility for another child. When your sitting in on the weekend, because your looking after said child, she's on the rag - and nothing is going right, thats when you'll think about the future and where you are going.

It happened to me, and I dare say it will happen to you.

I'll be interested to find out how things work out.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Here is the difference between you and I.

You talk about "m"en...and I talk about "M"en.

I am a "M"an. There is not theory behind that. Jophil28 is a "M"an. There is not theory about that either.
HA! I see you. You gave it all away. And now you know I know the truth about you. We both know what's up. :up: :D