We all have our story

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have realized, after helping a friend go through a break-up, that we all are here for similar reasons. A sad story of broken trust, or one of being a ghost all through high-school to college. You know what I'm talking about, each one of us has its own personal flavor...but the basic recipe is the same.

Our own story...makes us feel special. How could THIS happen to ME? It's so unfair...so we created an account on SoSuave, and posted about how much of a b¡tch our ex is, and how we're going to take revenge on her...through other girls! Now, a lot of us have already supersede that phase with a more joyful understanding of game and gender dynamics, but a lot of us have a lot of work to do. I just want to say to you that it is ok to be mad at your past, and to that woman, the anger you feel is only normal. But you have to know something: that story, that revenge scenario that you picture in your mind...all of it is just an anchor.

A fetter that ties you to your past, to your old ego. An ego built on blue-pill ideas, an ego that is not letting you grow in the way you want to grow. You have accepted a new path in your life, that of the DonJuan, but you still cling to that old you. You have to let it go my friend, you got ****ed over, we all did, but we are happier than ever...because we have let go, we look at the future knowing that, even if society collapses due to turbo-trans-feminism...we will be ok, for we have seen through all the **** they have trhow to us...and we still get what we want out of life. Some of us will fight for a better society and find happiness in the struggle, others will enjoy degeneration...it does not matter which path you take, which matters is that you will be ok while walking on it.

Don't get angry at yourself for being angry at your past though! This the last trap that your old ego will set. Don't get angry at that little guy, just look in front of you...and walk.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the posts we need. I'm starting to come to terms with the facts that this is more about life. Not just vagina.

Yes, it's nice, but we place so much importance on it.

Sex just needs to become one of MANY fun things we do in our lives. Not to be taken to seriously, but also not neglected as its important for your well being.

I've been caught up thinking so much about everything that the moment escapes me.

I'm mad about the past. I'm mad about the girl I wanted the most that I thought I would be perfect with that rejected me. But I'm cool with it. Hoes will be hoes.

I'd rather miss out on one, no matter how special, if she enabled me to spend my time with many others.

I like this post.

I'm so sick and tired of all the b.s. on this site.

I still come back though. Only cause I'm bored I guess.

But still, it builds up inside. On your subconscious. THE ADVERTISEMENTS!

(Drive Her CRAZY With Desire)

And it reinforces your misogynist beliefs.

That these girls, are unattainable. That you have to try so hard. That you have to be someone youre not.
That you have to spend all this money on dates knowing that it will never amount to nothing.

It builds up so much that a few guys on this site would rather just buy a hooker!

SMH...

I just wanna have fun, live my life, feel pleasure, be comfortable, find passion, have a lady by my side who respects me.

We get caught up in the small things.

The bigger picture is life.

We need to start seeing it this way.