Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ways to increase metabolism??

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is there a way that I could increase my metabolism?

or is it just genetics typa thing?

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat 6 smaller meals a day rather than 3 larger meals, and exercise. There are fat burners which increase metabolism (ECA stacks etc) but unless you have a good diet it isn't gonna do sh1t.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
Eat 6 smaller meals a day rather than 3 larger meals, and exercise. There are fat burners which increase metabolism (ECA stacks etc) but unless you have a good diet it isn't gonna do sh1t.
This is the #1 way to go.

How?

Simple. Think of it this way. You're in the desert. You get one bottle of water, three times a day. What are you going to do? Store as much of the water as you can.

Now say you get water six-seven times a day. Now how will you respond? You're no longer worried abotu storing it. You use what you need. You're body is the same way.

Figure out how many calories you spend in a day. If you want to gain weight, add about 500 calories to that total. Want to lose weight subtract 500.

Then divide by 6. This is a basic idea, however. You should actually 'taper down' your calories. Breakfast should be the biggest meal. Dinner the smallest. You've been eating all day, why take in a whole bunch of food at night, sleep, and end up storing it.

BTW. You're body doesn't store energy in an asthetically pleasing way.