Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ways to increase social proof

whoa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just throwing this out here trying to see what are the best ways to increase your social proof.
The one that i found intriguing was having a gf from a different school thread. People who see you with a hot chick from a different school will be more curious to see how you got her.
Another way is to get really active in your school. Model UN, Student Gov't, sports, NHS, Ket Club, (and if your school has it, Z-Club). Do lots of community service cause you'll be in crammed in with other chicks (the ones with a heart at least).
If you are good at a musical instrument, try out for your school talent and bust their ears out. and please, if you can't sing, for the love of God, don't!
Plays are good, you can make friends with the drama kids, even though their usually weird...
Also, when you're walking in the halls don't slouch, don't be daydreaming, and look where you're going. good posture is key in looking, and feeling, important and confident.
Any other comments?

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too bad. I think it's too late for some of us whose not in hs. Oops, forgot this is the hs forum. Oh well.

whoa

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, old and ancient sagacious one, please impart unto me a portion of your abundant knowledge. In other words, is there any other things you can do to improve social proof?

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sports
Sports
more sports

Real Sports. Preferably involving contact eg Soccer, football, hockey, rugby if you're not from the US. Stay away from Chess, etc, unless you couple it with proper sports.

Manly stuff. Plus your muscles get worked out too.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a giant backpack that sticks out a foot and a half when fully loaded (like mine), GET A LOCKER! That way, you only slouch entering and leaving school. (Mine's heavy when enough fully loaded that if I stand up straight I fall on my arse)

And key club is a great idea, I'm in it and like 90% of the hot chicks at my school are also.

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't play sports at my school, unless its outside of school just for fun. i don't because i want to work. But when it comes down to it, in my case, it's play sports VS being able to afford a nice car with a kickass stereo. Chicks dig both and i enjoy working with the car/stereo and just playing sports for fun so i choose to do that. I'm not about to sign up for 8 sports just so girls will like me more. I thought we taught on here girls shouldn't control our lives and what we do? Just my opinion, not bashin anyone. Plus it's fun to talk to girls from diff schools at sporting events.

Ill_Nino

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a giant backpack that sticks out a foot and a half when fully loaded (like mine), GET A LOCKER! That way, you only slouch entering and leaving school. (Mine's heavy when enough fully loaded that if I stand up straight I fall on my arse)
I should try that..

Bodyrock

Reaction score
1. Get a hot gf
2. Get into the cool group
3. Get into the #1 sport team at your school (football or whatever)